Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Riverhills cog || Tampa, Fl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Integrity? Randy Franklin
Lonestar wrote:
Funny you would bring that up Revran.

You prove my point of so called christians speaking on things that they know nothing of. This is another reason I am glad I left the COG. I went through every level of the COG, from the state council all the way to Mark Williams. I watched as the good old boys circled the wagons and protected a lying crooked AB and a few lying cowardly pastors. (You are. probably one of those that I confronted personally and called a liar to your face. I chose to walk away with nothing and start all over rather than sacrifice my integrity after a lying AB tried to destroy my reputation. I stand by everything I said and did. I even posted a copy of all of the proof I gave to the State council right here on Acts. God has miraculously blessed us and what a few lying cowards meant for harm God used it for our good. Go back to your religious cowardly hole. I am going to PM you my phone number. Feel free to call me if you have anything else you need to say to me. I welcome your call but I know you would rather hide behind your pen name you like a coward.

Last edited by Randy Franklin on 4/13/17 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Hey, DOC
4/13/17 8:20 am

Post sheepdogandy
Don't hold back Randy.

Tell us how you really feel. Laughing

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/13/17 9:41 am

Post Randy JLarry
I too have had an AB lie to me. I went through a painful ordeal as a result. However I have had to forgive the man. We are not nor will be buddies.

Forgiveness is vital to my relationship with The Lord. I imagine you will say you have forgiven but your post does not sound that way. You may be in the process of forgiving. I challenge you to keep a good attitude. Attitude is a choice and a tough one at that. I no nothing about you but can understand why you walked away.

I blessing you and your ministry.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
4/13/17 11:39 am

Post Re: Randy Randy Franklin
JLarry wrote:
I too have had an AB lie to me. I went through a painful ordeal as a result. However I have had to forgive the man. We are not nor will be buddies.

Forgiveness is vital to my relationship with The Lord. I imagine you will say you have forgiven but your post does not sound that way. You may be in the process of forgiving. I challenge you to keep a good attitude. Attitude is a choice and a tough one at that. I no nothing about you but can understand why you walked away.

I blessing you and your ministry.

Thanks Larry. I feel like I have forgiven those involved. I am happier in ministry than ever. I only brought it up because Lonestar wanted to attack my character on a public forum. Even though I have and continue to forgive them it does not change the facts. I post under my own name and I did not mention theirs.
Hey, DOC
4/13/17 11:46 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Randy,
I was royally shafted by a guy who at one time was an overseer.
He lied.
He left me to rot.
Talked very badly about me - cost me a lot of friendships - but not all of them.

I know very well the words "I FEEL like I have forgiven him". However, I don't like him. I am not sure how that would ever be possible.

But I have moved on.
I needed him one time.
I don't anymore.
I don't disparage him to any one - no one knows who I am talking about - nor will they...I won't do what he did to me. Just talking about him makes me feel dirty.

Move on.
4/13/17 2:10 pm

Post Randy Franklin
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Randy,
He lied.
He left me to rot.
Talked very badly about me - cost me a lot of friendships - but not all of them.

I know very well the words "I FEEL like I have forgiven him". However, I don't like him. I am not sure how that would ever be possible.

But I have moved on.
I needed him one time.
I don't anymore.
I don't disparage him to any one - no one knows who I am talking about - nor will they...I won't do what he did to me. Just talking about him makes me feel dirty.

Move on.

Thanks NB. As I stated I only brought up my situation after Lonestar questioned my integrity. I never speak of my ordeal on here. I was just defending my friend AW when Lonestar chimed in. As you can see I mentioned no names even though my name is clearly present.
Hey, DOC
4/13/17 2:18 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Randy Franklin wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Randy,
He lied.
He left me to rot.

But I have moved on.
I needed him one time.
I don't anymore.

Move on.

Thanks NB. As I stated I only brought up my situation after Lonestar questioned my integrity. I never speak of my ordeal on here. I was just defending my friend AW when Lonestar chimed in. As you can see I mentioned no names even though my name is clearly present.

I understand.

Lonestar is special. Evil or Very Mad
4/13/17 2:31 pm

Post Randy Lonestar
You clearly have missed the boat on this one. I know nothing of your past other than your public Facebook profile and the summary of what you vomited on this thread.

I asked a simple question, "What caused RH to nosedive? And I would still like an answer, however you won 1st place as "Most Aggressive Contributor" for the day.

As for my reply to you, "Integrity?" That was not aimed at anyone in particular; it was intended for those, like yourself, who contaminate a harmless conversation or post with rhetoric like "ministers lacking integrity" or "touch not my anointed." So, when I posted "Integrity?" I was inferring, "here we go again."

As for the use of pen names, Doyle has chronicled why the use of pen names are allowed and why an individual might use them. Rules are rules. I may be "hiding behind a pen name," but that's the only thing I'm hiding.

Oh, and try to refrain from name-calling; I would not want that to tarnish your testimony.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
4/13/17 3:11 pm

Post Re: Integrity? bonnie knox
Lonestar wrote:
Funny you would bring that up Revran.

Just curious as to who the "you" is in this sentence.
Why is it funny?
Why did you call whoever the "you" is "Revran"? Is that Reverend Randy?

Maybe you didn't mean to direct that at Randy, but I can see how someone could take it that way. That was the way I took it, but I can see you might have just been talking about the subject in general and not directing it to anyone in particular.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/13/17 3:34 pm

Post Re: Randy Randy Franklin
Lonestar wrote:
You clearly have missed the boat on this one. I know nothing of your past other than your public Facebook profile and the summary of what you vomited on this thread.

I asked a simple question, "What caused RH to nosedive? And I would still like an answer, however you won 1st place as "Most Aggressive Contributor" for the day.

As for my reply to you, "Integrity?" That was not aimed at anyone in particular; it was intended for those, like yourself, who contaminate a harmless conversation or post with rhetoric like "ministers lacking integrity" or "touch not my anointed." So, when I posted "Integrity?" I was inferring, "here we go again."

As for the use of pen names, Doyle has chronicled why the use of pen names are allowed and why an individual might use them. Rules are rules. I may be "hiding behind a pen name," but that's the only thing I'm hiding.

Oh, and try to refrain from name-calling; I would not want that to tarnish your testimony.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You called me out by name. It is evident that you know me. AW integrity was challenged and I responded. You purposely called me out. Now you are crawfishing trying to say your post didnt mean exactly what it said. I would expect nothing less. You know who I am and would be glad to talk to you on the phone or face to face. I sent you a pm with my number. My phone hasn't rang yet.
Hey, DOC
4/13/17 4:09 pm

Post I called you out... Lonestar
because you're the one who brought integrity into the conversation/thread -- no one else did. That doesn't translate to I know you -- are you kidding me? I went to your Facebook profile.

You've done an exceptional job of hijacking a thread that contained informative, well-written dialogue.

You're a pro!
4/13/17 4:37 pm

Post bonnie knox
Let's have a root beer summit... ...or a steel cage match! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/13/17 5:08 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
before I am called bad words here is a link to the Spanish church renting that added attendance. . They meet on the 2nd floor of the church

http://facebook.com/nuevocomienzotampa/

Also it is open secret that he is overly gunning for this associate to be pastor. There are valid concerns Among the church about this leadership change I will not air in this board out of respect for the sensitivity of the situation and the dignity of the church. . anyone who raises a dissenting voice is being ostracized by the leadership. My fear is there will be a vote without alerting the Church on an off attendance night this pastor will force an outcome of who will be pastor without any real dialogue or debate over the matter.
Friendly Face
4/13/17 11:06 pm

Post UncleJD
PM Sent SouthFloridaMan Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/14/17 10:06 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I seem to temember Tom Sterbens interviewed there with the Church Council two different times, about 10 years apart…said he felt God was really prompting him to do that. 
Maybe he's due to try again.
Who knows, maybe he will get a third rejection.  That would have to be a record! Need to check with the Pentecostal Research Center to see. Twisted Evil
4/14/17 6:20 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
Pm sent Uncle JD. Friendly Face
4/15/17 11:50 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
Randy has your family been victims of the current leaderships vicious attacks have you visited Riverhills or been at all. Randy your are 1200 miles away in Michigan literally on the other side of the country. My family and friends are the boots on the ground. They helped build this church and some of these saints are not long for this world. My family and friends have gotten saved filled with the Holy Ghost here and over the years we have had weddings and funerals and many revivals at Riverhills. This church is their legacy and we don't want to turn our back on the legacy Of this 100 plus year old church. Frankly this is the mother church of the church of God in Florida and to see it wrecked in this way by the present administration is just heart breaking. And yes I am ready to hear al wolever claim he saved the church from foreclosure, and that no one wanted to come to Riverhills. That in my opinion is a stretch everyone knows the organization will pull for you if you have the political means. He bullied and ran off over 2/3rds of the congregation in less than 2 years. The man is a thug for the way he has treated people and if he did not have a heart for the ministry and wanted to stay in official work he should not have come. Al was an official and knew full well he tried to come here when nothing else on the administrative side of the organization was open. Besides he claimed Riverhills would be another dexter lake to the boys in Cleveland.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 4/28/17 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Friendly Face
4/22/17 1:42 pm

Post SouthFloridaman Lonestar
Does Riverhills still own the property on 46th? I attended many years ago at this location. Member
4/24/17 1:47 pm

Post Like A Tree
I do not know who SouthFloridaman is but I would like to say he/she is pretty much 100% correct in everything that was posted. Also there was a reply by a June/July3.0 on another thread back in December who also is right in their post. This church has been through so much within the last 14yrs., and not for the better.

I remember when it was created by combining the old Buffalo and Sulffer Springs church. The leadership started with Phil Roberts, then James Byrd/Robert Shepherd then Dan Dempsey then Mark Williams. Everytime the church grew stronger. What A strong group of preachers that fit the church so perfectly at the right time.

Once Mark Williams left, the state office never did the church right. The year pastor Williams left was the year we had so many hurricans and the state office was putting fires out everywhere and helping smashed buildings and such,so Riverhills kind of got ignored due to they thought we could stand on our own The truth be told the church would have been better off waiting for the right pastor than having the one that was thrown at us. (That is a whole other story in itself)

Then once that was obvious we were again thrown someone that several facts were not revealed at that time as well. With both of these leadership (if you call it that) the church declined a great deal. Neither one was a fit for what the church needed. (Again a whole other story)

Once again when the obvious was revealed we were sent this guy AW. Again we were not given anybody to really choose from and pretty much thrown this one as well. What was left of the congregation ,AW ran 2/3 of them off like South Florida Man said.

Everytime I think about the wonderful services, the school the daycare and the choir that was as close to a Christ Church or Brooklyn Tab, my heart is just torn in two. There were so many blood, sweat and tears and prayer poured into that church and to see what it has been reduced to is pitiful.

Did people give all three of these men time to work out? Yes we/they did. You can only take so much. When AW came there were Sunday School teachers and councilmen and choir members that gave him a year but finally had to make the right decisions to move on. When you don't even pray or talk to your own congregation, especially people who are faithful in every ministry there is a problem.

I will ask that people pray for this church and for Bishop Ivester. He did not create the mess that this church is in but unfortunately it is being given to him. The problem now he faces is that the small congregation that is there half of them are existing older people of the original congregation but are to set in there ways and do not want to start over and do not want Wolever to go through with this plan of his. They want an outside person to come and try to regain what they once had in a pastor/leader. The other half are new to the church and do not know the history and don't care if this takes place or not. The church is truly split.

I have a lot of respect for Bishop Ivester and the new pastor at Plant City Church of God couldn't be a more perfect fit. The Robinsons are exactly what Riverhills needed about 14yrs ago and is what they are longing for now.
4/25/17 10:54 am

Post Did JD Simmons Lonestar
follow Mark Williams?

Also, has Dan Dempsey's church benefited from those leaving RH? I know the gentleman who sang "Midnight Cry" in the choir -- he and his family went there.
4/25/17 11:57 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.