Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

On a scale of 1 - 10, where do you rate Trump as President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post krista
John Jett wrote:
krista wrote:
I guess Trump figured out a way he could do something, by just making executive orders. Maybe he'll go on tour now before Trump fans, to get his adoration.
Very, very sad President.

The executive orders he's given do not have the effect of new laws, just in spending, enforcement, and methods of existing law which is in the realm of the executive branch. In fact many if not most, have been simple reversals of Obama EOs.

Some people are watching way too much CNN

Forget about CNN. I have watched Trump very closely. What I see, makes me embarrassed as a Republican and American. I think the Russians may have had something to do with the election, because how can so many people be that far off to vote for this man?
Also, my prior point was, that he is going to have a hard time working with congress, so much of what he does are the things he can make an executive order. And even that, is being stricken down by Federal judges.
To all the Trump lovers, you got it wrong and time is going to show it.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
3/29/17 2:59 pm

Post krista
Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I watch them all to get both sides , then I form my own opinion.

Hey C, there are times I think I am blessed that I cannot watch and hear the news. I read enough on the net.
I read today someone ran a poll to see it the citizens believed there was a connection between Trump and the Russians.

Now that right there will give the facts! (To see if the flood of news has bent the mind of the public).
Once in the navy I had a Lt. who would get us together to decide what HE thought. LOL Then he would go with it.

It is amazing the slant of the news today, of course they have always told the public what we should think.

Opinions: I read a lot on the net then try to make my own mind up, and still don't convince myself I am right!

POLITICS? I don't know who/whom to believe! Probably NONE! Confused Confused

Just watch Trump objectively. Watch what he says and how he possesses himself. Look at his White House staff. You don't have to depend on the news if he is good for America. Every day Trump proves he is wrong for us.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
3/29/17 3:02 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
All of you who are complaining about Trump, just out of curiosity, did you vote in the PRIMARY and GENERAL election? I did. I didn't vote for him in the primary but I did in the General election. I did not like Hillary because of her stand on abortion, homosexuality and her lies and lies and more lies. Friendly Face
3/29/17 3:14 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
John Jett wrote:
krista wrote:
I guess Trump figured out a way he could do something, by just making executive orders. Maybe he'll go on tour now before Trump fans, to get his adoration.
Very, very sad President.

The executive orders he's given do not have the effect of new laws, just in spending, enforcement, and methods of existing law which is in the realm of the executive branch. In fact many if not most, have been simple reversals of Obama EOs.

Some people are watching way too much CNN

Forget about CNN. I have watched Trump very closely. What I see, makes me embarrassed as a Republican and American. I think the Russians may have had something to do with the election, because how can so many people be that far off to vote for this man?
Also, my prior point was, that he is going to have a hard time working with congress, so much of what he does are the things he can make an executive order. And even that, is being stricken down by Federal judges.
To all the Trump lovers, you got it wrong and time is going to show it.

So judges striking down perfectly legal executive orders means we got it wrong? YOU are just as wrong about Trump as you ever were.
3/29/17 5:18 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I watch them all to get both sides , then I form my own opinion.

Hey C, there are times I think I am blessed that I cannot watch and hear the news. I read enough on the net.
I read today someone ran a poll to see it the citizens believed there was a connection between Trump and the Russians.

Now that right there will give the facts! (To see if the flood of news has bent the mind of the public).
Once in the navy I had a Lt. who would get us together to decide what HE thought. LOL Then he would go with it.

It is amazing the slant of the news today, of course they have always told the public what we should think.

Opinions: I read a lot on the net then try to make my own mind up, and still don't convince myself I am right!

POLITICS? I don't know who/whom to believe! Probably NONE! Confused Confused

Just watch Trump objectively. Watch what he says and how he possesses himself. Look at his White House staff. You don't have to depend on the news if he is good for America. Every day Trump proves he is wrong for us.

Uh...no.
3/29/17 5:18 pm

Post To cast such judgment upon the man that God has put into office is shameful! Dean Steenburgh
Nobody ever said that any of you had to like Mr. Trump but he is POTUS.

However, I am withdrawing the temptation to be insulted by krista for believing that her ability to reason & thoroughly choose the right candidate is far superior to that of mine. And I still believe (to the chagrin of some) that over the next few years we'll be way better off than we would be if Hillary had been elected.

krista wrote:
Quote:
When it comes to Trump, all you need to do is listen and watch him. If that's your idea of a President, by the end of 4 years, then let's see what you say.
The man is incapable of watching his mouth due to his narsacism.
To me, he is a pathetic person, and even worse as President. He has no redeeming qualities.

The last person to say something about no redeeming qualities lost!

How can anybody read this verse in Daniel 2 & then turn around & use insulting words on the POTUS?
Has God somehow appointed a few of you to be the master insulter or has He made you smarter than Himself for choosing Mr. Trump?

Daniel 2:21 NIV 21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Matthew Henry
Quote:
2.] He gives him the glory of what he is to the world of mankind. He has a universal influence and agency upon all the children of men, and all their actions and affairs. Are the times changed? Is the posture of affairs altered? Does every thing lie open to mutability? It is God that changes the times and the seasons, and the face of them. No change comes to pass by chance, but according to the will and counsel of God. Are those that were kings removed and deposed? Do they abdicate? Are they laid aside? It is God that removes kings. Are the poor raised out of the dust, to be set among princes? It is God that sets up kings; and the making and unmaking of kings is a flower of his crown who is the fountain of all power, King of kings and Lord of lords.

We know that in II Kings 17 King Hoshea was a King that God allowed to rule Israel & to take them from their homeland. After King Solomon it seems that a number of evil kings ruled over the divided kingdoms of Israel and Judah, and some verses suggest that God used them to judge his people. Yet there was always a Godly remnant. We know that it is God who raises up leaders, although how that includes leaders such as Hitler is beyond my comprehension.
You can keep on taking your swipes at Pres. Trump but I don't think our Father in heaven would be pleased with our lack of trusting Him to place the right man at 1600 Pennsylvania.

I want to also say I think it is within bounds to say we don't like some of his decisions & policies as our president, but to say he is incapable of leading America or some other type of insult is in itself on the border of offending God, if you accept Daniel 2.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/29/17 5:23 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
The way the leftist wing of our intelligence community is going after him, the 6 month investigation of nothing all designed to cast doubt upon him, the outrageous court rulings, the sheer lunatic reaction of the left that we have a President that will enforce immigration law, all point to the fact that we finally have the right man. Yet posters like Krista keep spewing hate without a substantive comment as to where Trump is going wrong. Observe Trump? Observe the radical LEFT's behavior and outburst instead! How blind can some of you be? Listen to whacked out Lindsay Graham and John McCain! Trump has got the beast cornered and it is roaring loudly. Let's help him move in for the kill!
3/29/17 5:30 pm

Post c6thplayer1
The most powerful man in the world is moving in for the kill ;

Quote:
A teen made a website where kittens punch Trump. So, Trump unleashed his lawyers.

http://mashable.com/2017/03/22/trump-lawyers-teen-kittenscratch/#aDhC.syunOqP
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/29/17 6:09 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:
A teen made a website where kittens punch Trump. So, Trump unleashed his lawyers.

And I'm sure you have thoroughly investigated this. Yeah. Right.

Quote:
Auhor's note: After publishing this post, it came to our attention that the person behind kittenfeed.com may be a troll. Details about the site's history don't align with the details shared by "Lucy." The site also includes Rick Astley's "Never Going to Give You Up," a notorious trolling meme. Our apologies, and we'll update you as we learn more.

3/29/17 6:31 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Auhor's note: After publishing this post, it came to our attention that the person behind kittenfeed.com may be a troll. Details about the site's history don't align with the details shared by "Lucy." The site also includes Rick Astley's "Never Going to Give You Up," a notorious trolling meme. Our apologies, and we'll update you as we learn more.

Looks like you were right on this one... My mistake and apology. I should have investigated before I submitted.
3/29/17 7:24 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like you were right on this one... My mistake and apology. I should have investigated before I submitted.

Aaa we've all made similar mistakes. Look, I am all for holding Trump's feet to the fire. I have spoken out about the way he handled the healthcare thing last week. The seduction of Washington can effect anybody. But all this Russia stuff is hype and we should ask ourselves why the establishment wants open borders.
3/29/17 7:28 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
The seduction of Washington can effect anybody. But all this Russia stuff is hype and we should ask ourselves why the establishment wants open borders.

Its beginning to look exactly like that.
3/29/17 7:46 pm

Post krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
The way the leftist wing of our intelligence community is going after him, the 6 month investigation of nothing all designed to cast doubt upon him, the outrageous court rulings, the sheer lunatic reaction of the left that we have a President that will enforce immigration law, all point to the fact that we finally have the right man. Yet posters like Krista keep spewing hate without a substantive comment as to where Trump is going wrong. Observe Trump? Observe the radical LEFT's behavior and outburst instead! How blind can some of you be? Listen to whacked out Lindsay Graham and John McCain! Trump has got the beast cornered and it is roaring loudly. Let's help him move in for the kill!

People like you, love an ideology, instead facts, and the tangible.
And there we go again. If someone disagrees with you, it's 'Hate". You actually sound like a Democrat.
The one thing I regret, is that I voted for Trump. hoping he would mature instead of continuing in his ego, narcissism. I was wrong. Of course, we have about four more years for him to become a decent man.
One thing you Trumplovers forget. Trump will drive the people YOU hate into the White House in four years. It actually might be best for us.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
4/1/17 9:23 am

Post bonnie knox
I was thinking of weighing in on this thread today, it being April Fools' Day. Laughing [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/1/17 9:46 am

Post I was wrong. Of course Charles Page
I can not believe anyone would vote for a narcissistic ego hoping she would change!!!

I am thankful I voted for Donald Trump!
4/1/17 9:52 am

Post Re: I was wrong. Of course krista
Charles Page wrote:
I can not believe anyone would vote for a narcissistic ego hoping she would change!!!

I am thankful I voted for Donald Trump!

Charles, I voted for Trump, but from the beginning I have said we had terrible choices.
Yes. Hillary, is a terrible person, and I am not saying she would have been a better choice.
My problem is with the guys on here that think Trump is great. Based on what? It's only on an ideology and not what he has done, nor will do.
He is in fact is not a good person, nor a good President.
He is embarrassing, and immature. Every time he opens his mouth or tweets, he proves what I am saying as right.
Time will tell, but I have seen nothing good he has done, out weigh all the terrible junk from his mouth or cell phone.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
4/1/17 12:37 pm

Post Charles Page
I am thankful for Donald Trump for what he has already accomplished and what he will continue to accomplish.
4/1/17 12:55 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
I agree 100%. Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He is a smart man who speaks his mind. We haven't had that in a president in a long time. I didn't vote for Killary (Hillary) because of her lies, her stand on homosexual marriage and Abortion. Look at all her e-mails and here she was secretary of state and didn't have sense enough to protect her e-mails and then the Bengahase deaths and everything else. Trump doesn't have to impress anyone. The news agencies are so biased that it is a shame. He tells it as it is and I like that. Sure he has some faults but he is making America strong again with a good military stand and I like that. We are gaining respect from other countries and he is definitely trying to secure our borders - Much needed.

Charles Page wrote:
I am thankful for Donald Trump for what he has already accomplished and what he will continue to accomplish.
Friendly Face
4/1/17 1:33 pm

Post c6thplayer1
THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:
I agree 100%. Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He is a smart man who speaks his mind. We haven't had that in a president in a long time. I didn't vote for Killary (Hillary) because of her lies, her stand on homosexual marriage and Abortion. Look at all her e-mails and here she was secretary of state and didn't have sense enough to protect her e-mails and then the Bengahase deaths and everything else. Trump doesn't have to impress anyone. The news agencies are so biased that it is a shame. He tells it as it is and I like that. Sure he has some faults but he is making America strong again with a good military stand and I like that. We are gaining respect from other countries and he is definitely trying to secure our borders - Much needed.

Charles Page wrote:

Hillary is out of the picture .. mute subject ..

If its smart to speak your mind then why are we limited here on our post?
4/1/17 4:48 pm

Post krista
Charles Page wrote:

Ok, time to put up or, well...you know.
Fill us all in what Trump has done with an act of Congress.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
4/1/17 6:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic