Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump did not Sniffle at debate !

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump did not Sniffle at debate ! c6thplayer1
Quote:
‘There was no sniffles,’ Trump says after debate

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-sniffles-mic-175708759.html

What you heard was the money that he didnt pay the contractors stuffed up his nose blocking his breathing..... Laughing

Or maybe the mic that wasnt working ...Laughing
Or maybe the moderator was unfair..Laughing
or Maybe someone wasnt nice to him.. Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/27/16 4:13 pm

Post His two weakest answers were... Aaron Scott
About not paying the architect? "Well, maybe he didn't do a good job"???? REALLY? That's not how it works! You take him to court. You show breach of contract, etc.

And the other pitiful answer was to the whole thing about income tax. "That makes me smart." Dude! Yes, that may make you smart...it also makes you seem like a low-life. A BILLIONAIRE who doesn't pay taxes? Indeed, a tax code as onerous as ours DESERVES to be taken advantage of (I know that if I can interpret something in my favor, I do), but Trump's better answer would be "The convoluted tax code that you and your husband have helped bring about is precisely why there are so many LEGAL ways to keep one's income from being taxed--and when I'm president, I will fix that and make it the simplest code in history."

I think many were just hoping that Trump didn't implode. He didn't. So maybe that's what they call success nowadays.

And many were just hoping Hillary didn't make everyone think she was the ice queen, etc. (or fall down due to health). And she didn't.

Like I told you before--Trump would not do well...but would still declare victory.

Yes, I'll be voting for his POSSIBLE poor presidency vs. Hillary's ASSUREDLY bad presidency.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/27/16 5:24 pm

Post UncleJD
As a conservative I really can't fault someone for following the law and not paying taxes he did not owe. In fact I think anyone who volunteers to pay taxes they don't really owe is an idiot.

I may be in the minority there, but it was sort of a Robin Hood moment for me. I certainly got a good chuckle out of it.

And I'm the opposite (probably), I still won't vote for him. A good street brawler and TV personality doesn't translate to a good President.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/27/16 6:42 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
People on Twitter were playing the drinking game. Take a drink when he sniffles. Lots of hangovers this morning. Acts-pert Poster
9/27/16 6:47 pm

Post Cojak
Concerning the tax code that was brought up by other commenters. I have enough sense to know every wealthy person and every business man uses every loop hole and advantage they can to pay the least amount of taxes possible, I did.

Most people who make over 60K a year do the same thing.

WE HAVE THE MOST CONFUSING AND 'CLOUDED' LAWS BECAUSE They were written by lawyers and policitians who wanted to pay the least possible income tax.

I have said thousands of times, if our government was frugal, the citizens would be glad to pay their fair share. HOWEVER............... Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/27/16 10:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic