Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

How about some sports talk?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How about some sports talk? Eddie Robbins
I'm encouraged by the Atlanta Falcons play so far. They have beaten New Orleans, Oakland and Denver on the road. Have only played 2 home games and are 4-2 with the highest scoring offense in football. We will see if hey can hold on and finish strong. It's always about the next game. San Diego comes to town this Sunday.

Then, there's the Cubs. Are they gonna in to be the best team in baseball and blow it in the playoffs once again? A Cleveland-Chicago series would be a loveable losers series.
Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 7:52 am

Post UncleJD
Two words.

Dak Prescott

OK, two more.

Ezekiel Elliott

Thumb Up Thumb Up
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/19/16 8:31 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Just when I was getting really excited about my Cubbies, it looks like they are not going to have what it takes.

Really hoping the Cowboys just retire Romo and stick with Prescott!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/19/16 8:37 am

Post UncleJD
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Just when I was getting really excited about my Cubbies, it looks like they are not going to have what it takes.

I'm sad for Tony, he's been the lone bright spot for the last 10 years, a record holding QB. 2014 should have been his swan-song, they were a better team than they showed in the playoffs (Dez caught it). I wish there was a good ceremony to let someone like that go with dignity, his stats should put him in the ring-of-honor, but it won't happen because he has no rings. I do think he has a season or two left in him and would make a great starter for another team. Maybe they will trade him for a couple of picks and let him go out with some dignity.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/19/16 8:42 am

Post spartanfan
UncleJD wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

I'm sad for Tony, he's been the lone bright spot for the last 10 years, a record holding QB. 2014 should have been his swan-song, they were a better team than they showed in the playoffs (Dez caught it). I wish there was a good ceremony to let someone like that go with dignity, his stats should put him in the ring-of-honor, but it won't happen because he has no rings. I do think he has a season or two left in him and would make a great starter for another team. Maybe they will trade him for a couple of picks and let him go out with some dignity.

He needs to go to Cleveland, San Francisco or Chicago. Bradford's success at Minnesota is going to make him really desirable to teams that could compete if they had a good QB.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/19/16 8:50 am

Post Eddie Robbins
There is a shortage of good quarterbacks in the NFL right now. Tony Romo should get a look at another place. Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 9:02 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Jacksonville needs a QB.
10/19/16 9:05 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Jacksonville needs a QB.

Tebow Smile
Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 9:50 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Jacksonville needs a QB.

Tebow Smile

We would have won more with him than we have without him.

But Tebow has moved on...so he is not an option.
10/19/16 12:51 pm

Post Re: How about some sports talk? krista
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I'm encouraged by the Atlanta Falcons play so far. They have beaten New Orleans, Oakland and Denver on the road. Have only played 2 home games and are 4-2 with the highest scoring offense in football. We will see if hey can hold on and finish strong. It's always about the next game. San Diego comes to town this Sunday.

Then, there's the Cubs. Are they gonna in to be the best team in baseball and blow it in the playoffs once again? A Cleveland-Chicago series would be a loveable losers series.

Boise!!!!
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/19/16 1:27 pm

Post Re: How about some sports talk? Eddie Robbins
krista wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Boise!!!!

Can't argue with that!!
Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 2:25 pm

Post Can we start an Actscelerate fantasy cricket league? roughridercog
That way some folks in the mission field can get involved?
10/19/16 3:49 pm

Post Sports Talk Change Agent
Roll Tide! Acts Enthusiast
10/20/16 8:03 pm

Post bonnie knox
A bump for the Cubs. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/23/16 2:30 pm

Post I'll bite!! Clint Wills
Seahawks 4-1 and looking TOUGH!!

Washington Huskies 7-0 and primed to jump into the playoffs as the season goes on! We'll see how they do against national powerhouses, but they look really good against the Pac-12 so far
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/23/16 3:50 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I'm very happy to have been mistaken about the Cubs! Looking forward to the World Series! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/23/16 6:43 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic