Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where are the people who were convinced Obama was going to declare martial law

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Where are the people who were convinced Obama was going to declare martial law bonnie knox
rather than give up the White House? Have they already moved on to the next conspiracy theory? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/20/17 1:28 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
I have been thinking the same thing. Friendly Face
1/20/17 2:34 pm

Post The COG Apostle
They are still looking for Obama's birth certificate. Acts-celerater
1/20/17 2:45 pm

Post Cojak
Yes, Bonnie I have asked that for years now, what are these folks gonna do when the election comes and Obama leaves office as normal?

But, but they are probably waiting for those Hollywood dudes to pack and leave before coming up with an answer to your question. Confused Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/20/17 8:06 pm

Post Re: Where are the people who were convinced Obama was going to declare martial law Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
rather than give up the White House? Have they already moved on to the next conspiracy theory?

This is exactly what they will do. Those give to conspiracy theories NEVER EVER run out of fodder to fuel their fantasies. Rest assured, they lookin for a new thing.
Acts-pert Poster
1/20/17 11:31 pm

Post Link
He could still declare martial law tomorrow from his house in Washington. It ain't over till it's over. Very Happy
1/20/17 11:50 pm

Post bonnie knox
Link wrote:
He could still declare martial law tomorrow from his house in Washington. It ain't over till it's over. Very Happy

It was over yesterday at noon.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/21/17 8:50 am

Post pic bonnie knox
And speaking of conspiracy theories, when was Hillary supposed to be dead from her terminal disease? She didn't seem to be showing the ill effects of it yesterday.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/21/17 9:19 am

Post Not a conspiracy theory, Ernie Long
I don't think we have heard the last from Obama. Acts Enthusiast
1/21/17 11:42 am

Post UncleJD
they will simply change their theory to "this is just part of the plan", something about Obama leading the left in an insurrection. I for one never gave any head to the "birthers" or the UN-concentration-camps, but I know those who did. They are the counterparts of the ones that think Trump will send all Muslims and gays to concentration camps. They are all different sides of the same coin. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/21/17 12:27 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
I don't recall anyone stating emphatically such a thing was going to happen.
1/21/17 1:21 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I don't recall anyone stating emphatically such a thing was going to happen.

I am not saying on ACTS, but I have received MANY e-mails stating IT WOULD HAPPEN, It is going to happen, IT WILL HAPPEN.

I have a friend who says she heard the Supreme court is going to disapprove the election/ inauguration and install Hillary because she got the popular vote. Count on it!

So I am not saying it was said on Acts, but I do know it was said.

BTW as I said earlier, I wanted Trump to win, but never was as sure as you RS! You done good! Wink
1/21/17 8:57 pm

Post Da Sheik
Sensationalism $ell$!! Acts Enthusiast
1/21/17 11:35 pm

Post Link
UncleJD wrote:
they will simply change their theory to "this is just part of the plan", something about Obama leading the left in an insurrection. I for one never gave any head to the "birthers" or the UN-concentration-camps, but I know those who did. They are the counterparts of the ones that think Trump will send all Muslims and gays to concentration camps. They are all different sides of the same coin.

I doubt the folks saying Obama was going to declare martial law, the promoters of the idea, are going to keep promoting the idea.

Alex Jones would say things along those lines. I stumbled across one of his videos a few months ago, and I think he is one of the sources people parrot for this idea. Did the Brietbart site promote those kinds of ideas, too? My guess is Alex Jones will be too busy praising Obama or attacking current politics from the left to rehash this.

Of course, Obama could still declare martial law. I could, too. It just wouldn't do much. I can also identify as the US president to use the presidential bathroom at the White House, but they probably wouldn't let me in.
1/22/17 2:30 am

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
Sensationalism $ell$!!

Cute sheik, cute. hahaha Cool
1/22/17 6:58 pm

Post Link
I have a cousin who was convinced the Obama administration would not end without bloodshed. I wonder if he is still fitting out his bunker with the 30 year supplies. He's a prepper and was doing some construction when I visited him a year or two ago.

There are people who really believed this, and thought Obama wouldn't step down.

The military tends to be rather conservative. A lot of them are probably happy Obama is out of there. They idea that they would support him for a coup seems rather ridiculous.

There was a video going around claiming FEMA had coffins, part of a scenario where they'd round us up and put us in concentration camps. The coffins seemed to resemble large plastic bins for putting stuff in. If they were going to use those as coffins, why not just bury people in the ground in mass graves?
1/22/17 8:45 pm

Post Cojak
There is no end to conspiracy theories. Of course Obama will be in the news. He has been a popular president (that floors me). But I think he may seek a position as Senator, but most of all, he is now RICH in capitol letters, with a potential of 100 mil in speaking engagements next year, nah, he ain't gonna blow that and declare nothing!

He ain't never been filthy rich before, he is gonna enjoy it. Cool
1/23/17 12:03 am

Post Re: pic Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
And speaking of conspiracy theories, when was Hillary supposed to be dead from her terminal disease? She didn't seem to be showing the ill effects of it yesterday.

That's because drunkenness is not a disease.
1/23/17 1:40 pm

Post Re: pic Nature Boy Florida
bonnie knox wrote:

7 days straight sleeping - she looks pretty good.

When she has to work - then the trouble starts ... especially for the American people.

C'mon somebody... Twisted Evil
1/24/17 7:44 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic