Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Losing your consciousness of sin - missing the mark

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Losing your consciousness of sin - missing the mark bradfreeman
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings. They heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. Then the Lord God called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?” He said, “I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.” Gen 3:7-10

Upon eating the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, Adam and Eve immediately became aware of sin, they were aware that they fell short of the glory of God and could no longer come into His presence with boldness, with confidence. They hid. They were afraid.

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; Rom 3:23,24

Jesus restored that glory, that confidence and that boldness. He removed our "falling short" consciousness so we can come boldly before the throne with confidence.

The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Jn 17:22,23

The Father shares His glory with us so we are "perfected in unity".
We lose our consciousness of missing the mark, falling short of His glory, because He gives us His glory. We become one with Him.
He shares His glory with us so all will know we're as loved by the Father as Jesus is.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
10/26/16 6:26 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic