Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The anti-Hillary vote
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The anti-Hillary vote Eddie Robbins
may be real and overcome the idiocy of Donald Trump. I have said all along that Trump cannot win and I don't believe that he can on his own but the anti-Hillary vote is gaining steam, it seems. I still am not sure how he can get to 270. I am hoping that neither one of them reach it. Acts-pert Poster
10/27/16 3:44 pm

Post Re: The anti-Hillary vote UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
may be real and overcome the idiocy of Donald Trump. I have said all along that Trump cannot win and I don't believe that he can on his own but the anti-Hillary vote is gaining steam, it seems. I still am not sure how he can get to 270. I am hoping that neither one of them reach it.

That's what it comes down to for a lot of us. I was just reading another friend of mine posting that she had nearly cried when she felt compelled to vote Trump. Then I think how do the polls capture something like that? I know IF I'd been called I would either refused to answer a poll because of how bad I feel about the whole thing, or answered that I was undecided (up until a few days ago). Lets look at a couple of factors

1. Enthusiasm - there seems to be next to NONE for Hillary and a lot for Trump (among those who say they'll vote Trump). Look at the huge difference in their rallies. So I think the enthusiastic vote leans Trump.

2. Decided, never-Trump, Democrat-only - I think the majority of voters (the 6 point lead in the polls), are probably here, minds made up.

3. Undecided, independent, grieving Republican - I think this is where Trump may make up the ground. These are the people you're talking about that when the reality of Hillary Clinton sinks in, they will reluctantly vote for Trump. Sure there are some of those going the other way, but I think they did that long ago and are reflected in the polls. I believe there are many old-time, conservative, and the dreaded "establishment" Republicans that have put this off as long as they possibly could, but when it comes down to it, they will do what I did.

This is the only hope I see for Trump. It doesn't look good, especially if you listen to the media and the polls, but I think there is a huge chance that the polls can't show us what people are feeling in the bizarre election.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/27/16 3:56 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
All who vote 3rd party will in essence vote for Hillary. Acts-pert Poster
10/27/16 4:09 pm

Post UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
All who vote 3rd party will in essence vote for Hillary.

Wrong. I know some good people that were going to vote for Hillary because of Trump but are now voting for Gary Johnson instead. If you still believe that I'll call them and ask them to go ahead and vote for Hillary. Poll after Poll shows the third-party vote HELPING Trump.
10/27/16 4:18 pm

Post Eddie Robbins

Here's the deal. That's bull bleep. I am trying to post in an unbiased way. I can see it all without prejudice. But, you want to start something.
Acts-pert Poster
10/27/16 4:59 pm

Post Re: The anti-Hillary vote Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
may be real and overcome the idiocy of Donald Trump. I have said all along that Trump cannot win and I don't believe that he can on his own but the anti-Hillary vote is gaining steam, it seems. I still am not sure how he can get to 270. I am hoping that neither one of them reach it.

Eddie - Trump is gaining because his guys are keeping him from tweeting stupid stuff.

Clinton has been able to get him sidetracked for months with frivolous stuff - when he stops that - and folks look at the Obama record with Hillary - and Hillary's failures alone - folks vote anyone but Hillary - often voting for Trump.

He has only himself to blame if he loses...Hillary was / is easily beatable.

News media is always against Republicans - always makes them look stupid - always sya they are against Medicare, blacks, women - that is all part of what you get when you sign up to be a Republican.

If he wanted a free pass on _____ grabbing - he should have run as a Democrat. Then it would have never been an issue. He would have been a champion of women, blacks, etc... - even as the same exact person he is.
10/27/16 5:11 pm

Post Patrick Harris

Perhaps you should read the Constitution and the wiki page on how the electoral college works. Because you certainly don't understand the process. .
Acts Enthusiast
10/27/16 5:51 pm

Post Re: The anti-Hillary vote c6thplayer1
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Eddie - Trump is gaining because his guys are keeping him from tweeting stupid stuff.

Exactly !!!!

Quote:

Clinton has been able to get him sidetracked for months with frivolous stuff - when he stops that - and folks look at the Obama record with Hillary - and Hillary's failures alone - folks vote anyone but Hillary - often voting for Trump.

Exactly !!!!
Quote:

He has only himself to blame if he loses...Hillary was / is easily beatable.

Your correct about the blame - Do you really think he will admit it?

Quote:

If he wanted a free pass on _____ grabbing - he should have run as a Democrat. Then it would have never been an issue. He would have been a champion of women, blacks, etc... - even as the same exact person he is.

Couldnt have said it better..
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/27/16 5:54 pm

Post diakoneo

Hooey!

A vote for Hillary helps Hillary.
A vote for Trump helps Trump.
Why would a vote for a third party, help Hillary. If I stayed home, would that help her? If i go to the poll and vote third party president and republican on everything else, does that help her?

What has hurt Donald was Donald and his big mouth and bully behavior.

I still haven't made my mind what I will do, yet. It may go down to the last minute. I will need to have peace about it.
10/27/16 7:52 pm

Post Brandon Bohannon
I did something that I haven't done in 22 years. I walked into the booth in Texas and voted straight ticket and then walked away. Voting for him is the most disgusted I've ever been in any election but the thought of her is even worse. Either way, our nation will never be the same and is on a fast track to being ready for the end of days. I will continue to reach for the harvest and to do my best to teach and prepare the people that I love for what is coming to this world. Like the vast majority of you, my trust and hope is in Jesus and in Him alone. Even so Lord, come quickly! This world is not our home.

I would prefer, but whatever, that my fellow brothers and sisters would stop shaming Christians who can't vote for him. I would prefer that we would stop claiming some sort of moral high ground. Neither party has moral high ground-- not anymore. I would prefer that the comparisons to King David would stop. David was a GREAT repenter. The comparisons are unfair to David. Stop justifying! Just vote and leave the "why" out of it because in this case and in these days the "why" has been long given away. If you want an apples to apples comparison, our choices are Ahab or Jezebel. Evil is evil. There is no such thing as lesser evil. America is receiving what America deserves. As His Church, we need to ask Him to be gentle. We need to ask Him for grace in the face of what is to come. Sorry for the rant. I've been holding it all in for several months. Lol. I love you and bless you. Our hope is Jesus. On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand...
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
10/27/16 8:41 pm

Post UncleJD
Brandon Bohannon wrote:
I did something that I haven't done in 22 years. I walked into the booth in Texas and voted straight ticket and then walked away.

I did the same thing. I didn't even look at his name. I do hope he wins, but only because I pray that she doesn't. And you're so right, its not worth fighting with brothers and sisters over. I can totally understand why people don't want to vote for him. I pray that they will prayerfully consider it every day between now and Nov. 8, but I won't blame them for his loss.
10/27/16 8:52 pm

Post You people need to stop brotherjames
A vote for Hillary is a vote for 4 for more years of taking this country down the rat hole to where it can never climb out, not the least because of her possible nominations to the Supreme Court

A vote for Trump helps slow the decline and might even help

A vote for anyone else is a wasted vote that could have been made to help this country even as bad as trump might be.
Acts-celerater
10/27/16 9:10 pm

Post Re: You people need to stop Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
A vote for anyone else is a wasted vote that could have been made to help this country even as bad as trump might be.

Yep!
Acts-pert Poster
10/27/16 11:38 pm

Post UncleJD
The glorious 12 point lead Hillary had in the ABC news poll, the one that everyone touted as proving "its over, she can start cabinet selection now"? Yeah, that's evaporated to 2 points now (and that is before the new FBI discoveries) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/29/16 9:31 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Means nothing. You have to break it down by states and in some cases, congressional districts. Acts-pert Poster
10/29/16 1:46 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Half of the 50 states have laws that allow for a voter to change their vote so there could be some vote changing take place if this FBI investigation sprouts legs & takes off. In Wisconsin you can change the vote multiple times.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/29/16 3:53 pm

Post Link
If he gets elected, maybe the Republican party can find some reason to impeach him. The Democrats would probably be willing. Then we'd have President Pence if the impeachment goes all the way through.
10/30/16 7:57 am

Post UncleJD
Link wrote:
If he gets elected, maybe the Republican party can find some reason to impeach him. The Democrats would probably be willing. Then we'd have President Pence if the impeachment goes all the way through.

Impeachment guarantees the other party wins the next time. Why not hope and pray that somehow he turns out to be a good president? That would help us for now AND the future.
10/30/16 8:07 am

Post georgiapath
UncleJD wrote:
The glorious 12 point lead Hillary had in the ABC news poll, the one that everyone touted as proving "its over, she can start cabinet selection now"? Yeah, that's evaporated to 2 points now (and that is before the new FBI discoveries)

I never believed the polls. I think the news media was spreading that garbage hoping everyone would think it was over and not bother going to vote for Trump. It didn't work, thank goodness.
Acts-dicted
11/11/16 2:06 pm

Post UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
The glorious 12 point lead Hillary had in the ABC news poll, the one that everyone touted as proving "its over, she can start cabinet selection now"? Yeah, that's evaporated to 2 points now (and that is before the new FBI discoveries)

I never believed the polls. I think the news media was spreading that garbage hoping everyone would think it was over and not bother going to vote for Trump. It didn't work, thank goodness.

The polls weren't rigged, they were wrong. To doubt that is to deny the incredible job that Kellyanne Conway did. She is an amazing pollster who said she knew they were basically using rotary dial phones in a smart-phone world. She said she knew the polls were about 3 to 5% off, and apparently only the LA Times poll had been mostly correct most of the time.
11/11/16 2:11 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic