Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Are you or your church on the ISIS hit list

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Are you or your church on the ISIS hit list brotherjames
We are and I am. See the counter jihad website to find out if you are. In any event, we are armed and protected by the blood of Jesus and smith and wesson. The Fbi said this is a low risk but fore warned is fore armed, pun intended.
http://www.vocativ.com/386579/isis-lists-u-s-churches-to-attack-during-the-holidays

http://counterjihad.com/are-you-on-the-list/
Acts-celerater
12/23/16 9:36 am

Post Link
Maybe you could put up an announcement about some pig fat hidden in the walls of the building somewhere that would get on suicide bombers if they tried anything. But of course, they could plant the bomb and leave.

This is a reason to be supportive of the gift of prophecy, btw. This may be just a rumor, but I heard that in the Malukas, when there was fighting between Christians and Muslims, someone got a prophecy and spoke it out in church. He may have interrupted the sermon if I remember right. The prophecy told everyone to get out. They did... according to the story...before the bomb went off.

That was really a brutal time of fighting. They were beheading Christians. I heard a story of a teenager whose arms or hands were chopped off for refusing to deny his faith. I went to a home group once with a young man from there who said he saw one of his mother's school friends carrying his own mother's head around. My wife had a friend who worked for a child care home from some of the traditional Christian kids, but it sounds like some of their families had some sychretistic stuff going on. They were mixing the blood of their enemies, she said, in the hot sauce they ate with, and doing different kinds of witchcraft. So she had a time dealing with some of the spiritual battles the teens she was caring for were going through.

Let's pray for safety and protection in the US.

There were threats for bombings of churches on Christmas in Indonesia. I don't see any for today from Google searches, and I'd imagine most Christmas celebrations at churches are over by now. I'll pray for protection in the US.
12/25/16 8:49 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic