Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Debate predictions?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Debate predictions? Resident Skeptic
??????????

Hillary will tout her experience in international affairs and ask who the public would want answering the phone at 3 in the morning.

Trump should counter that all of that vast knowledge and experience in foreign affairs did not do those in Benghazi any good when the phone did ring at 3 in the morning, and that then she lied about it. He should keep going back to the thousands of lies, 30 counts of perjury, and ask the American people if this is the person wanting for dog catcher, much less President.

I believe these debates could make a difference.
9/25/16 6:26 am

Post Eddie Robbins
It will be better than any SNL show. It will be entertaining and I will watch the replay since the Falcons-Saints game is on. Acts-pert Poster
9/25/16 6:48 am

Post Yes. Write this down.... Aaron Scott
Donald Trump will say a lot of nothing.

Donald Trump will declare himself the winner.

Yes, I intend to vote for Trump, but it is what it is. We are given choices to make--and sometimes none of them are particular appetizing. So we do the best we can with the bad hand we've been dealt.

Worst case scenario? Don't calls some foreign leader a fool or what have you, starts a nuclear war, and millions are destroyed. But other than that, what's not to like?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/25/16 7:46 pm

Post Cojak
I don't think Trump will shine. I believe he will be caught off guard on many subjects. I am sure Hillary will be on the mark on figures and history. She is more aware of foreign policy and foreign governments, even country names. I am guessing she will be impressive in knowledge.

Trump will bluster, and if he can remember his tutors advice will keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. If he can explain that NO PRESIDENT has ever knew it all and depended on wise council, WHICH HE SHOULD DECLARE HE WILL GET, he may be all right.

But most likely he will make a fool of himself, but I hope not. Embarassed

Now my son says, 'NO SWEAT, HE WILL EAT HER ALIVE', HOWEVER I will wait and see. I will watch, if it is not on cable. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/25/16 9:39 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Republican will be called a dunce.
Democrat is so smart.

Every one I have watched since 1980 has said the same thing.

They don't have to write a new script...use one of Dan Rather's old ones.
9/26/16 7:08 am

Post I would love to have a communication expert around... roughridercog
To hack Hillarys earpiece Laughing
9/26/16 8:29 am

Post UncleJD
I predict make-or-break either way. Someone is going to do so badly that they will not recover. Probably Trump, but he might possibly turn the tables on Hillary and out debate her. That was his big brag in the primaries. He convinced a lot of non-political (naive) voters that he would destroy her in the debates. We're going to find out tonight. I have the popcorn ready.

He could do so horribly bad that I might feel I HAVE to vote for Clinton for the sake of the world. On the other hand, if he truly owns her like he said he would, I may indeed vote for him. I have NEVER been in a situation that a debate between the 2 final candidates could sway my vote.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/16 8:35 am

Post Methocostal
Hillary will be anointed winner regardless of how robotic she is. I just hope Trump can try to be Presidential for the debate. Friendly Face
9/26/16 9:18 am

Post Methocostal
You hit er on the head.

Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Republican will be called a dunce.
Democrat is so smart.

Every one I have watched since 1980 has said the same thing.

They don't have to write a new script...use one of Dan Rather's old ones.
Friendly Face
9/26/16 9:19 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
I predict a blatant liar will be standing behind the DNC podium. Acts-pert Poster
9/26/16 9:28 am

Post c6thplayer1
I predict Pain .....

Last edited by c6thplayer1 on 9/27/16 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/26/16 6:04 pm

Post diakoneo
Whole lot of lying...on BOTH sides! Smile Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/16 8:10 pm

Post UncleJD
I predict Lester Holt will interject himself into the debate with Trump. Oh wait, I just watched him do that. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/16 8:54 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
So far so good.
9/26/16 8:55 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Trump is confident. He keeps putting it back on her. Good thing.

She sounds tinny, whiny, plastic and scripted.
9/26/16 8:59 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
The birther thing? They're desperate. Nobody cared about that.
9/26/16 9:00 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
They tried to make the birther thing a race thing and pin it on Trump. What chumps.

"Racist birther lie".
9/26/16 9:02 pm

Post CNN - Candidates Go Toe-to-Toe Over Birtherism and Stop-and-Frisk UncleJD
What CNN hopes to spin the debate to. The 2 topics where Lester Holt personally argued with Trump. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/16 9:47 pm

Post Re: CNN - Candidates Go Toe-to-Toe Over Birtherism and Stop-and-Frisk Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
What CNN hopes to spin the debate to. The 2 topics where Lester Holt personally argued with Trump.

Yeah, anything but issues that count. It was designed to keep tough from questions being asked of Hillary on tough issues. Trump having to interject real substance into the non-issues being discussed was very noticeable.

But we have not even gotten to the real issues like immigration yet. She won't be able to hide forever.
9/26/16 9:51 pm

Post UncleJD
I wish I had predicted that she wouldn't hit him about being a womanizer, though she did a little about Rosy O'Donnell. He would have asked about the women that she attacked just because they accused her philandering husband of abuse. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/26/16 9:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic