Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

an easy way to get an adrenaline rush is to confront someone bigger and meaner

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post an easy way to get an adrenaline rush is to confront someone bigger and meaner bonnie knox
I was at the grocery store tonight and heard a mean, ugly voice yelling at a child to stop running and jumping around because "you aren't outside, YOU ARE IN THE D___ GROCERY STORE."
When the person with the mean, ugly voice who sounded like he had anger management issues came into view, I looked him square in the eye and told him he should use his "inside voice" in the grocery store. He told me to mind my own business, and I told him he had made it my business when I heard him. Fortunately, he kept walking in the opposite direction. A sweet guy who was stocking shelves came around to check on things. Then I realized I had nearly picked a fight with a mean-looking guy who looked like he weighed 325 lbs.
What on earth have I done? That's when the adrenaline kicked in.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/20/17 9:12 pm

Post Re: an easy way to get an adrenaline rush is to confront someone bigger and meaner c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:
I was at the grocery store tonight and heard a mean, ugly voice yelling at a child to stop running and jumping around because "you aren't outside, YOU ARE IN THE D___ GROCERY STORE."
When the person with the mean, ugly voice who sounded like he had anger management issues came into view, I looked him square in the eye and told him he should use his "inside voice" in the grocery store. He told me to mind my own business, and I told him he had made it my business when I heard him. Fortunately, he kept walking in the opposite direction. A sweet guy who was stocking shelves came around to check on things. Then I realized I had nearly picked a fight with a mean-looking guy who looked like he weighed 325 lbs.
What on earth have I done? That's when the adrenaline kicked in.

well Im glad to hear some folks do discipline out of control kids. Even though their methods are a bit harsh for public view.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/20/17 10:09 pm

Post bonnie knox
It wasn't discipline; it was merely a public shaming and a demonstration of how to be out of control. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/20/17 10:14 pm

Post Cojak
You 'done' good. Methinks he will think about a lady who was able to say what needed to be said.

Of course I do agree with C6th, at least he KNEW the kid was unruly.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/20/17 10:15 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic