Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

FOX news confirms FBI reopens case into Clinton emails (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post FOX news confirms FBI reopens case into Clinton emails (L) UncleJD
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-letter-to-congress-on-clinton-email-probe.html

So the question at the top of my mind is, why now? Has the FBI figured out who the next boss is going to be already? To quote Sherlock Holmes "Watson, the game is afoot"

Is this a game changer? Do enough Americans care about corruption to make a dent anymore?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/28/16 1:13 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
If the dim-wit GOP Congressional leaders will call Congress back in on an impeachment vote, or at least declare that is their intent in the next session, it would make a difference.
10/28/16 1:30 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Just can't help but believe that if the FBI is going through with this that the DNC probably has their own version of a bomb to drop on big mouth Trump.
I swear the dude is a chatter box that knows not when to shut his trap!

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/28/16 1:38 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Nah - in a few days FBI will say the new information clears Hillary whiter than snow.
10/28/16 2:10 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Obama will pardon her or she will pardon herself if she wins. Acts-pert Poster
10/28/16 2:31 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Obama will pardon her or she will pardon herself if she wins.

Clearly, but this is happening now with 11 days left before the election. What can happen now? This could flip the election. I tried to hint at it in my first post, but I'll come right out and ask

Could this have anything to do with the polls reversing over the last few days? Does the FBI fear Trump may win and want to make it as easy on themselves as possible? Do they keep their own polling numbers and know something the rest of us don't? One thing most of you here have been saying is that Comey is very political, what would this gain him from Hillary? What would it gain him from Trump?
10/28/16 2:36 pm

Post UncleJD
Now they are saying these emails aren't from the wiki-leaks emails but from the Anthony Weiner investigation. I don't think this one is going to go away very easily. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/28/16 2:53 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
It could be a back door diversion to get the GOP focused on it but at the last moment call off the hounds & give her a clear name.
That would as bonnie says, 'resonate with women' & Hillary will waltz into the oval office where she'll dismantle that old wooden desk for good!

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 3:06 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
That would as bonnie says, 'resonate with women'

Cheap shot and irrelevant.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/28/16 3:09 pm

Post UncleJD
They already gave her a clear name. It would be net-zero at best for her if it happened months ago. But because its coming 11 days before the election, it is a negative for her at best. It may not be enough, but its certainly not what the Clinton campaign would have designed. If they were to design something it would involve Trump (like they have the last few weeks with accusations). What a day

edit - I just noticed CNN is trying to post the "SCOTUS to review transgender bathrooom case" over the Clinton news. A clear indication that it means something and they are trying to bury it in irrelevant garbage.
10/28/16 3:12 pm

Post diakoneo
I don't really trust the polls. Especially, with these two.

A lot of people just aren't going to admit they are going to vote for Trump.

Perhaps the FBI doesn't trust them either and are covering their backside.

Anyway, Comey needs to go. If he would have handled this without politics we wouldn't be having this conversation. Hillary would be on her way to jail and Mr. Trump would be facing ------- ?
10/28/16 4:01 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

No bonnie you're wrong I wasn't sending a cheap shot because I stand by my words with my real name.
I was actually using the wisdom of your former comment to confirm the sentiment among women.
It wasn't a cheap shot & I'm sorry if you took it that way, no offense was intended.

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 4:05 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Comey loses either way.
American public see him as weak & caving in to a mountain of evidence against teflon Hillary.
If Trump were somehow to win this election Comey will be fired in the first 100 hours.
Maybe he is trying to salvage his own future but the Weiner emails does make it a different story.

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 4:09 pm

Post bonnie knox
In what way would Hillary being cleared by the FBI resonate with women as a demographic in a way that it doesn't resonate with other demographics?
A cheap shot doesn't have to be anonymous to be a cheap shot.
(And I use my real name, too.)

Dean Steenburgh wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

No bonnie you're wrong I wasn't sending a cheap shot because I stand by my words with my real name.
I was actually using the wisdom of your former comment to confirm the sentiment among women.
It wasn't a cheap shot & I'm sorry if you took it that way, no offense was intended.

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/28/16 6:17 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
bonnie knox wrote:
In what way would Hillary being cleared by the FBI resonate with women as a demographic in a way that it doesn't resonate with other demographics?
A cheap shot doesn't have to be anonymous to be a cheap shot.
(And I use my real name, too.)

Dean Steenburgh wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

You can either accept my apology or not but I know my heart - trust me, if I were sending a cheap shot, sorry to say this, I wouldn't be shy about it most likely.
In some ways as I looked back over some of my older threads where you have had an opinion you seem to take sides against me, have I done something over the years to cause that reaction from you?
I have read the way you respond to a lot of other people & most of the time you seem to enjoy a decent conversation with a bit of a bite here & there. It seems the trigger gets pulled easier with you when it comes to my comments.

Back to the post:
If women are leaving the GOP due to a 2005 video & vulgar language then by virtue of their gender their own demographic is taking flight.
I have not heard of any other group (or demographic) led by gender, that are abandoning the party in wholesale numbers.
If Hillary is cleared by this new FBI investigation then the women who support her will most likely celebrate the loudest ...just ask Beth Moore.

Also, you didn't respond to a comment I made so I'll try again; is it just the GOP women who are hurt by Trump's 2005 video or is it DNC women too? If all women are so insulted then why aren't they insulted when Hillary & Michelle include some of the most vulgar people in the world to their parties & campaign events?
I can send you proof of the people who hang out with Hillary & Michelle & their video recorded words in a PM if you care to watch & read some of the most vile things that are allowed to be sold under a (M) for Mature rating.
What Trump said was cheap, dirty talk in the view of most Christians & fake moralists, but it's ever day talk on the street to a lot of people & Hillary knows it & so do the worldly women of the GOP.

If anything I'm guilty of assuming that women will resonate with a Hillary acquittal because liberal women & some conservative women really want to see a woman get elected POTUS. It doesn't matter what woman just any woman.
Pretty sick ideology if I may say so.

(PS - I don't know you personally so since your name is in lower case I thought maybe it was a pen name but I wasn't taking a swipe at you over that either - are you the type bonnie that looks at every word as a potential insult?)

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 6:48 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Also, you didn't respond to a comment I made so I'll try again; is it just the GOP women who are hurt by Trump's 2005 video or is it DNC women too?

I haven't used the word "hurt," I don't believe, because that is not the issue. The issue, in the context that I was addressing, is that Trump has a long history of disrespect for women and that if Republicans shrug it off, they will alienate conservative women voters.
DNC women already feel alienated from the GOP, so I wasn't even addressing them at all.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/28/16 7:14 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
Also, you didn't respond to a comment I made so I'll try again; is it just the GOP women who are hurt by Trump's 2005 video or is it DNC women too?

I haven't used the word "hurt," I don't believe, because that is not the issue. The issue, in the context that I was addressing, is that Trump has a long history of disrespect for women and that if Republicans shrug it off, they will alienate conservative women voters.
DNC women already feel alienated from the GOP, so I wasn't even addressing them at all.

I understand their concern regarding his brash treatment of women but it seems to be all verbal (not dismissing that kind of abuse either) but he works with thousands of women all over the world & I don't see them (former employees) lining up to bring accusations against him, with solid proof.

Oddly I wonder if the DNC women were leaving while Bill was prez.

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 7:32 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
I don't see them (former employees) lining up to bring accusations against him, with solid proof.

nm
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/28/16 7:37 pm

Post diakoneo
This could be a gift from Comey to Trump.

Reality is, if he indited Hillary, any other Democrat candidate makes mince meat out of Trump.
10/28/16 8:16 pm

Post Cojak
The names on the ballot will stay. I doubt very seriously anyone else could win with a write-in.

But to the e-mails. I am surprised a few people in prison for downgrading classified info or divulging classified stuff haven't been interviewed.

Of every thing that has been said about Hillary (most are hints or stupid or in the gray area), BUT the classified info with or without the classification noted is a felony. Every congressman, page and private in the military that works with classified KNOW THE PENALTIES and you will lose!.

The FBI has stained itself by not bring Hillary up on 'some charge'. Also sorta funny (odd) that info came off Weiner's 'device' and is not coming to light until NOW? The FBI has prosecuted for much less violations.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/28/16 9:08 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic