Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone here think that Trump will win?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Trump Trump famousflavius
Trump, Trump Trump. Get ready your for your next president of the USA. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/16/16 5:22 pm

Post diakoneo
No, Trump will not win. It won't even be close.

I fear congress and the senate may suffer as well.
Many conservatives will just stay home, thinking that you must vote for Hillary or Trump. Not knowing the other options and not thinking that there are other elections beside president.

This could get really ugly before it is over. We can thank the republican party for that.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/16/16 6:50 pm

Post UncleJD
I don't think he can, but there are 3 weeks left and polls have shifted many times in less than 3 weeks. I do have to say I love the fact that RS calls the polls fixed and controlled by the democrats (at least when they show Trump down, not so much when he was leading).

This morning, Mike Pence was asked if he would accept the results of the election. He said of course he would. Then he was asked, fairly I might add, if he didn't think all the "rigged" talk coming from his campaign is undermining our democratic election process.
10/16/16 7:13 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
I don't think he can, but there are 3 weeks left and polls have shifted many times in less than 3 weeks. I do have to say I love the fact that RS calls the polls fixed and controlled by the democrats (at least when they show Trump down, not so much when he was leading).

This morning, Mike Pence was asked if he would accept the results of the election. He said of course he would. Then he was asked, fairly I might add, if he didn't think all the "rigged" talk coming from his campaign is undermining our democratic election process.

The rigged statement by Trump shows his 'inability' to explain what he means. His problem, for an educated man, is his vocabulary. It seems to be 5th grade at best. Gingrich on the other hand explains RIGGED. Rigged being the obvious 'yellow journalism' by the media. It is so obvious that main stream media is out to destroy Trump like in a minor way The Charlotte Observer was determined to sink Bakker. Once the press is against you, no matter your retort is never published.
Confused Shocked Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/16/16 11:11 pm

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

The rigged statement by Trump shows his 'inability' to explain what he means. His problem, for an educated man, is his vocabulary. It seems to be 5th grade at best. Gingrich on the other hand explains RIGGED. Rigged being the obvious 'yellow journalism' by the media. It is so obvious that main stream media is out to destroy Trump like in a minor way The Charlotte Observer was determined to sink Bakker. Once the press is against you, no matter your retort is never published.

"rigged" is the word choice for Trump and his minions. They (possibly more than he), honestly see hacked votes, fake votes, etc.. tilting the election, and somehow, there is no way that the majority of American voters can possibly vote against Donald Trump. They are deluded and dangerous. They'd rather have a dictatorship from a Putin-esque dictator of their political leaning, than a duly elected member of the opposition party.
10/17/16 10:32 am

Post I'm no gambler famousflavius
I'm no gambler, but vegas odds are a better predictor than the polls. Google, vegas odds for president, any you will see a number of sites that confirm my prediction that Donald Trump will be our next president. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/17/16 11:58 am

Post Re: I'm no gambler UncleJD
famousflavius wrote:
I'm no gambler, but vegas odds are a better predictor than the polls. Google, vegas odds for president, any you will see a number of sites that confirm my prediction that Donald Trump will be our next president.

90 - 10 Hillary is the predictwise.com line that's the largest lead in history at this point.

I don't want to see Hillary win and I will likely vote for Trump (not 100% sure yet, but I won't vote democrat at all). But I think everyone with any sense is already in damage control mode. I hope we can get everyone to the polls and keep the senate majority, otherwise it will be a devastating 4 years.
10/17/16 12:11 pm

Post krista
All you guys with your "rigged" election are hilarious.
Every one of you know Trump is going to lose. You're only picking up on what Trump says about defeat. Don't you get it? Trump will never admit defeat. He's already planning on it, that's why he's saying it.
Not only is he going to lose. He is going to lose by a lot.
If any of you pen name guys disagree, let's do this. If Trump wins, or even if Trump loses by a slight margin, I will reveal who I am.
If Hillary wins by a landslide, then you reveal who you are. Because that is what is going to happen. A landslide.
Any takers?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/17/16 5:17 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Cojak wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

When Trump uses the word 'rigged' I too do not think he means the machines & the county officials are on the take - I think he means the slimy media is pulling out every stop to do their part & sway the electorate with partisan coverage.
Even our local misfit rag paper here in Modesto is doing all they can to discredit an awesome local lawmaker named Jeff Denham because he didn't stand against Trump & the video from 2005.
They would rather have a sexual predator named Slick Willy back in the White House than put up with Trump's potential verbal goofs.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/17/16 5:30 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/17/no-presidential-candidate-in-recorded-history-has-overcome-donald-trumps-current-poll-deficit-this-late/ Acts-pert Poster
10/17/16 7:43 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
krista wrote:
Every one of you know Trump is going to lose. You're only picking up on what Trump says about defeat. Don't you get it? Trump will never admit defeat. He's already planning on it, that's why he's saying it.
If any of you pen name guys disagree, let's do this. If Trump wins, or even if Trump loses by a slight margin, I will reveal who I am.
If Hillary wins by a landslide, then you reveal who you are. Because that is what is going to happen. A landslide.
Any takers?

I'll do it. Laughing

I think you're right. It's over.
Acts-pert Poster
10/17/16 7:44 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
krista wrote:
Any takers?

I'll do it. Laughing

I think you're right. It's over.

Its over, but it might be a closer margin than you think. Landslides are rare, especially in such a polarized time. I think a lot of us who can't stand Trump and are probably not included in his poll numbers will "see the light" on Hillary and vote for him, but its not enough. You have to win the "moderate"/"middle" voter to win an election, and Trump has kissed them all goodbye. I pray by some miracle, that conservative voters will show up and at least keep hold of congress. As much as the Trumpers have maligned them as "never" doing anything right, they have fended off many ultra-liberal bills, including nearly every anti-gun legislation that has come down the sewer.
10/17/16 7:55 pm

Post It ain't over famousflavius
It ain't over till it's over. The fat lady has yet to sing. Trump is rallying the voters and he will win in spite of all the negative press. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/18/16 9:28 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trump is toast.

He will lose in numbers like Romney.
Many Christians will stay home or vote 3rd party because Trump is Mormon or whatever.

Rubio 2020.
10/18/16 10:18 am

Post krista
I realize that it may be 4 or 8 years, but mark my words. One day Michelle Obama will run for president.
That's right. You got it first from me, but one day she will run. And if she does, you guys better hope we have a better Republican candidate, better than any of those out there right now.
This is good. I'm going to make a new thread about this.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/18/16 12:29 pm

Post diakoneo
I think it is safe to say that the media helped Donald Trump tremendously to win the republican primaries. He got a lot of free press. They were generally positive toward him. They gave the democrat party what they wanted. He would be the easiest for Hillary or anyone else to defeat. Many conservatives were shaking their heads the whole time.

This is like a bad dream but unfortunately it will last about four years Sad
10/18/16 1:46 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
diakoneo wrote:
I think it is safe to say that the media helped Donald Trump tremendously to win the republican primaries. He got a lot of free press. They were generally positive toward him. They gave the democrat party what they wanted. He would be the easiest for Hillary or anyone else to defeat. Many conservatives were shaking their heads the whole time.

Fox News did it.
Acts-pert Poster
10/18/16 1:49 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

Fox News did it.

ABC, CBS, NBS, CNBC, CNN all covered him & gave him tons & tons of coverage to the point that nobody else was even seen on the electoral platform unless they were spending millions to get their face out there.
Trump embraced it.
Hillary embraced Trump falling for it.
Fox thought he might have a real chance since he was going up against the wicked ice queen Rolling Eyes
Hillary got her way & only had to beat the weakest opponent in terms of him not being an experienced politician.
Now it looks like we're going to be stuck with Hillary because once again the conservative base is divided & the dems are good at getting us to take the bait.

They stick together no matter what & we don't & this is why the GOP is imploding bit by bit.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/18/16 2:15 pm

Post Patrick Harris
I'm not a fan of Trump, that's a given but......

I think there maybe a lot more undercover voters (people who will vote for him but not admit it) then we think.

Might make difference or at least make it closer.

Last edited by Patrick Harris on 10/18/16 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
10/18/16 6:46 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
This is why we needed Trump as the GOP nominee. The Dems have made this election a sewer brawl. Therefore, we have to have a brawler as our candidate to even have a shot. The Ted Cruz types would have been driven out long ago, just like Herman Cain and Sarah Palin were. This is why I've never looked at him as the lesser of two evils.
10/18/16 6:59 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic