Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Perry Stone Reveals the "Super Jubilee" of 2017 (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Perry Stone Reveals the "Super Jubilee" of 2017 (L) Old Time Country Preacher
http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/the-final-jubilee-revival-patterns-for-2017/ Acts-pert Poster
1/7/17 12:54 pm

Post diakoneo
Gal 4:9� But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?�
Gal 4:10� Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.�
Gal 4:11� I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Perry Stone: "in my opinion...in my opinion"

My request to Perry Stone:
Brother Perry Stone, please preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and get away from this speculation. It is the Truth that makes us free and not observation of times or seasons. You have a great ministry and platform. The gospel is simple truth and people are turned to the truth by this simplicity of the gospel. Titus 1:14� Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.�

Let them not be turned to fables but rather the truth.

Thank you and God bless!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/7/17 1:54 pm

Post I Don't Get It FG Minister
I listened to some of this sermon and once again Perry says "I'm going to tell you something you haven't heard before. It's going to be different." Perry - please stop this. I know you want to find a niche that makes you different and appear enlightened, but the gospel of Christ is good enough for me. When you get into "I believe..." or "a rabbi in Brooklyn told me," or whatever else you build these things on, it's just not credible. Come on Perry! You've been given a gift to preach and a platform from which to do it. When a gospel preacher says "I'm gonna tell you something about the Bible nobody else has ever told you..." I check out. This stuff is not for me. Acts-celerater
1/7/17 3:42 pm

Post Blue famousflavius
That's a nice blue coat and matching microphone. I believe that to be a sign. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
1/7/17 5:43 pm

Post I've said this before roughridercog
When you want to swim in the waters with the big fish, there is a great temptation to have to come up with BBD just to keep up.

It's almost as if the Gospel just doesn't cut it. Confused
1/7/17 6:09 pm

Post I listened long enough to discover... Mark Ledbetter
PS uses faulty data.

The Biblical Calendar is lunar and generally cycles 29 then 30 day months.

This produces a 354 day calendar, not 360.

I won't go into detail of how Jews make up the extra month but they add a leap month of 30 days every 3rd, 6th, 11th, 14th, 17th, and 19th year.

So, I have to ask PS and all on Actscelerate:

Does anybody really know what time it is
I don't
Does anybody really care
If so I can't imagine why
about time
We've all got time enough to cry
Oh no, no
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
1/7/17 6:30 pm

Post Change Agent
PS uses faulty data. TRUMP uses faulty data. Its just the way things are now in this facebook drama age. Rolling Eyes Acts Enthusiast
1/9/17 12:01 am

Post Link
There are certain fields where it concerns me if those doing it get too creative with their work:

Doctors
Dentists
Accountants
Preachers
1/9/17 3:11 am

Post The Sign of the Blue Coat famousflavius
The Blue Coat is a sign, and if you wear a blue coat every Sunday this year, you too, can have a Super Jubilee Year. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
1/9/17 11:41 am

Post I sent PS an email Mark Ledbetter
alerting him to the dating error.

He hasn't replied yet.
Spirit-Led
1/9/17 1:20 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Here is a link to the teaching that actually works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl_0bbNptY0

Mark - Perry Stone is well aware of the lunar calendar. He's taught on it before. But looking online, it seems there is ample data also about the 360 day Jewish calendar as referenced below:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/introduction/prophetic-year.html

http://jewishroots.net/library/prophecy/daniel/daniel-9-24-27/360-day-prophetic-year.html

He also references a book in the teaching that discusses the 360 day calendar.

So much more I could say about this thread. Biting my tongue tonight...
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/9/17 11:18 pm

Post Carolyn Mark Ledbetter
It is certain there are differences in approaching the Jewish Calendar vs Gregorian Calendar, but the fact remains, the Biblical Calendar is 354 days anyway you slice it.

It really doesn't matter who says it is 360 days, there is no way a lunar calendar can add up to 360. The Jewish Calendar reflects the 354 calendar of alternating 29 and 30 days months.

The most neglected observation is Rosh Chodesh, the first day of the month.

Don't bite your tongue too hard, you may draw blood.
Spirit-Led
1/9/17 11:32 pm

Post The Essenes did indeed have 360 day calendar Mark Ledbetter
and all the feasts began on a wednesday.

But, that doesn't discount or disprove the 354 day lunar calendar.

Before the installation of Rosh Chodesh, the New Moon, the agrarian culture depended upon seasons and signs to determine planting, harvest, livestock management, etc.

They didn't count days as much as they watched for star groupings to return to their place.

They watched for when the moon first appeared to determine the first of the month and then developed the 29/30 day cycle.

Also, the most significant months of the year are the 1st month and the 7th month.
Spirit-Led
1/10/17 12:19 pm

Post Re: I've said this before Old Time Country Preacher
roughridercog wrote:
When you want to swim in the waters with the big fish, there is a great temptation to have to come up with BBD just to keep up.

Which is why I DO NOT follow or support any of the "Big Fish." If the good Gospel of Jesus don't cut it, you can fergit it. First time I heard PS preach, over 20+ years ago, he was doin the same kinda thing. He read Exodus 32:32, where in the KJV it has a dash. He said a anonymous rabbi told him that the reason the dash was there is cause Moses interceded for Israel in tongues. The tongues was wrote down but the interpreters could not interpret it so they inserted a "dash." I have for 20+ years now read/researched/studied ever single commentary I could find on Ex 32:32, an not one biblical/linguistic scholar has ever corroborated PS's story. Hey, I can't even find the anonymous rabbi who told him such a thing. This kinda stuff has gone on an continues to go on in his ministry. Everbody makes excuses. But at some point a feller has gotta call it for what it is. Sensationalism! Antics! Embellishment! Melodrama! Snake Oi..................
Acts-pert Poster
1/10/17 12:59 pm

Post Re: I've said this before Carolyn Smith
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
roughridercog wrote:

Which is why I DO NOT follow or support any of the "Big Fish." If the good Gospel of Jesus don't cut it, you can fergit it. First time I heard PS preach, over 20+ years ago, he was doin the same kinda thing. He read Exodus 32:32, where in the KJV it has a dash. He said a anonymous rabbi told him that the reason the dash was there is cause Moses interceded for Israel in tongues. The tongues was wrote down but the interpreters could not interpret it so they inserted a "dash." I have for 20+ years now read/researched/studied ever single commentary I could find on Ex 32:32, an not one biblical/linguistic scholar has ever corroborated PS's story. Hey, I can't even find the anonymous rabbi who told him such a thing. This kinda stuff has gone on an continues to go on in his ministry. Everbody makes excuses. But at some point a feller has gotta call it for what it is. Sensationalism! Antics! Embellishment! Melodrama! Snake
Oi..................

I think you keep bringing this up because you know it annoys me. How many times can you repeat this? Amazing!

What REALLY bothers me is that you and so many others seem to have an inside scoop on the intent of Perry Stone's heart. He's preaching "this" to be sensational. He's preaching "that" to draw/keep a crowd. Gotta have some big thing to keep people interested. It's just mind-boggling that you all know what's in his heart and makes him tick, and it has to be money and sensationalism.

Sigh...So sad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
1/10/17 11:15 pm

Post Re: I've said this before Old Time Country Preacher
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I think you keep bringing this up because you know it annoys me.

Not at all, Carolyn. I bring it up when we git on this subject because it annoys ME. Sorry ifn it annoys you too.
Acts-pert Poster
1/11/17 1:58 am

Post Re: I've said this before Carolyn Smith
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I think you keep bringing this up because you know it annoys me.

Not at all, Carolyn. I bring it up when we git on this subject because it annoys ME. Sorry ifn it annoys you too.

Have you ever watched "Frozen"? Maybe it's time to "Let It Go." Laughing
1/11/17 6:51 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I first saw Perry in 1982.

In fairness, he taught it the same way then as he does now.

It might be sensationalism, but It's just how he preaches. That's how he does it. I wonder who his mentor was - because this is how Perry thinks preaching is done.

Love it or hate it.
1/11/17 7:05 am

Post Good TV Preachers famousflavius
Good TV preachers always have great hair and unique clothes. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
1/11/17 9:51 am

Post Re: Good TV Preachers diakoneo
famousflavius wrote:
Good TV preachers always have great hair and unique clothes.

Well, I guess I will never make the cut... Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/11/17 12:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic