Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

QUINLAN, TX AG church needs new pastor

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post QUINLAN, TX AG church needs new pastor Resident Skeptic
Quote:
GOOD MORNING! I want to get the word out that QUINLAN FIRST ASSEMBLY will need a new pastor & wife soon. Donna and I have agreed to move back to Baton Rouge to help BROTHER & SISTER SWAGGART and BROTHER DONNIE SWAGGART with the ACADEMY & COLLEGE. We plan to be there by MARCH 1 or March 15. If you know of an anointed AG minister and wife that would be willing to move to a little town like Quinlan ( under 2000 people, with a big Walmart and soon Whataburger & Taco Bell ) that has some of the finest people in the world, they may contact me at 214-926-7736. I have agreed to help the OFFICIAL BOARD to find the right couple to pastor here.

The candidating process is the normal AG process. They can call me to get more information about the church and community. Oh Yes, we do NOT have a parsonage. The church allows the pastor to lease or buy a place to live. The Church here needs a well trained God called shepherd-Pastor with some good experience. The church needs someone geared up for EVANGELISM and DISCIPLESHIP. The church is DEBT FREE. But it needs a NEW SANCTUARY. We have on Sunday about 75 to 95 in attendance on SUNDAY. This little town is ready to explode in growth. We are 18 miles East of Rockwall, and 12 miles south of Greenville and 14 miles North of Terrell. Tx. We are about 55 minutes from downtown Dallas. The church owns a second CAMPUS where we operate a Dynamic Community Youth Center and a Benevolent Clothing Outreach & Prayer Center. There are staffed by part-time staff.

If interested, you will need to prepare a two page resume and send it to the OFFICIAL BOARD, First Assembly, 728 E. Quinlan Parkway, Quinlan, Tx. 75474. My cell number is 214-926-7736.
BLESSINGS, GRACE & PEACE Pastor Don Paul Gray

1/25/17 11:23 am

Post AG vs COG famousflavius
Would a COG candidate be a good fit for an AG congregation? Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
1/26/17 10:40 pm

Post Re: AG vs COG Resident Skeptic
famousflavius wrote:
Would a COG candidate be a good fit for an AG congregation?

It has happened before.
1/27/17 10:23 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic