Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trumpet Sounds from the Skies (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trumpet Sounds from the Skies (L) Link
There are a number of clips on YouTube of trumpet sounds coming from the skies. Some of them sound like shofar sounds or deep fog horn type sounds. There are clips of newscasters talking about them.

Here is a clip of these sounds as heard in Jerusalem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY90Pp8zOQ8
11/16/16 10:22 am

Post (L) bonnie knox
I think it's probably a hoax.
http://www.snopes.com/trumpets-and-a-circle-in-the-sky-above-israel/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 11:31 am

Post (L) Link
If there were strange clouds over Jerusalem or trumpets from the sky, and Snopes dealt with it, Snopes would likely say it was a hoax.

I wasn't focusing on the clouds per say. Ther are probably dozens of these trumpet from the sky type videos, and lots of news clips about it.

There are also scientists insisting that it is some kind of natural phenomenon, without any real solid basis from their assertion. It seems it is based on their world view. Some blame it on radiation or magnetism or whatnot.

I don't know about the circular cloud. It could be a cloud formation. I suppose an airplane could fly in a circle. The video was intended to be a sample of the trumpets from the sky genre of video.

Here is a video with several news clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnyUcbSd4Kg
11/16/16 11:50 am

Post bonnie knox
I think this particular article on snopes treats the topic fairly, don't you?? It acknowledges that there are unexplainable sounds from time to time. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 11:55 am

Post bonnie knox
Okay, Link, assume you have a Biblical worldview. Is there any reason to think God's trumpeters are going to do a dry run to practice?? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 12:06 pm

Post Link
There are certain trumpet sounds that are prophesied in the Bible. If we believe angels exist, and some of them have trumpets, shofars, etc., why wouldn't it be possible for humans to hear them at times?

I am not sure what these sounds are, assuming they are legit and the whole thing is not a huge host. Some of these clips do sound like instruments. I'd expect magnetic radiation to sound like crackling or popping, not fog horns.
11/16/16 12:08 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
There are certain trumpet sounds that are prophesied in the Bible.

But no prophecies about random sounds with no discernible consequence.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 2:13 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
OK.

The trump has sounded.

You are still here.

That sounds like a problem.
11/16/16 3:55 pm

Post diakoneo
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

1Co 14:7  And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped? 
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/16/16 5:39 pm

Post Link
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

I don't know what this is. Trumpet practice? Smile

There are more references to trumpets than the trump at Christ's return. I don't see a lot of the trees being burnt, and this doesn't look like the trump in Revelation.

References to seven trumpets and the last trump don't preclude other angelic trumpet sounds from occurring. I've seen a coupld of scientists arguing there is a scientific explanation and saying what seems to be speculation. Maybe there is. Maybe there isn't. It's an interesting phenomenon. Apparently it has happened in several locations, possibly as far south as Florida, if the news clips are legit.
11/16/16 6:41 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Is there any reason to think God's trumpeters are going to do a dry run to practice??

ROFL ROFL ROFL Mr. Green
Acts-pert Poster
11/16/16 8:38 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
There are more references to trumpets than the trump at Christ's return. I don't see a lot of the trees being burnt, and this doesn't look like the trump in Revelation.

Link, I looked up every reference in the NT which had 'trumpet' before I made my post.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 8:51 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

Link, I looked up every reference in the NT which had 'trumpet' before I made my post.

And you saw no reference to a practice or dry run on em trumpet blasts?
Acts-pert Poster
11/16/16 9:00 pm

Post bonnie knox
Nary a one! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/16 9:12 pm

Post Link
I ate toast this morning, but I've never found in the Bible where it says I was going to eat toast this morning. Are angels allowed to do things only if their actions are recorded in the Bible first?

I don't know what this is. If people hear trumpets, get curious, hear the Gospel, and get saved, something good may come of it.
11/17/16 12:14 am

Post bonnie knox
Link, you're funny. If someone starts talking about church leadership structure, you want to know where in the Bible a church is led by an individual pastor or where in the Bible a woman is a pastor, but when it comes to this, abiblical is a-ok.
Angels can do whatever God tells them to do. I'm not arguing that angels can't ever be heard, but I'm telling you that the video in the OP is a recorded sound track and not angels.
Something good can come of lots of things, but have you ever considered what bad may come of someone posting a digitally produced 'phenomenon' and watching gullible people claim that it is angels of God preparing to announce His return. It may harden people against the gospel to see such gullibility on the part of professed Christians.

Link wrote:
I ate toast this morning, but I've never found in the Bible where it says I was going to eat toast this morning. Are angels allowed to do things only if their actions are recorded in the Bible first?

I don't know what this is. If people hear trumpets, get curious, hear the Gospel, and get saved, something good may come of it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/17/16 8:01 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
I recall looking at these purported trumpet sounds on YouTube a couple of years ago. While they seem strange, I didn't hear anything that clearly sounded like a trumpet to me. Just strange noises, some of which sounded kind of like a trumpet. My thought is, if they aren't clearly accompanied by biblical eschatological occurrences, they must not have any biblical eschatological significance. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/17/16 8:12 am

Post Resident Skeptic
The trumpets herald the advent of Trump.
11/17/16 1:12 pm

Post Link
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I recall looking at these purported trumpet sounds on YouTube a couple of years ago. While they seem strange, I didn't hear anything that clearly sounded like a trumpet to me. Just strange noises, some of which sounded kind of like a trumpet. My thought is, if they aren't clearly accompanied by biblical eschatological occurrences, they must not have any biblical eschatological significance.

Some of them sound quite a bit like multiple shofar's playing at once, but not much like modern trumpets.
11/18/16 1:02 am

Post bonnie knox
It's gonna be a shame when all us Westerners miss the rapture because we were listening for the marching band-brass trumpet-sound and it's really a shofar. Cool [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/18/16 8:29 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic