Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

"Trump never gives specifics"

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post "Trump never gives specifics" Resident Skeptic
Well, he has been giving allot of specifics lately. Of course the media ignores them most of the time.

So will the Trump critics on Acts now have to find a new catch phrase? Trump seems to have made this one obsolete.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 9/13/16 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
9/13/16 7:56 pm

Post Cojak
I do know one thing, he seems to be listening to someone who has been reading the writing on the wall, you need to change your tactics some, seems he is. I actually see some pictures by the main stream media where he is not SHOUTING.
As for me and my house: It is ANYONEBUTHILLARY! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/13/16 8:03 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
I do know one thing, he seems to be listening to someone who has been reading the writing on the wall, you need to change your tactics some, seems he is. I actually see some pictures by the main stream media where he is not SHOUTING.
As for me and my house: It is ANYONEBUTHILLARY! Cool

Good observations. Even with all the blatant corruption in the Hillary camp, it's still going to be an uphill battle. I stand by my previous prediction of a significant Trump surge in the popular vote but a significant Hillary win in the Electoral College. Many of Hillary's wins in key states will be razor thin, but she will win most of those states.
9/13/16 8:15 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I have never said that he doesn't give specifics. I have said that it doesn't matter what he says because he changes his mind depending on who he needs to get support from. He will even dance at a black church.

BTW, "allot" is not a word.
Acts-pert Poster
9/13/16 8:36 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I have never said that he doesn't give specifics. I have said that it doesn't matter what he says because he changes his mind depending on who he needs to get support from. He will even dance at a black church.

BTW, "allot" is not a word.

I will be sure to alert Doyle that the spell check is not working. I'll also notify Dictionary.com to take it out of their publications where they have it listed as a real word. Silly them.

Actually, you should have dinged me for using allot (which is indeed a real word) instead of "a lot" (two words), which would have been correct.
9/13/16 9:05 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I think its a trump double. Cool Yes he has been a bit more specific. His crew now is better than the last one but I still wonder how they got this hard head to listen. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/13/16 9:14 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Spellcheck didn't catch it because it didn't know how you were using the word. I wanted to use up my allotment of spell corrections. I used to do that a lot but not anymore. I just wanted to throw you off the subject. 😂 Acts-pert Poster
9/13/16 9:19 pm

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Spellcheck didn't catch it because it didn't know how you were using the word. I wanted to use up my allotment of spell corrections. I used to do that a lot but not anymore. I just wanted to throw you off the subject. 😂

Who said Eddie couldn't tap dance? Smile Wink
9/13/16 9:25 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I think its a trump double. Cool Yes he has been a bit more specific. His crew now is better than the last one but I still wonder how they got this hard head to listen.

Bingo! Smile Smile

There was a song in the 50's with a line, "What makes your big head so hard".

Now it is going over and over in my head. THANKS! Twisted Evil
9/13/16 9:28 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Spellcheck didn't catch it because it didn't know how you were using the word. I wanted to use up my allotment of spell corrections. I used to do that a lot but not anymore. I just wanted to throw you off the subject. 😂

i figured. Laughing But it did make me catch my error. I find that as I age I'm making more and more such errors.
9/13/16 9:32 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I think its a trump double. Cool Yes he has been a bit more specific. His crew now is better than the last one but I still wonder how they got this hard head to listen.

Well, he might not be the only one who has a double, at least according to some folk who are saying Hillary has a stand-in.
9/13/16 9:34 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Well, he might not be the only one who has a double, at least according to some folk who are saying Hillary has a stand-in.

I saw that.... Thats where I got it from ... Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/13/16 9:46 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Cojak wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Who said Eddie couldn't tap dance? Smile Wink

I learned from the best! Grew up a COG PK. 😂
Acts-pert Poster
9/14/16 6:35 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

i figured. Laughing But it did make me catch my error. I find that as I age I'm making more and more such errors.

Seriously, when I write on my iPad, even I make errors. What??
Acts-pert Poster
9/14/16 6:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic