Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Please point out to me any disrespectful post about Kevin Wallace

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Please point out to me any disrespectful post about Kevin Wallace doyle
IN A LIFETIME, we are blessed to meet some great men in the Lord's work. In my opinion, Brother Kevin is one of those great men.

I haven't had the time to read every post about his leaving the COG, but the posts I've seen, have voiced some sadness about it but without any personalized negative comments.

Most of the world is not COG. I am and count it an honor to be so. Most of the world has not even heard of the COG. Many of us have and for the most part, our association with it has been a positive experience.

However, all of the Disciples and Apostle Paul, ended up working outside their denomination in order to do the will of God. What they felt God speaking to them did not fit into, nor was it welcomed in their denomination.

I have not taken the time to verify it, but I have read, that today, almost half of Pentecostal / Spirit-filled churches, are no longer part of a denomination. Of those, I would almost guarantee that the majority of those pastors did not want to leave the safety of the familiar denominational structure. I think the majority left because they felt more could be done for Christ if they were outside their denomination.

THE OLDEST SAILOR in the Navy, a 75-year-old female computer expert, was asked what advice she would give young sailors. Without hesitation, she made a statement I will never forget.

She said, "I would tell them that ships are safest in the harbour, but that is not what they were built to do."

Doyle
3/22/17 8:02 pm

Post Cojak
I haven't seen any 'disrespectful' comments. I have read some that question his motives. I don't even know the man, but I know in my heart the facts are not known as to his reasoning, that is just plain logic. I pray he is honest and trying to follow the Lord, but for us that do not know him we wait to see.
Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/22/17 11:32 pm

Post i haven't seen any disrespectful posts aprilmay2.0
and I'm always cautious to make sure Im aware of insensitive posts toward other member.

Actscelerate is an open forum where mutual respect and tolerance is paramount. I wouldn't want to be a part of it if this wasn't the case.
Friendly Face
3/23/17 8:55 am

Post Re: i haven't seen any disrespectful posts Nature Boy Florida
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
and I'm always cautious to make sure Im aware of insensitive posts toward other member.

Actscelerate is an open forum where mutual respect and tolerance is paramount. I wouldn't want to be a part of it if this wasn't the case.

And it is made up of lots of humorous posts too.

This one might be the funniest ever.

Twisted Evil
3/23/17 9:56 am

Post Charles Page
When someone in the congregation gives a message in tongues (I bet it is always the same individual person) Bishop Wallace gives the interpretation (according to the Bible the Holy Spirit gives to both individuals the operative gifts without partiality)

This is the system of the COG why would he leave this system unless there is another system that allows the Spirit to operate the same. Clearly he is not charismatic.

The key word here is "system" what is the system of the COG?
3/23/17 10:10 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic