Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I'm Not Bragging But Bringing Confirmation To Bishop Ivester's Word From The Lord

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I'm Not Bragging But Bringing Confirmation To Bishop Ivester's Word From The Lord Jason Justus
Last Thursday at Church of God Camp Meeting in Florida God spoke to him to do something I'VE NEVER SEEN HAPPEN BEFORE. After apologizing to God numerous of times through "The Best" bible teaching I've ever heard preached at Camp Meeting and that's saying something...I saw Dr. Cutshall preaching/finishing up & John Morgan went to the altar humbly and in tears giving a Blessing Offering on the stage... I know him he wouldn't just do a stunt, and it wasn't staged but he was moved by the Holy Spirit to do what he did. Soon after he did this people came from every where dropping money every where on the stage. Bishop Ivester then took the mic and said "I tell you what we are going to do. We are going to give a blessing offering...It's not for the COG, Speaker, or for anything like that. But it's for you. If you need $100.00 take it. But when you come you need to come up here with something and lay it down and pick up what you need! By this time I was full of tears and honestly could feel something I've never felt before at any Camp Meeting. I had already given what God told me to give and honestly I've never given this type of money at any COG function but have for our church giving though. Any ways...As Bishop began to speak I saw people giving and people receiving what God was blessing people with to pay their bills.

Now to my point... As God SPOKE to him to do to BLESS God's PEOPLE and to SHOW how He wanted to bless His people. Today I was called by someone in my church and said Pastor I need you to come to my office if you can? We I did and we got back "10 Times" the amount that we gave in the offering. As I stood there I remembered 7 days ago I gave $100 on SERIOUS faith not expecting God to do it because He's done so much already...But God today gave my family back 10 times the amount in $1,000.00!

Thanks, Bishop for an awesome Camp Meeting and thanks for listening to God!
6/22/17 4:24 pm

Post FLRon
Jason, when I attended the Friday morning service I was told about this offering. More than one person was still talking about it Friday and they all said they had never seen anything like it.

Doesn't it make you ask why not?
6/22/17 4:40 pm

Post Cojak
SWEET. God is good! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/22/17 11:12 pm

Post Jason Justus
FLRon wrote:
Jason, when I attended the Friday morning service I was told about this offering. More than one person was still talking about it Friday and they all said they had never seen anything like it.

No, it makes me say thank you God it did happen because I've heard of NUMEROUS miracles that have happened from it. I'm thankful that God moved in a way that "Most" of us have never seen or heard of. It was probably the best service I've ever been in at Camp Meeting just a different way. I've never sense nor seen what I saw nor felt, it was powerful! As I was praying before God on the FLOOR I truly felt the heaviest presence that I've ever felt, and I've been to the place where I can get up but just fall "WITHOUT" someone praying for me. It was amazing...

I don't question it I say thank you Lord for our Bishop being sensitive to the Holy Spirit!
6/23/17 12:23 pm

Post FLRon
Jason Justus wrote:
FLRon wrote:

No, it makes me say thank you God it did happen because I've heard of NUMEROUS miracles that have happened from it. I'm thankful that God moved in a way that "Most" of us have never seen or heard of. It was probably the best service I've ever been in at Camp Meeting just a different way. I've never sense nor seen what I saw nor felt, it was powerful! As I was praying before God on the FLOOR I truly felt the heaviest presence that I've ever felt, and I've been to the place where I can get up but just fall "WITHOUT" someone praying for me. It was amazing...

I don't question it I say thank you Lord for our Bishop being sensitive to the Holy Spirit!

Sorry, you missed the point of my question. My point in asking "why not"was to say this kind of thing should be normal, not abnormal. As in "we've never seen anything like this before", my reply would be why not, God can do this and more all the time!
6/23/17 8:14 pm

Post Jason Justus
FLRon wrote:
Jason Justus wrote:
FLRon wrote:

Sorry, you missed the point of my question. My point in asking "why not"was to say this kind of thing should be normal, not abnormal. As in "we've never seen anything like this before", my reply would be why not, God can do this and more all the time!

I agree with you...This should be done more! I agree and understand.
6/24/17 9:44 pm

Post Tom Sterbens
FLRon wrote:
Jason Justus wrote:
FLRon wrote:

Ron,

I don't know that they should be "normal" or even more regular.
What I mean is mankind has an innate capacity to reduce sacred things to that which is overly familiar. It's sort of like the 1st Samuel 4 thing with the Ark of the Covenant. We have a tendency to reduce moves of God to a replicable gimmick which is devoid of anything spiritually substantive. And Pentecostal people are as good at that as anyone.

Anyway...just an opinion...

Back to the original post - what a WONDERFUL testimony to a special encounter with God.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
6/26/17 12:25 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Looks like this is the service Jason Justus was talking about. This is in the FB group "You Might Have a Heritage in the Church of God If You Remember Group"...you may have to join the group to watch this, but I really enjoyed it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315284781870196/
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/11/17 10:37 pm

Post Charles Page
not another COG group to join ...what is the link?
7/11/17 10:43 pm

Post Charles Page
sounds like the communal giving in the Book of Acts, should be normal!
7/11/17 10:48 pm

Post Link
I was at a meeting one time and one of the speakers shared a word of knowledge with a woman that she needed some money. One of the pastors said, "Well give her some money." That turned into everyone coming down that wanted to and giving into a collection for her. Later, I heard she owned $3000 on some kind of bill.
7/11/17 11:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic