Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What are YOU doing to spread the Gospel?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What are YOU doing to spread the Gospel? Ernie Long
After reading the threads on Bible smuggling, I thought I would just ask the question, "What are YOU doing to spread the Gospel?"

How are you getting the Word of God to others, other than just from your pulpit?

Please, I'm not asking this for it to turn into a boastfest, but we all know that the Word needs to be heard by every living being on the planet, so what are you doing to accomplish that?
Acts Enthusiast
6/18/17 8:59 am

Post revuriah
I get plenty of opportunities with my coworkers, lol. Sometimes I get the chance to preach the Gospel, and sometimes i get to disciple a coworker that is a fairly new believer.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
6/18/17 1:57 pm

Post FLRon
This is a very good question. Could the lack of responses be because it has struck a nerve?

I admit I'm not doing nearly enough. Being new members in a new church, I'm always looking for something to do,or to get involved in there. So far, I've gotten to preach one time, sing several times, and I go around Sunday mornings to greet as many as I can and offer a smile and an encouraging word.

Like I said, opportunities at church are limited for me so I'm looking outside the church for new opportunities as I ask the Lord to use me.
6/19/17 3:38 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I think many, like myself, are hesitant to respond simply because they don't want to compare themselves with others or to be compared with others. I'm sure we all know we ought to be obeying the leadership of the Spirit in all we say and do, asking Him to order our steps. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/19/17 3:43 pm

Post I'll be happy to share brotherjames
not boasting at all so please hear my heart, many others are doing sooooo much more I know. We have three major community outreaches every year. 1 at the Halloween season, 1 at Easter and 1 at Christmas and of course our VBS. Thousands of people come to the events where there are games, giveaways, family events AND the Gospel presented in a clear, concise and determined manner. Hundreds give their lives to Jesus every year and many more hundreds rededicate their lives to Christ. We are in NC, in the buckle of the Bible Belt where everybody is saved, just ask them. But ask them if they are living for Christ and you get a different answer. So, we have to adjust our terminology. We ask who wants to put Jesus FIRST in their lives, either for the first time or again. These events cost us thousands of dollars each year for outreach but what is the price of 1 soul?

Our Bible College is doing after school mentoring for middle and high schools and many students get saved each year. In addition they minister in many churches and youth ministries up and down the East Coast each year and present the Gospel there. I lead them on 1 foreign missions trip each year. THis year we were in the Dominican Republic and ministered to over 6000 people. And our adults go overseas at least 1 x per yr. Last year we went to England and ministered to hundreds of people there but it was one of the hardest places we have been and mostly unreceptive to the Gospel with a few exceptions.

THis doesn't even take into consideration that every Sunday, an altar call is given and nearly every week someone or a few come to the altar for salvation/redeidcation.

We minister with Drama, Music, Preaching, loving on people, fun and with SIGNS WONDERS AND MIRACLES and Jesus ALWAYS SHOWS UP!

All in all, we conservatively saw over 2-3000 salvations/rededications in the past 12 months thru our efforts to reach the lost and previously saved.

Thank you Jesus. God is good. Just DO IT!
Acts-celerater
6/19/17 5:28 pm

Post bradfreeman
I'm:
Eating breakfast with folks;
Small group meetings;
Facebook posts and messages;
Podcasting;
Speaking at churches, events, youth camps and retreats;
Loving the waitress, bag-boy and cashier.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
6/20/17 2:10 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic