Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Pro-baby killing group protesting may be a good sign...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Pro-baby killing group protesting may be a good sign... Link
The abortionists may be scared. trump doesn't follow the typical rules of the political game. When it comes to abortion for Republicans, that means saying you are pro-life, but not doing much about it. Things do seem to fair better somewhat when Republicans are in control.

But it seemed to me that Trump seemed to have the most sincere passion against abortion I've seen expressed by any candidate who made it into the oval office since I've been following politics, at least since Ronald Reagan. I've seen other candidates be more passionate about it, but they aren't the ones nominated. Usually, at the last stage, when it comes down to the two nominees, the Republicans tone it down. Not Trump.

I get the sense that he is against abortion. Some interaction with children and parents has humanized his beliefs on this subject, taking him from supporting womb-dwelling baby murder to opposing it.

The pro-abortion feminists see that and it scares them. They tend to be very left-wing, and Trump scares them for other reasons. As women's rights activists, some of the crude language in the old video that was released a few months must scare them to (as it legitimately concerns many of us.)

Maybe they sense Trump may do what he can within his power to oppose mudering babies in the womb. We may need someone with a Jehu attitude. If you'll notice in II Kings 9:13, the men blew a trump and said Jehu is king. ooooh. If I wrote an article about that, maybe Charisma magazine would publish it on its website.
1/22/17 9:23 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic