Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trumps wiretapping sources Revealed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trumps wiretapping sources Revealed c6thplayer1
At last we found out where trump got his information about obama and the wiretapping claim;

Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/21/17 6:49 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Yes, that was quite a pathetic and misleading performance the FBI Director put on for us yesterday.
3/21/17 7:11 pm

Post Re: Trumps wiretapping sources Revealed Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
At last we found out where trump got his information about obama and the wiretapping claim;

Now you made e MAD! Don't even expect me to go snow skiing with you in Miami next year! Just wanted you to know! Twisted Evil

YOu skeered me I thought my name had been leaked! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/21/17 11:18 pm

Post Re: Trumps wiretapping sources Revealed Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Now you made e MAD! Don't even expect me to go snow skiing with you in Miami next year! Just wanted you to know! Twisted Evil

YOu skeered me I thought my name had been leaked! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The leaking is the real crime and it was totally ignored at the hearing. And I just love this plausible deniability that Comey comes up with. Claiming that Obama was behind the espionage against Trump is not the same as claiming Obama personally ordered or carried out the bugging. These people had better think twice if they think they will get by with bullying us like this. This is a new ball game.
3/22/17 11:07 am

Post c6thplayer1
The bottom line is trump lied about his allegations and has no proof for his serious accusations.

Of course the leaks are criminal. The topic is about trump lying.... again.. and getting caught in his lies...... again.
3/22/17 11:13 am

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
The bottom line is trump lied about his allegations and has no proof for his serious accusations.

Of course the leaks are criminal. The topic is about trump lying.... again.. and getting caught in his lies...... again.

Again, you prove yourself to be completely biased. You have no idea what Trump is basing his statement on. But the fact that there was a leak proves there was espionage. Do you deny that? Do you deny that the deep state is taking orders from Obama who lives about 3 miles from the White House? Once a blind Never-Trumper, always a blind Never-Trumper.

I suppose Judge Andrew Napolitano didn't get too close to the truth with his statement either, huh?
3/22/17 11:19 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
so - the FBI suspected Trump had ties to Russia - and didn't do any wire tapping?!?!?!?!??!

If that is true - then all the heads of the FBI need to resign - and probably get some jail time - for letting the country be at risk - and not doing the simplest thing to stop it.
3/22/17 11:28 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
so - the FBI suspected Trump had ties to Russia - and didn't do any wire tapping?!?!?!?!??!

If that is true - then all the heads of the FBI need to resign - and probably get some jail time - for letting the country be at risk - and not doing the simplest thing to stop it.

And Comey admitted this investigation has been going on since JULY! July! And we STILL don't have anything to tie Trump to Russian interference in the election?
3/22/17 12:16 pm

Post Cojak
I despise this 'tight-rope' walking. Comey has a tough job. Like the one on Hillary when he described her Crime AS LOOSE MISHANDLING.( I have said many times, I do not know about all the other accusations against the woman, but I KNOW that transmitting TS material on open lines or dropping a classification, IS A CRIME MEN ARE IN JAIL FOR)

Now to say he finds no 'evidence' of tapping Trump's phone lines. Are his words such as he cannot be trapped in the same VERBAGE.

This whole thing, Trumps TWEETS (appearing Childish at times), sure keeps the reporters in fine-FODDER!

But NBF's logic seems to be spot-on. Embarassed Embarassed
3/22/17 12:56 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
House Intel chairman: Trump's personal communications may have been collected...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-22/nunes-says-trump-team-communications-caught-in-u-s-surveillance

Trump talk refers to this as a "wire tap", which probably is an inaccurate description. But the point is, he was being spied on and listened to. That's what makes the traitor Comey's spin at the hearing so disgusting. Trump should fire him.
3/22/17 2:17 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Again, you prove yourself to be completely biased. You have no idea what Trump is basing his statement on. But the fact that there was a leak proves there was espionage. Do you deny that? Do you deny that the deep state is taking orders from Obama who lives about 3 miles from the White House? Once a blind Never-Trumper, always a blind Never-Trumper.

I suppose Judge Andrew Napolitano didn't get too close to the truth with his statement either, huh?

Quote:
Again, you prove yourself to be completely biased.

Why , because I recognize a lie when it is proven to be a lie ? And you call that biased? Of course you do , so would trump.

Quote:
You have no idea what Trump is basing his statement on.

It really doesnt matter what he base's his statement on. Its a proven lie.

Quote:
But the fact that there was a leak proves there was espionage. Do you deny that?

Of course not. Are you just trying to do a trump diversion tactic?

Quote:
Do you deny that the deep state is taking orders from Obama who lives about 3 miles from the White House?

I havent heard of that conspiracy theory , but then again I'm not in trumps conspiracy club.

Quote:
Once a blind Never-Trumper, always a blind Never-Trumper.

the quote should read " Once a blinded liar , cheater follower always a blinded liar cheater follower". I wonder who all that encompasses?

Quote:

Ha , once a faithful follower of Fox News until they stand up for something right now they too are all wrong.

The FBI , CIA and NSA with hundreds of people investigating the Obama accusation all have found no evidence , but your assessment of this is that none of these patriotic agencies and people are correct in their investigation and assessment only you and trump have the answer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
3/22/17 2:47 pm

Post Breaking News Cojak
I think RS and I are reading about the same thing. Now it appears folks are still denying any wire tapping but AFTER the election Some People were "MONITORED".

Notice a line was taken from Bill Clinton. When Nunes was asked who else was spied on he replied:

Asked whether he believed the transition team had been spied on, Nunes said: "It all depends on one's definition of spying."

I love the tap dancing and plays on words. Since when can a president or president elect be 'Monitored'. And evidently who ever is used cannot be trusted NOT TO BECOME A LEAK.

This does seem to be all too weird. Shocked

Yes I know it is a different time frame, but as of now, I will leave Trumps sanity as 'maybe he ain't crazy', maybe he has just moved into a crazy house. If they had the nerve to 'Monitor' a president elect (even accidentally(?)) I have no doubt he could have been 'monitored before the election.
3/22/17 2:48 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:

Why , because I recognize a lie when it is proven to be a lie ? And you call that biased? Of course you do , so would trump.

Quote:

Quote:
But the fact that there was a leak proves there was espionage. Do you deny that?

Quote:
Do you deny that the deep state is taking orders from Obama who lives about 3 miles from the White House?

I havent heard of that conspiracy theory , but then again I'm not in trumps conspiracy club.

Quote:

the quote should read " Once a blinded liar , cheater follower always a blinded liar cheater follower". I wonder who all that encompasses?

Quote:

Ha , once a faithful follower of Fox News until they stand up for something right now they too are all wrong.

The FBI , CIA and NSA with hundreds of people investigating the Obama accusation all have found no evidence , but your assessment of this is that none of these patriotic agencies and people are correct in their investigation and assessment only you and trump have the answer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Check the links out in my last post. You have not even finished wiping the egg off of your face from the election and danged if you don't have a fresh coat! You must really have an appetite for crow, that's all I can say.
3/22/17 3:05 pm

Post Re: Trumps wiretapping sources Revealed Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:

I could not help but think of you listening to Rush today....

Quote:
This is after all these denials at this hearing on Monday! But everybody knew what Trump meant. This is the thing. This is where things lose any sense of common sense or reality. People that voted for Trump knew exactly what he meant when talking about Obama “tapping the wires” at Trump Tower. They don’t think that Obama put on his intelligence uniform and found some deep, dark room in the basement of Trump Tower and started putting various cables in holes and jacks in the phone bank.

You gotta hear this. The White House press briefing. The media is beside itself over Devin Nunes’s discovery of intelligence that shows that Trump was survived, Trump officials. Legal surveillance, but remember, Trump was insane, Trump is a lunatic, Trump’s making it up, Trump’s dangerous, and now they found some.

Here's the link to the entire transcript....

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/22/trump-is-right-nunes-says-trump-team-was-under-surveillance-after-the-election/

After you read it, repent before God for calling Trump a liar.
3/22/17 3:19 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Check the links out in my last post. You have not even finished wiping the egg off of your face from the election and danged if you don't have a fresh coat! You must really have an appetite for crow, that's all I can say.

I read that earlier. Maybe you should put things into perspective and read closer.

Quote:
Nunes said the information on the Trump team was collected in November, December and January, the period after the election in which Trump was holding calls with foreign leaders,

This was after the election and did not mention anything about Obama wire tapping before the election. Who has egg on face now?
3/22/17 3:21 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I read that earlier. Maybe you should put things into perspective and read closer.

Quote:
Nunes said the information on the Trump team was collected in November, December and January, the period after the election in which Trump was holding calls with foreign leaders,

This was after the election and did not mention anything about Obama wire tapping before the election. Who has egg on face now?

Please stop playing dumb.

I could not help but think of you listening to Rush today....

Quote:
This is after all these denials at this hearing on Monday! But everybody knew what Trump meant. This is the thing. This is where things lose any sense of common sense or reality. People that voted for Trump knew exactly what he meant when talking about Obama “tapping the wires” at Trump Tower. They don’t think that Obama put on his intelligence uniform and found some deep, dark room in the basement of Trump Tower and started putting various cables in holes and jacks in the phone bank.

You gotta hear this. The White House press briefing. The media is beside itself over Devin Nunes’s discovery of intelligence that shows that Trump was survived, Trump officials. Legal surveillance, but remember, Trump was insane, Trump is a lunatic, Trump’s making it up, Trump’s dangerous, and now they found some.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/22/trump-is-right-nunes-says-trump-team-was-under-surveillance-after-the-election/

3/22/17 3:29 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:

Heres the facts. According to Nunes , trumps admin. was LEGALLY Monitored after the election because of their conversations with russia. A standard and legal procedure. With trumps record of deception he needs to be monitored.

Heres the fact I have a problem with. Trump accuses Obama of ILLEGALLY wiretapping him before the election yet nothing was found by multiple agencies that was illegal. Trump flat out lied again.

Anything else is a Spicer Cover up , diversion tactic.

Maybe you should pray for basic understanding of text.
3/22/17 3:38 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:

Heres the facts. According to Nunes , trumps admin. was LEGALLY Monitored after the election because of their conversations with russia. A standard and legal procedure. With trumps record of deception he needs to be monitored.

Heres the fact I have a problem with. Trump accuses Obama of ILLEGALLY wiretapping him before the election yet nothing was found by multiple agencies that was illegal. Trump flat out lied again.

How is he "lying", even if he MIGHT have been MISTAKEN about the legality of it? Why are you not more concerned that the FBI Director was disingenuous at best, lying himself at worst? And you shouldn't be so convinced that these monitorings were legal. If they were, why all the denial?
3/22/17 3:45 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve
3/22/17 3:50 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:

How is he "lying", even if he MIGHT have been MISTAKEN about the legality of it? Why are you not more concerned that the FBI Director was disingenuous at best, lying himself at worst? And you shouldn't be so convinced that these monitorings were legal. If they were, why all the denial?

He was not mistaken by his own admission. But even if he was then why doesnt he admit it?

I dont believe the FBI director was lying. If he was the entire FBI , CIA and NSA would come forward

If the monitoring was illegal it would have been exposed right from the beginning. With all the people involved in the investigation it would have been brought to the front real quick.

This isnt the first time trump has been caught in a lie. Thats why I have an enormous distrust of the man.
3/22/17 4:06 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic