Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses; But what if they wanna kill us

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses; But what if they wanna kill us Old Time Country Preacher
The plaque at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty reads: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

But what if some a them "tired, poor & huddled" has got a hidden agenda? Like yelling Allah Akbar an killin folk?
Acts-pert Poster
2/5/17 12:50 am

Post Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses; But what if they wanna kill us Cojak
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
The plaque at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty reads: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

But what if some a them "tired, poor & huddled" has got a hidden agenda? Like yelling Allah Akbar an killin folk?

Well evident there are a few judges that know, that there ain't none of them 'Allah Akbar' guys in this load. Confused Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/5/17 12:11 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the Statue of Liberty has one of your previous recommendations about caliber use ready for deployment on some of these foreign infidels? Its called baiting... Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/5/17 3:11 pm

Post Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses; But what if they wanna kill us Link

The French wrote that on the tablet held by the statue of that false goddess.
2/7/17 4:08 am

Post Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses; But what if they wanna kill us Musicman4him
Link wrote:

The French wrote that on the tablet held by the statue of that false goddess.

That quote was not written by the french. It was written by Emma Lazarus from New York. It was poem called "The New Colossus.
Friendly Face
2/7/17 9:43 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic