Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

No "secrets" passed to Russia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post No "secrets" passed to Russia Resident Skeptic
It did not happen. But it will not matter what proof comes out to show no secrets were passed to Russia. Every one of the attendees of that meeting who has a public forum, categorically denies that any substantive and current classified intel was shared. Yet the lie will still be repeated over and over. There was no collusion with Russia to tamper with the election, either. Yet, the lie continues to be repeated. Comey was willing to keep investigations going he knew were pointless. This is why he was fired.

Now Putin is weighing in....

http://news.trust.org/item/20170517115015-r09uu

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 5/17/17 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
5/17/17 7:21 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Comey was willing to keep investigations going he knew were pointless. This is why he was fired.

I'm glad to finally know the reason he was fired. The narrative kept changing, so I wasn't sure exactly what the reason was. Razz
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/17 7:23 am

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
There was no collusion with Russia to tamper with the election, either. Yet, the lie continues to be repeated.

We all know that because the FBI has divulged all of the information about the investigation to everyone that ask for it. This is how the FBI handles investigations. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/17/17 9:30 am

Post Cojak
This subject has taken on a life of its own. Started by 'someone' who said they heard, etc.'.

I remember back when I voted for Jimmy CArter (because he was from a small town, I love Plains, he was a Christian and he was ex-Navy in other words the best reasons.LOL).

His party would not back him and he really did have some great ideas, but since he was an outsider and wanted outside folk, his ship was sunk. Now he is used by most folk as a barometer for the worst president ever. (I did not vote for him the second time.)

It is unlikely Trump will get much done for the same reasons, and because he has the vocabulary of a 12 yr old. I do not expect the truth (In this incident) from the Administration nor the FBI at present. Everyone is playing the game of CYA! (That is donkey).

I am getting sick of the whole situation from WATERS, Pelosi and most of the GOP and DEMS!

I would give the appearance of DC (I have worked there a few years) in military slang but it would not go over here, even if it is the truth. I would get the famous -PLEASE CHOSE ANOTHER WORD (or two)- Confused Confused Embarassed Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/17/17 9:49 am

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
This subject has taken on a life of its own. Started by 'someone' who said they heard, etc.'.

I remember back when I voted for Jimmy CArter (because he was from a small town, I love Plains, he was a Christian and he was ex-Navy in other words the best reasons.LOL).

His party would not back him and he really did have some great ideas, but since he was an outsider and wanted outside folk, his ship was sunk. Now he is used by most folk as a barometer for the worst president ever. (I did not vote for him the second time.)

It is unlikely Trump will get much done for the same reasons, and because he has the vocabulary of a 12 yr old. I do not expect the truth (In this incident) from the Administration nor the FBI at present. Everyone is playing the game of CYA! (That is donkey).

I am getting sick of the whole situation from WATERS, Pelosi and most of the GOP and DEMS!

I would give the appearance of DC (I have worked there a few years) in military slang but it would not go over here, even if it is the truth. I would get the famous -PLEASE CHOSE ANOTHER WORD (or two)- Confused Confused Embarassed Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You know Cojak , when you bad mouth other agencies it always has a way coming right back to you. Payback aint always fun as they are finding out.
5/17/17 12:06 pm

Post Why do I FLRon
Why do I get the feeling that the president is already a lame duck president?
5/17/17 12:10 pm

Post Re: Why do I c6thplayer1
FLRon wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that the president is already a lame duck president?

Its not due to his policies but due to his ego , mouth and twitter.
5/17/17 1:12 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

You know Cojak , when you bad mouth other agencies it always has a way coming right back to you. Payback aint always fun as they are finding out.

I bad mouth Federal agencies on a daily basis. Does that mean they would be legally justified in lying about me? This is so lame.
5/17/17 1:44 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

I bad mouth Federal agencies on a daily basis. Does that mean they would be legally justified in lying about me? This is so lame.

Try doing it on national TV if your ever elevated up in power then tell me its lame. And what lies have they told about trump?
5/17/17 4:18 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

Try doing it on national TV if your ever elevated up in power then tell me its lame. And what lies have they told about trump?

If a Federal agency tries to get revenge because someone bad mouthed it, then you should be aiming your alarm at that agency and not the one who bad mouthed it. If a Federal agency is out for revenge against its critics, that is a sign said agency should be completely dismantled. It has become an instrument of tyranny.
5/17/17 4:32 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

If a Federal agency tries to get revenge because someone bad mouthed it, then you should be aiming your alarm at that agency and not the one who bad mouthed it. If a Federal agency is out for revenge against its critics, that is a sign said agency should be completely dismantled. It has become an instrument of tyranny.

I agree with your take on revenge from any agency. I may see it as revenge when in actuality it is not revenge but a passionate desire to make sure this is done right.

When your stopped by the police for speeding and you start bad mouthing the police , you can almost be guaranteed a ticket or if your polite and cooperative with the police he may just give you a warning.
5/17/17 8:34 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

I agree with your take on revenge from any agency. I may see it as revenge when in actuality it is not revenge but a passionate desire to make sure this is done right.

When your stopped by the police for speeding and you start bad mouthing the police , you can almost be guaranteed a ticket or if your polite and cooperative with the police he may just give you a warning.

Trump has not been stopped by the police. He has not been accused of breaking a law. Yet, the FBI is allowed to continue an investigation into nothing for months solely to keep a shadow cast over Trump. That is a rogue agency that should be dismantled.
5/17/17 9:30 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

Trump has not been stopped by the police. He has not been accused of breaking a law. Yet, the FBI is allowed to continue an investigation into nothing for months solely to keep a shadow cast over Trump. That is a rogue agency that should be dismantled.

You dont know that. This is what we call "Fake News."

The FBI is the most honored law enforcement agency in the world. If there was nothing there then they would say so. Evidently they have found something suspicious and they are checking it out.
5/17/17 10:02 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak wrote:

You dont know that. This is what we call "Fake News."

The FBI is the most honored law enforcement agency in the world. If there was nothing there then they would say so. Evidently they have found something suspicious and they are checking it out.

You are so naïve.
5/18/17 6:25 am

Post UncleJD
I was adamantly against Trump during the primaries, but he won and that's the only (real) choice we had. I am still praying for his success and I won't root for his failure unlike some posters here. I realize that if he fails, we all fail as conservatives at the national level. I predicted, during the primaries, that if Trump is elected and fails, the Republican party would fracture so badly that we won't see a non-Democrat POTUS again for 20 years or more. I'm praying that doesn't happen, but it seems that some here really don't care as long as they can feel superior. Trust me, if/when it all falls apart, I'll take my turn blaming those that forced him upon the rest of us during the primaries, but for now, we'd all better pray for the man. I honestly think more Christians were praying for Obama than Trump. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/18/17 9:01 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
I was adamantly against Trump during the primaries, but he won and that's the only (real) choice we had. I am still praying for his success and I won't root for his failure unlike some posters here. I realize that if he fails, we all fail as conservatives at the national level. I predicted, during the primaries, that if Trump is elected and fails, the Republican party would fracture so badly that we won't see a non-Democrat POTUS again for 20 years or more. I'm praying that doesn't happen, but it seems that some here really don't care as long as they can feel superior. Trust me, if/when it all falls apart, I'll take my turn blaming those that forced him upon the rest of us during the primaries, but for now, we'd all better pray for the man. I honestly think more Christians were praying for Obama than Trump.

WEll said JD.

To be honest with my feelings and I do hope the best for this nation and the GOP. BUT in my opinion as an open minded voter, I want to scream, "please run your thoughts and words thru someone with a vocabulary of say at least an eleventh grader."

You are the President for heaven's sake, act like it. If you have something legally against someone YOU can order an investigation or action appropriate, Quit twitting, "You are a nasty guy, I hope there are no tapes... etc"

"A good lawyer could make a great case against _______ (Hillary, FBI, CIA, Pelosi, Waters fill in the blank). If so YOur justice dept should do that.

Yes I am glad for many things Trump has done, and sick of his mouth. The president does not have ALL POWER, but he certainly has a lot at his finger tips.

His mouth is his worst enemy, he spouts off like a 4 year old on the school yard. "YOU STARTED IT!"

Those are my honest feelings today, I hope I like him better tomorrow! Embarassed
5/18/17 10:36 am

Post Methocostal
Unfortunately, you are right. If he would just keep his mouth shut for goodness sake.

Cojak wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
I was adamantly against Trump during the primaries, but he won and that's the only (real) choice we had. I am still praying for his success and I won't root for his failure unlike some posters here. I realize that if he fails, we all fail as conservatives at the national level. I predicted, during the primaries, that if Trump is elected and fails, the Republican party would fracture so badly that we won't see a non-Democrat POTUS again for 20 years or more. I'm praying that doesn't happen, but it seems that some here really don't care as long as they can feel superior. Trust me, if/when it all falls apart, I'll take my turn blaming those that forced him upon the rest of us during the primaries, but for now, we'd all better pray for the man. I honestly think more Christians were praying for Obama than Trump.

WEll said JD.

To be honest with my feelings and I do hope the best for this nation and the GOP. BUT in my opinion as an open minded voter, I want to scream, "please run your thoughts and words thru someone with a vocabulary of say at least an eleventh grader."

You are the President for heaven's sake, act like it. If you have something legally against someone YOU can order an investigation or action appropriate, Quit twitting, "You are a nasty guy, I hope there are no tapes... etc"

"A good lawyer could make a great case against _______ (Hillary, FBI, CIA, Pelosi, Waters fill in the blank). If so YOur justice dept should do that.

Yes I am glad for many things Trump has done, and sick of his mouth. The president does not have ALL POWER, but he certainly has a lot at his finger tips.

His mouth is his worst enemy, he spouts off like a 4 year old on the school yard. "YOU STARTED IT!"

Those are my honest feelings today, I hope I like him better tomorrow! Embarassed
Friendly Face
5/18/17 10:43 am

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:

I dont root for his failures, lies and dishonesty , I expose it to those who refuse to see the truth because of there party first approach.

His failures are not due to those who do not go along with his tactics , his failures are due to his lack of intelligence , his disrespect to others , his unbridled mouth and his dishonesty just to name a few.

And if this type of behavior is a prerequisite to stand tall with the republicans then count me out.
5/18/17 10:45 am

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

I dont root for his failures, lies and dishonesty , I expose it to those who refuse to see the truth because of there party first approach.

His failures are not due to those who do not go along with his tactics , his failures are due to his lack of intelligence , his disrespect to others , his unbridled mouth and his dishonesty just to name a few.

And if this type of behavior is a prerequisite to stand tall with the republicans then count me out.

We'll count you out for your lies and misrepresentations, the same thing you accuse Trump of. So, consider yourself counted out. Then you can cheer as we go to war with Russia.
5/18/17 12:15 pm

Post Cojak
No war with Russia RS, we have too much in common. Most of the sabre rattling is stupid. Eventually it will be realized that we need to work with Russia to eliminate ISIS.

Trump has given more and more 'explanations' for his firing of Comey. His naming someone in FBI that 'recommended his firing was a VERY ill advised move. Now that guy has a job for life. Trump cannot fire him without looking more and more immature and guilty of CHA.

I do believe the press has jumped on stories that were not true and were fake news without checking them out in an effort to further injure Trump. The press knows once something is printed, IT IS TRUTH, in the minds of millions. Many accusations should have been ignored, but he gives them more press.

I have noticed that ISIS is way back on the back burner now, isn't that amazing?

WEll I must agree FLron, Trump is probably a lame duck. I don't care how strong a man that is president, HE NEEDS CONGRESS and if they are eliminated, he only has executive orders.

Imma bout to cry at the stupidity of DC. I worked there for about 4 years and came to the conclusion that one with a conscience needs to spend time in DC. Embarassed Sad
5/18/17 1:13 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic