Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) Link
Resident Skeptic ,

I haven't followed this case at all, but this is one of those topics where we need to be very careful not to blaspheme.
5/17/17 12:10 pm

Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic ,

I haven't followed this case at all, but this is one of those topics where we need to be very careful not to blaspheme.

I agree.

Was something said that was blasphemous?
5/17/17 12:46 pm

Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) bonnie knox
Link, maybe you should remind the dismissed juror of that. Just a thought.

Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic ,

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/17 1:54 pm

Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) Nature Boy Florida
bonnie knox wrote:

Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic ,

My understanding is he firmly believed the Holy Spirit was directing him...it wasn't a put on.
5/17/17 2:35 pm

Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) bonnie knox
I do believe a person can be sincerely mistaken. And I don't think one is necessarily blaspheming if he thinks the Holy Ghost has spoken to him when it was just his own thoughts or emotions. With that said, Link seemed to want to warn RS for suggesting that it wasn't the Holy Spirit who spoke to this juror. I wondered if Link thought it was as likely that the juror was mistaken as it was that RS was mistaken.

Nature Boy Florida wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic ,

My understanding is he firmly believed the Holy Spirit was directing him...it wasn't a put on.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/17 3:05 pm

Post Re: Holy Spirit not welcome in court (L) Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
I do believe a person can be sincerely mistaken. And I don't think one is necessarily blaspheming if he thinks the Holy Ghost has spoken to him when it was just his own thoughts or emotions. With that said, Link seemed to want to warn RS for suggesting that it wasn't the Holy Spirit who spoke to this juror. I wondered if Link thought it was as likely that the juror was mistaken as it was that RS was mistaken.

Nature Boy Florida wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic ,

I thought he may have been referring to the fact that I don't ascribe "personhood" to Spirit apart from the person of the Father.
5/17/17 3:33 pm

Post Link
I was referring to the assertion that the spirit who told her that wasn't holy.

I don't know about the court case. I don't know this person on trial. I haven't been following US news.

I also don't know if a juror on a court case received knowledge from the Holy Spirit that an individual wasn't guilty of something. I don't know one way or another.

Based on the information I have, I wouldn't say the Holy Spirit spoke to someone, and I wouldn't say that the spirit that spoke to the juror was unholy.

I do not know if others of you have information or even revelation on this topic that I do not.

If the Holy Spirit revealed this to an individual, and a poster on Acts says that the Holy Spirit isn't holy, isn't that blaspheming the Holy Spirit? In Mark, those who Jesus warned about committing the unpardonable sin had accused the Holy Spirit of being an unclean spirit.
5/18/17 9:10 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
I was referring to the assertion that the spirit who told her that wasn't holy.

I don't know about the court case. I don't know this person on trial. I haven't been following US news.

I also don't know if a juror on a court case received knowledge from the Holy Spirit that an individual wasn't guilty of something. I don't know one way or another.

Based on the information I have, I wouldn't say the Holy Spirit spoke to someone, and I wouldn't say that the spirit that spoke to the juror was unholy.

I do not know if others of you have information or even revelation on this topic that I do not.

If the Holy Spirit revealed this to an individual, and a poster on Acts says that the Holy Spirit isn't holy, isn't that blaspheming the Holy Spirit? In Mark, those who Jesus warned about committing the unpardonable sin had accused the Holy Spirit of being an unclean spirit.

Either the juror was in the flesh or was spoken to by a spirit other than the Holy Spirit. I am not committing blasphemy by saying that any more than I am blaspheming right now as I type...the "laughing revival" was not of the Holy Spirit but was Charismatic hype. Ah! That felt good!
5/18/17 12:17 pm

Post Link
What is your basis for making that assertion about the juror? What is your reasoning process?
5/18/17 7:03 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
What is your basis for making that assertion about the juror? What is your reasoning process?

I highly doubt the Holy Spirit revealed to one juror that poor lil ol Miss Brown was innocent. That is very far fetched. Why would God reveal that to one person and then sit by as this poor innocent soul is wrongfully charged? If anything, the Holy Ghost finally brought down that crook and exposed her for what many of us knew along that she was. She may have been the most unqualified person to have ever been a United States Representative. She got there on skin color and nothing more.
5/18/17 8:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic