Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Benny Hinn: The Church will come out of Hiding when Billy Graham Dies (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Benny Hinn: The Church will come out of Hiding when Billy Graham Dies (L) Old Time Country Preacher
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/59953-benny-hinn-the-church-will-come-out-of-hiding-when-billy-graham-dies Acts-pert Poster
9/26/16 7:41 am

Post wayne
My eye starts to twitch watching these guys. Acts Enthusiast
9/26/16 11:10 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I prophesy that Billy Graham will die. Send me your money when it comes true. Acts-pert Poster
9/26/16 11:36 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
This prophecy belongs in the same place as Hinn's past false prophecies that the gay community in America would be destroyed in 1995, that Fidel Castro would die in the 1990s, and that Jesus would appear physically at one of Hinn's upcoming crusades in the year 2000. Hinn is a completely sensationalistic charlatan. Does the Holy Spirit anoint a false prophet? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/26/16 12:38 pm

Post Methocostal
I don't subscribe to Charisma, but does it promote this kind of flakeyness? (can't spell it Smile )

Why do so many Pentecostals look only for signs and wonders? No wonder some think Pentecostals are weird.
Friendly Face
9/26/16 1:07 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Methocostal wrote:
I don't subscribe to Charisma, but does it promote this kind of flakeyness? (can't spell it Smile )

Why do so many Pentecostals look only for signs and wonders? No wonder some think Pentecostals are weird.

You're close "flakiness"
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/26/16 6:32 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Methocostal wrote:
I don't subscribe to Charisma, but does it promote this kind of flakeyness? (can't spell it Smile ).

Yes it does, Meth, and always has. The pages of Charisma magazine (although not all is like this) is filled with Apostle This and Prophet That, an a heap a other fruit, nuts, flakes (cereal saints).
Acts-pert Poster
9/26/16 6:54 pm

Post Forgetting Hinn, Mark Ledbetter
I believe there is an element of truth to the idea God will raise up a company of believers who will be anointed with the Spirit of Elijah and will be instruments of revival and this done in preparation for the Return of Jesus.

Statistically, pastors stand before their congregations and half are lost - there's a harvest sitting on the pews.

Among those sitting on the pews who aren't lost, over half do not have a Biblical World-View. Their core values are based upon the isms of the world rather than the Scriptures, and this explains their worldly values determining their attitudes, decisions, and actions.

Most, if not all, do not have a mind on the certain return of Jesus - and their lives reflect it.

I don't sense there will be a whole-sale revival across America, like another Great Awakening, but I do believe where there are men and women fervently praying, interceding, revival can come to churches seeking true revival.

Perhaps those anointed with the Spirit of Elijah, those who will stand before God and possess a passion for Him, can impact the Church.
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
9/27/16 8:10 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic