Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Christian beliefs disqualifier for government position - Uncle Bern

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Christian beliefs disqualifier for government position - Uncle Bern wayne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQowhuEcGSk Acts Enthusiast
6/9/17 9:24 am

Post Cojak
Strange how Christians are held to a different standard than other religions. Had this been done to a Muslim and continually asked if Christians are all infidels, he would have been Islamophobic.

I would hate to be grilled by these Senators and Congressmen on ANY subject. No wonder we have good folk who will not accept government appointments because of the mean spirited opposition (both sides) and the aggressive press who believe the 'manta' 'I have a RIGHT' to ask anything and not accept the answer I get unless it agrees with a preconceived notion, or places the subject in a BAD light!

Just my opinion. Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/9/17 9:42 am

Post UncleJD
So basically Sanders has a "religious test" for qualification, a direct violation of the Constitution. He should be recalled. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/9/17 10:10 am

Post The Correct Answer... Aaron Scott
"Yes, Senator Sanders, as a Christian I do believe that salvation comes only through Jesus Christ, and if you do not believe on Him, you are lost. Period. At the same time, also as a Christian, I believe in acting toward all others--those of other faiths or no faith at all--with love, respect, and gentleness. The fact that America was settled and established by those who were overwhelmingly Christian, and that they sought to protect the views and religious beliefs of others, should be an assurance to you that true Christians act as benevolently and peacefully as they can.

"But, I am puzzled, Bernie--may I call you Bernie?--about why it is that you are upset with me holding my religious belief as superior to all other religious beliefs, but you clearly have no problem with thinking that YOUR religious or moral beliefs (which hold that I my religious beliefs must be wrong) are superior to mine."
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/9/17 11:31 am

Post bonnie knox
Okay, Aaron, you've got my vote. Very Happy [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/9/17 12:46 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
It would have been great if Vought had responded to the question of people standing condemned by saying something to the effect of, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and the only available means of deliverance from the absolutely righteous condemnation of God against sinners is by means of the redemption provided through the blood of Jesus Christ, Who died to save sinners, of whom I am chief, as the Apostle Paul says."

Last edited by Quiet Wyatt on 6/9/17 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/9/17 1:31 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Not to worry, Bernie's face will get red again. When he stands before God. Acts-pert Poster
6/9/17 2:05 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Okay, Aaron, you've got my vote. Very Happy

Agreed! Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/9/17 2:37 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic