Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. Old Time Country Preacher
With such division in our nation, this election could easily bring initial anarchy in the form of riots, looting, chaos, killings, etc. They is folk on both sides would/could easily resort to such a response if their candidate don't win. Acts-pert Poster
10/24/16 8:03 am

Post Re: Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
With such division in our nation, this election could easily bring initial anarchy in the form of riots, looting, chaos, killings, etc. They is folk on both sides would/could easily resort to such a response if their candidate don't win.

I highly doubt it will happen from the Republican side. Maybe a few isolated instances with some rednecks. We don't know how to organize large-scale looting and lawlessness like they do. IF we see anything big on our side, it might actually be armed resistance and civil war. But a people have to be pushed intolerably far before they ever resort to that, and while the election of HRC will seem intolerable from a philosophical position, it will take the actual realization of all of the extreme predictions before people will be ready to sacrifice their lives to make a change. I predict a lot of angry talk, then people will realize they still live in America and have a chance to have a better life than 99% of the rest of the world. I only hope we learn our lesson of what happens when you nominate a chaos-candidate out of spite instead of someone who can win.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/24/16 8:09 am

Post bonnie knox
Ole Timer, jus set ya back a few cans a sardines an sodie crackers, make sure ya hand pump is workin on ya well, stock up on ya corn cobs for ya johnny house an you'll be ready in case the riotin shuts down the highways and electricity.
I don't know what you'll do if ya cain't git on the innernet, though. Ya might have withdrawals from not bein able to post on Acts an all.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/24/16 8:26 am

Post diakoneo
Quote:
I only hope we learn our lesson of what happens when you nominate a chaos-candidate out of spite instead of someone who can win.

I think it was more than just these who wanted a "spite candidate". I believe there were enough deliberate crossover democrat voters desiring to sabotage the Republican side for a good(for them) Hillary opponent, a colossal amount of free media along with the "spite" voters. It was the perfect storm to come up with President Hillary.

Trump was saying what a lot of folks wanted to hear. He is a populist candidate in the ranks of George Wallace. Trouble is, he has always been a liberal. He has always been Mr. Showboat. He has never been a public servant or a servant. Period.
10/24/16 8:27 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
perfect storm

well put
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/24/16 8:29 am

Post diakoneo
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
perfect storm

well put

It really was. If there were just 3 or 4 candidates verses Trump, I don't see him getting the nomination.

There were too many good candidates that divided the votes. Just one other factor that allowed this mess!
10/24/16 8:38 am

Post UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
perfect storm

well put

It really was. If there were just 3 or 4 candidates verses Trump, I don't see him getting the nomination.

There were too many good candidates that divided the votes. Just one other factor that allowed this mess!

True, almost as if there were divine intervention? I was praying for our country and then for the election when a thought unbidden came to me that I believe was from the Lord, it was very clear "So you want me to make it easy on the American Church? So they can just continue coasting in neutral?". I admit that I answered "yes Lord, in my flesh I would like that".
10/24/16 8:42 am

Post Sorry for the hijack Eddie Robbins
2 things should happen. The campaign "season" should be shortened. I don't know how you can regulate that but it's a wish. Both mainstream parties should limit the number of candidates. The GOP did not have to allow Trump to even be a nominee if it felt he was not a Republican. In fact, it was wrong to allow him and then not support him. So, have some guidelines as to who they will allow to run. I say 5 max. Certainly not 17.

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 10/24/16 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
10/24/16 9:08 am

Post Re: Sorry for the hijack diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:
2 things should happen. The campaign "season" should be shortened. I don't know how you can regulate that but it's a wish. Both mainstream parties should limit the number of candidates. The GOP did not have to allow Trump to even be a nominee if it felt he was not a Republican. In fact, it was wrong to allow him and then not support him. So, have some guidelines as t who they will allow to run. I say 5 max. Certainly not 17.

Yet another factor: Rience Preibus (sp?)

Strange name. Strange leadership.
10/24/16 10:56 am

Post Re: Sorry for the hijack Old Time Country Preacher
Eddie Robbins wrote:
So, have some guidelines as t who they will allow to run. I say 5 max. Certainly not 17.

But can't anybody what wants to do so run fer president? Even if 100 folk wanted to run, shouldn't they be able to do so?
Acts-pert Poster
10/24/16 11:35 am

Post Change Agent
Which candidate is stirring up the most anger with their comments? Their supporters will be the ones rioting. Embarassed Acts Enthusiast
10/24/16 12:02 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
No riots if republican loses.
Guaranteed.
10/24/16 12:03 pm

Post Re: Sorry for the hijack Eddie Robbins
Eddie Robbins wrote:
So, have some guidelines as t who they will allow to run. I say 5 max. Certainly not 17.

But can't anybody what wants to do so run fer president? Even if 100 folk wanted to run, shouldn't they be able to do so?

A party can do what it wants. Anybody else can do the requirements and run as an independent.
Acts-pert Poster
10/24/16 12:15 pm

Post Re: Sorry for the hijack UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

A party can do what it wants. Anybody else can do the requirements and run as an independent.

agreed, a party doesn't have to let anyone even vote to get their nominee if they don't want. Its their party, their rules. that does not stop 300Million Americans from each running for President if they so desire.

Their being "too nice" this time is what got us all in this predicament. Do some early nominations from party members at the state level, let those folks all narrow it down to a half dozen or so, then put them out for the primary.

And NBF, I agree, no Republicans will be rioting. But that doesn't mean that the Clinton machine is through with staging fake ones. Look for that to happen in the attempt to further discredit the GOP for the next 4 years.
10/24/16 12:24 pm

Post Re: Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. Resident Skeptic
With such division in our nation, this election could easily bring initial anarchy in the form of riots, looting, chaos, killings, etc. They is folk on both sides would/could easily resort to such a response if their candidate don't win.

White men might be angry, but are they rioting now? Are they killing cops? Are they attacking Hillary supporters like thugs screaming, "white lives matter!"? No, they are not. And if Trump loses his supporters will regroup and plan for the next move. That move won't be with Trump in the picture. But this country will never be the same and the GOP is finished.

If Trump wins, yes, Soros orchestrated burning and looting.
10/24/16 1:34 pm

Post Re: Sorry for the hijack c6thplayer1
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Anyone can run just , get the signatures , be a millionaire , be an upstanding member in the good ole boys club and have lots of connections to back you.

some may want to use hillarys staff to erase some of the things they have done in the past. Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/24/16 3:22 pm

Post Re: Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:

White men might be angry, but are they rioting now? Are they killing cops? Are they attacking Hillary supporters like thugs screaming, "white lives matter!"? No, they are not. And if Trump loses his supporters will regroup and plan for the next move. That move won't be with Trump in the picture. But this country will never be the same and the GOP is finished.

If Trump wins, yes, Soros orchestrated burning and looting.

I agree but I don't think the GOP will be finished, they'll just become right wing liberals.
Funny thing I told our church 8 years ago & several people remember me saying that Hillary would be our next prez & I said back then we won't have a single candidate that could run against her & I was right. 16 went against Trump & they all lost because the party faithful wanted a non-member of the D.C. crowd.
A lot of things will happen over the next 4 to 8 years both good & bad. Just think, the 1st iPhone was sold 8 years ago & things happen fast. Who knows what will happen to conservatives over the next 4 years.
Mark it down, we won't come anywhere near a conservative ever again & the next chance we get will be in 2024 cause she's running in 2020 & the christian vote will still be stuck in the mud as they have been since 2008.
Mic drop

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/24/16 8:55 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
White men might be angry, but are they rioting now? Are they killing cops? Are they attacking Hillary supporters like thugs screaming, "white lives matter!"? No, they are not.

Remember when John Franklin McGraw sucker punched the Trump protester who was in police custody? That happened here in NC. Afterwards, when interviewed, McGraw said "We might have to kill him next time."
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/25/16 7:58 am

Post UncleJD
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
White men might be angry, but are they rioting now? Are they killing cops? Are they attacking Hillary supporters like thugs screaming, "white lives matter!"? No, they are not.

Remember when John Franklin McGraw sucker punched the Trump protester who was in police custody? That happened here in NC. Afterwards, when interviewed, McGraw said "We might have to kill him next time."

Yes, there are individual nut-jobs and there might be some after the election, there will NOT be large, organized protests/riots.
10/25/16 8:29 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
there will NOT be large, organized protests/riots

I don't expect there to be organized protests/riots. I expect there will be lots of whining about rigged elections.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/25/16 8:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic