Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone here think that Trump will win?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Eddie Robbins
I don't see a path for him. Do you? Acts-pert Poster
10/15/16 6:12 pm

Post Yes famousflavius
Yes. I believe Trump will win. There will be a surprising turnout and everyone will be amazed. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/15/16 6:26 pm

Post Read this Eddie brotherjames
Trump's internal polling numbers (which are generally more accurate than the public ones show a different picture)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-internal-polling-analyst-couldnt-happier-charts/

Who knows? But the media is doing all it can to suppress and depress Trump's supporters but will it work?
Acts-celerater
10/15/16 6:40 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Which states will he win? A national poll means nothing. Acts-pert Poster
10/15/16 7:12 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I don't think he can win.
10/15/16 8:06 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I don't see a path for him. Do you?

No I don't see how he can win by watching the media's version of the polls.
Daniel 2:20-22 God already knows whats going to happen so I'm just going to do my part & support any plausible effort I can find to defeat Hillary.

Too bad others can't be part of the same goal.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/15/16 8:10 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:

I think he probably is leading enough in most battle ground States to win. The polls are Democrat propaganda IMO. But I must confess that I am now in the conspiracy camp that says by voter fraud he will lose, even if the polls showed him ten points ahead. This is going to be a rigged election. There is no doubt anymore.

If he does pull it out, Obama will claim the Russians hacked the polling machines and invalidate the election. Would the media object to that? Would the Hillary voters? No.
10/15/16 8:18 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

I think he probably is leading enough in most battle ground States to win. The polls are Democrat propaganda IMO. But I must confess that I am now in the conspiracy camp that says by voter fraud he will lose, even if the polls showed him ten points ahead. This is going to be a rigged election. There is no doubt anymore.

If he does pull it out, Obama will claim the Russians hacked the polling machines and invalidate the election. Would the media object to that? Would the Hillary voters? No.

Very possible but I felt the exact same way back when Daddy Bush was running 2nd term election to a nobody governor named Clinton. I ignored the polls & believed Bush would sweep.
Man I was depressed for days after that & I lost total confidence in the conservative base.
So far the polls are still the same & the conservative base is up to it's same old tricks again.
Nothing has changed!

Out of all of this the claim she made about having open borders within 100 days of her presidency is un-nerving.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/15/16 8:27 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Rigged Election. You realize the State and local Republicans would have to be involved to make that actually happen.
Acts Enthusiast
10/15/16 8:58 pm

Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Rigged Election. You realize the State and local Republicans would have to be involved to make that actually happen.

That may have been true at one time, but not any more.
10/15/16 9:08 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Trump will win? Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

You honestly don't understand the local election process do you?

It's still a true fact. Democrats and republicans both observe the election and look for flags of deception.
It's still a verifiable process.
Technology still doesn't exist to make it happen either.

Well at least you have your excuse ready when he loses.
Acts Enthusiast
10/15/16 9:10 pm

Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

You honestly don't understand the local election process do you?

It's still a true fact. Democrats and republicans both observe the election and look for flags of deception.
It's still a verifiable process.
Technology still doesn't exist to make it happen either.

Well at least you have your excuse ready when he loses.

You obviously have not researched this. It's not hard to do.
10/15/16 10:21 pm

Post Cojak
I have a son who says trump will win. Personally I am not sure. I hate to think Hillary will win. But it seems as in the past, it really hasn't made much of a change (except Obama who has pushed (allowed) a high profile for the Muslim faith). Hillary will not do that, but I am afraid of what she might do. But all in all, things seem to remain the same. OUCH

PS: That is the main reason there is a Trump, because folks are sick of the same old same old. Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/15/16 11:40 pm

Post When Trump wins famousflavius
When Trump wins, I want to be listed in the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets and be recognised with an Actscelerate honorary Apostolic Doctorate. If he loses, which he won't, you can ban me from actscelerate for a week and place a mark upon my actsclerate name for all to see. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/16/16 7:37 am

Post c6thplayer1
I dont think he will win honestly.

The southern most county in Illinois has proven that elections in some counties are bogus.

There are X amount of registered voters in that county but the election results purported almost 2 times the amount votes cast than there were registered voters in past elections.

I personally called the Illinois Board of elections to complain about this. I was told " What do you want me to do about it? We dont have the money to correct every little issue. "

This is what we are dealing with across the nation.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/16 9:01 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I agree. He doesn't have any slam dunk swing states. I'm seeing a Clinton landslide. I hope I'm wrong. Acts-pert Poster
10/16/16 2:25 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I agree. He doesn't have any slam dunk swing states. I'm seeing a Clinton landslide. I hope I'm wrong.

A possible plurality of the popular vote for Trump. Significant electoral college win by Hillary.

The states should consider altering the electoral college by ditching the winner-take-all policy most have.
10/16/16 2:59 pm

Post skinnybishop
Trump isn't going to win.
10/16/16 3:16 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I wish both would lose! I can't stand the thought of either of these wicked people being president. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/16/16 3:22 pm

Post Re: When Trump wins Nature Boy Florida
famousflavius wrote:
When Trump wins, I want to be listed in the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets and be recognised with an Actscelerate honorary Apostolic Doctorate. If he loses, which he won't, you can ban me from actscelerate for a week and place a mark upon my actsclerate name for all to see.

You make that a life time ban - and you got yourself a deal.
10/16/16 4:57 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic