Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here? Dean Steenburgh
I mean it's not like you're trying to persuade anybody ...righttttt???????

Some of you have posted countless times that you won't be voting for Trump, we get it we get it, so why is it you keep posting your comments about his negative issues?
But why do you keep posting stuff that is anti-Trump but you "NEVER" create threads or post a single thing about being anti-Hillary?
Could it be that your hidden agenda is showing or what?

I find it somewhat amusing that a few of you guys have told us your position against voting for Trump (countless times) & you claim you'll never vote for Hillary. You'll search for odd stories on Trump & post them or you'll forward odd stories about Trump & post those & you are delighted to take your swipes at him every chance you get.

Why don't you just come out of the closet w/your true support of Hillary?

Do you have a personal agenda to try & persuade people to not vote for him, is this why you keep posting negative about Trump?
I'm 80% sure you're going to get your way w/Trump losing & your favorite woman will be in office to begin her social engineering reform.
I wonder if you'll be happy when you help get her elected?

Considering the fact that there are only 2 real candidates who can actually win the election, I will state the obvious: If you don't vote for Trump you are a Hillary supporter via your ballot!

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/19/16 4:09 pm

Post Re: Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here? krista
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Some of you have posted countless times that you won't be voting for Trump, we get it we get it, so why is it you keep posting your comments about his negative issues?
But why do you keep posting stuff that is anti-Trump but you "NEVER" create threads or post a single thing about being anti-Hillary?

I find it somewhat amusing that a few of you guys have told us your position against voting for Trump (countless times) & you claim you'll never vote for Hillary. You'll search for odd stories on Trump & post them or you'll forward odd stories about Trump & post those & you are delighted to take your swipes at him every chance you get.

Do you have a personal agenda to try & persuade people to not vote for him, is this why you keep posting negative about Trump?
I'm 80% sure you're going to get your way w/Trump losing & your favorite woman will be in office to begin her social engineering reform.

Considering the fact that there are only 2 real candidates who can actually win the election, I will state the obvious: If you don't vote for Trump you are a Hillary supporter via your ballot!

Dean, you and I have known each other a long time. You don't really believe that a Trump presidency will help some of the major issues we stand against do you?
Listen, the activation sequence has been started and there is no turning back from what this nation has in store for it.
I'm going to vote, just not for one of those two. So if you get a notice from the California election board, don't be surprised. LOL
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/19/16 4:17 pm

Post Re: Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here? Dean Steenburgh
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Dean, you and I have known each other a long time. You don't really believe that a Trump presidency will help some of the major issues we stand against do you?
Listen, the activation sequence has been started and there is no turning back from what this nation has in store for it.
I'm going to vote, just not for one of those two. So if you get a notice from the California election board, don't be surprised. LOL

Krista, I thave no idea who you are but apparently you know who i am ...trust me when I say I fully believe that Trump is our only true option at this point.
I could not vote for Hillary even if I were bribed with enough to build our new sanctuary debt free.
I personally think he has major character flaws but I have followed the history of Mrs. Bill Clinton for way too many years & major trouble issues follow her every where she goes.
I posted a video yesterday of a key ISIS leader asking muslims in America to vote for her because they know what kind of a prez she will be.
Trump is not in any way possible perfect & he wouldn't be on my top 20 list of 20 candidates but right now he's the only candidate who can beat her.

I'm actually casting my vote against her but I can't waste my vote on someone who has a snowballs chance in Florida of winning.

BTW, what is an activation sequence?

What are you focused on?
10/19/16 4:32 pm

Post philunderwood
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare to block the way of the kissing cousins, Hill & Don!

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/19/16 4:34 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I have always posted that both of the two are despicable. The reason trump gets most of the press is because of his outrageous behavior. Something that adults just dont do not to mention leaders.

As despicable as hillary is she has not said one bad word publicly about her party or the members therein. She is not consumed with conspiracy Theories even though the released emails demean her , nor is she undermining our democracy with rigged election complaints even though she is behind in several polls.

When she starts doing these things or the same things trump does and says then she will be at the top of the list to be made fun of.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/19/16 4:44 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
philunderwood wrote:
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare to block the way of the kissing cousins, Hill & Don!

That was funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing

What are you focused on?
10/19/16 4:48 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I have always posted that both of the two are despicable. The reason trump gets most of the press is because of his outrageous behavior. Something that adults just dont do not to mention leaders.

As despicable as hillary is she has not said one bad word publicly about her party or the members therein. She is not consumed with conspiracy Theories even though the released emails demean her , nor is she undermining our democracy with rigged election complaints even though she is behind in several polls.

When she starts doing these things or the same things trump does and says then she will be at the top of the list to be made fun of.

She just has one personality for the public & one for the private according to her own words.

What are you focused on?
10/19/16 4:49 pm

Post diakoneo
I looked for a GOOD reason to voter for Trump.

I really wanted to.

It is Donald himself that has persuaded me differently. That, my friend, is just the way it is.

Hillary is the worst kind of human being and I would NEVER vote for her for ANYTHING!!!

I have always bought the binary argument. Lessor of two evils. Supreme court. Blah blah blah. Vote for the platform. Yada yada yada.

Tell me what the definition of insanity is again and I will tell you why I am not voting for Trump.
Twisted Evil
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/19/16 5:00 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
The most accurate poll in 2012 has Trump leading by 1.

IBD/TIPP
10/19/16 5:28 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Why do pro-Trump post here? It's a discussion board. The members here have differing views on many, many subjects and we get to hash them out. Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 6:52 pm

Post Re: Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here? georgiapath
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Maybe they are ashamed to admit they are for Hillary, I would be.
Acts-dicted
10/19/16 7:27 pm

Post Cool! Lets ban the anti-Trumpers and non-COG folks! UncleJD
Why do non-COG folks post on here? Lets just get rid of all diversity, then it will be pretty much Doyle posting here. Rolling Eyes

BTW, give us one person on this board that supports or will vote for Hillary. If you post their name (or pen name) and they come back and say you are wrong, then you have to self-ban for a year.

(I'm joking btw, I like having as many posters on here as possible, whether I agree with them or not)
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/20/16 9:35 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
I would NEVER in a million years, even for all the money in the world, vote for/endorse someone with the immoral character of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I feel precisely the same way about the lecherous, lying, arrogant, moronic bag of wind so many so curiously seem to see as a messiah, Donald Trump.

I believe the end is truly nigh for the American Experiment. Our Republic was only designed to work with a God-fearing people. From now on, we must have tyrants with no respect for the Constitution, such as DJT and HRC.

MARANATHA!

Last edited by Quiet Wyatt on 10/20/16 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/20/16 9:54 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Resident Skeptic wrote:
The most accurate poll in 2012 has Trump leading by 1.

IBD/TIPP

As you know, a national poll means nothing. What is his path to 270?
Acts-pert Poster
10/20/16 10:15 am

Post c6thplayer1
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I would NEVER in a million years, even for all the money in the world, vote for/endorse someone with the immoral character of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I feel precisely the same way about the lecherous, lying, arrogant, moronic bag of wind so many so curiously seem to see as a messiah, Donald Trump.

I believe the end is truly nigh for the American Experiment. Our Republic was only designed to work with a God-fearing people. From now on, we must have tyrants with no respect for the Constitution, such as DJT and HRC.

MARANATHA!

Couldnt have said it better.
10/20/16 11:33 am

Dean Steenburgh wrote:
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Krista, I thave no idea who you are but apparently you know who i am ...trust me when I say I fully believe that Trump is our only true option at this point.
I could not vote for Hillary even if I were bribed with enough to build our new sanctuary debt free.
I personally think he has major character flaws but I have followed the history of Mrs. Bill Clinton for way too many years & major trouble issues follow her every where she goes.
I posted a video yesterday of a key ISIS leader asking muslims in America to vote for her because they know what kind of a prez she will be.
Trump is not in any way possible perfect & he wouldn't be on my top 20 list of 20 candidates but right now he's the only candidate who can beat her.

I'm actually casting my vote against her but I can't waste my vote on someone who has a snowballs chance in Florida of winning.

" Activation Sequence" is kind of like when "Khan" in "The wrath of Khan", one of the Star trek movies, sets the "activation sequence" to blow up his ship, thus destroying the "Enterprise" and Captain Kirk".
Friend, the "activation sequence" is already set.
If you remember the movie, Spock went in to the radiation-filled room, knowing he was going to die and stopped the 'activation sequence".
Interesting, later Spock came back to life.
Do you get where I am going? The activation sequence is set in motion in our world. No turning back.
Only one MAN, can saved us. It will be neither of the presidential candidates, nor a Republican/ conservative Supreme court, not the Senate or House.
Only ONE MAN can stop the Sequence.
You know who that is, I am sure.
We in America, think we are the nation that will make a difference. This is because of our arrogance of who we think we are. Personally I think we ( America) are a "small player" in the events to come.
The "sequence" is a world problem. And no person, except ONE, will change what has been activated.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/25/16 1:27 pm

Post Re: Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here? c6thplayer1
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

" Activation Sequence" is kind of like when "Khan" in "The wrath of Khan", one of the Star trek movies, sets the "activation sequence" to blow up his ship, thus destroying the "Enterprise" and Captain Kirk".
If you remember the movie, Spock went in to the radiation-filled room, knowing he was going to die and stopped the 'activation sequence".
Do you get where I am going? The activation sequence is set in motion in our world. No turning back.
Only one MAN, can saved us. It will be neither of the presidential candidates, nor a Republican/ conservative Supreme court, not the Senate or House.
We in America, think we are the nation that will make a difference. This is because of our arrogance of who we think we are. Personally I think we ( America) are a "small player" in the events to come.
The "sequence" is a world problem. And no person, except ONE, will change what has been activated.

What if the Borg gets here first Krista? So far Picard has kept them at bay but remember - resistance is futile ...
10/25/16 5:58 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

MARANATHA!

If you were somehow required to be transported to the days of Washington, Jefferson, Madison or Monroe to vote, would you vote for any of these?
10/25/16 6:32 pm

c6thplayer1 wrote:
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

What if the Borg gets here first Krista? So far Picard has kept them at bay but remember - resistance is futile ...

The Holy Spirit has kept the borg at bay. And Picard was right. Resistance is futile. The sequence has been activated.😀
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/25/16 8:05 pm

Post Link
Maybe these people are so disappointed with the outcome of the Republican nomination process that they want to vent.

What I don't get it why people on the forum would have supported Trump before he became the nominee. Sure, when compared to Hillary Clinton, he may better represent our values, a little. But compared to nearly any of the other Republican candidates during the primaries, I do not think we can say that.
10/26/16 10:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic