Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone here think that Trump will win?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post krista
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
I think it is safe to say that the media helped Donald Trump tremendously to win the republican primaries. He got a lot of free press. They were generally positive toward him. They gave the democrat party what they wanted. He would be the easiest for Hillary or anyone else to defeat. Many conservatives were shaking their heads the whole time.

This is like a bad dream but unfortunately it will last about four years Sad

Fox News did it.

ABC, CBS, NBS, CNBC, CNN all covered him & gave him tons & tons of coverage to the point that nobody else was even seen on the electoral platform unless they were spending millions to get their face out there.
Trump embraced it.
Hillary embraced Trump falling for it.
Fox thought he might have a real chance since he was going up against the wicked ice queen Rolling Eyes
Hillary got her way & only had to beat the weakest opponent in terms of him not being an experienced politician.
Now it looks like we're going to be stuck with Hillary because once again the conservative base is divided & the dems are good at getting us to take the bait.

They stick together no matter what & we don't & this is why the GOP is imploding bit by bit.

The media has a hate/ love relationship with Trump. They all hate him, but they want him to win because he will keep them in business.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/18/16 8:13 pm

Post diakoneo
krista wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
I think it is safe to say that the media helped Donald Trump tremendously to win the republican primaries. He got a lot of free press. They were generally positive toward him. They gave the democrat party what they wanted. He would be the easiest for Hillary or anyone else to defeat. Many conservatives were shaking their heads the whole time.

This is like a bad dream but unfortunately it will last about four years Sad

Fox News did it.

ABC, CBS, NBS, CNBC, CNN all covered him & gave him tons & tons of coverage to the point that nobody else was even seen on the electoral platform unless they were spending millions to get their face out there.
Trump embraced it.
Hillary embraced Trump falling for it.
Fox thought he might have a real chance since he was going up against the wicked ice queen Rolling Eyes
Hillary got her way & only had to beat the weakest opponent in terms of him not being an experienced politician.
Now it looks like we're going to be stuck with Hillary because once again the conservative base is divided & the dems are good at getting us to take the bait.

They stick together no matter what & we don't & this is why the GOP is imploding bit by bit.

The media has a hate/ love relationship with Trump. They all hate him, but they want him to win because he will keep them in business.

I think the big winners in this election will be conservative media.

Hannity, Savage, Orielly and Rush will mop up with ratings.

I think Trump will win too, not the election, but this will be a nice bump to get him out in a "new" audience.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/18/16 9:30 pm

Post UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:

I think Trump will win too, not the election, but this will be a nice bump to get him out in a "new" audience.

I'm hearing Trump may have actually ruined his name. He may lose everything. I don't think he deserves that. I'd hope his primary voters would all pitch in and pay him back.
10/18/16 10:45 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Rubio 2020.

No thanks. If he pushes the "Russians are behind WikiLeaks" line, then he is either a fool or a liar.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/exclusive-rubio-wont-talk-wikileaks-neither-donald-trump-090403523--abc-news-topstories.html

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 10/19/16 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
10/19/16 5:27 am

Post Pat Robertson famousflavius
Pat Robertson said that he thinks people will be surprised at who actually shows up at the voting booth. He thinks that Hillary does not have the support that she expects. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/19/16 9:17 am

Post Re: Pat Robertson diakoneo
famousflavius wrote:
Pat Robertson said that he thinks people will be surprised at who actually shows up at the voting booth. He thinks that Hillary does not have the support that she expects.

I can buy that.

I have thought from the beginning that if Trump wins it will because Hillary doesn't have folks that will show up to the polls and vote for her.

Obama had like-ability factor with many. Hillary has ZERO like-ability.
But other factors will need to be in play. Like, Trump can spending 24 hours without attacking someone on twitter or sticking his foot in his mouth...fat chance of either of those happening.
10/19/16 10:33 am

Post Re: Pat Robertson UncleJD
famousflavius wrote:
Pat Robertson said that he thinks people will be surprised at who actually shows up at the voting booth. He thinks that Hillary does not have the support that she expects.

Pat Robertson Alfred E. Neuman
10/19/16 10:50 am

Post krista
Eddie Robbins wrote:
krista wrote:
All you guys with your "rigged" election are hilarious.
Every one of you know Trump is going to lose. You're only picking up on what Trump says about defeat. Don't you get it? Trump will never admit defeat. He's already planning on it, that's why he's saying it.
Not only is he going to lose. He is going to lose by a lot.
If any of you pen name guys disagree, let's do this. If Trump wins, or even if Trump loses by a slight margin, I will reveal who I am.
If Hillary wins by a landslide, then you reveal who you are. Because that is what is going to happen. A landslide.
Any takers?

I'll do it. Laughing

I think you're right. It's over.

So any thing other than a landslide victory for Hillary, you will tell us all who you are? You're on!
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/19/16 4:24 pm

Post c6thplayer1
It will be Barnum & Bailey Circus if trump wins. He will spend his entire term in office Getting Even with anyone who didnt support him and anyone who disagrees with him.

I think the only reason he's running for office is to supplement his income from his dying business's.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/19/16 4:51 pm

Post Trump wins again famousflavius
Trump wins again. His victory at the election will be substantial. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/19/16 9:09 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
One thing is certain...If Trump loses, just think of all the "prophets" that are going to have egg on their face. I have never seen anything like all the "prophesying" ( or maybe "prophelying") going on about this election. Pure hype.
10/19/16 9:32 pm

Post Brexit Surprise famousflavius
Trump's win will be similar to the surprise of the Brexit. Every poll said Britan would stay but when it came time to vote the people wanted to leave. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/20/16 8:45 am

Post Resident Skeptic
I am getting a strong sense today that if you plan on voting for Trump to make sure you don't stay home on election day. I have a hunch something is stirring. No predictions, just a feeling.
10/20/16 11:39 am

Post Early Voting famousflavius
Early voters seem to favor Trump. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/22/16 7:38 pm

Post Re: Early Voting Resident Skeptic
famousflavius wrote:
Early voters seem to favor Trump.

John Zogby said yesterday that this is unlike any election he has ever seen, very hard to poll accurately.
10/22/16 8:34 pm

Post Re: Early Voting Cojak
famousflavius wrote:

My computer news said early voters referred Hillary. But of course that would be the main-stream news. I would expect nothing else.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/22/16 10:55 pm

Post Re: Early Voting Cojak
Ouch, slow connection tonight. clicked too fast. Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/22/16 10:56 pm

Post Re: When Trump wins famousflavius
famousflavius wrote:
When Trump wins, I want to be listed in the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets and be recognized with an Actscelerate honorary Apostolic Doctorate. If he loses, which he won't, you can ban me from actscelerate for a week and place a mark upon my actsclerate name for all to see.

I wonder if the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets is as wonderful as everyone says? I will surely find out on Tuesday. Can I have one of those square top hats with the little tassel hanging to one side when my H.A.D (Honorary Apostolic Doctorate) is presented?
Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
11/1/16 10:12 pm

Post bonnie knox
I suppose your first name is Ben. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/1/16 10:15 pm

Post Re: Early Voting Methocostal
People are embarrassed that they are almost forced to vote for Trump and are therefore lying about it. That said, I worry that Hillary will still win. And, I'm not FOR Trump, per se. This is awful.

Resident Skeptic wrote:
famousflavius wrote:

John Zogby said yesterday that this is unlike any election he has ever seen, very hard to poll accurately.
Friendly Face
11/2/16 8:41 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic