Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Social conservatives almost gave us Gore 2000
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:
And why do you think he has lost support from some? Be Honest.
Half of those Republicans not supporting him are globalist hacks. The other half are Christian conservatives who are blinded to their own self righteousness.

Which of these are globalist hacks and which are Blinded Christians of these few.

George h Bush - George w. Bush ?

Mitt Romney?

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse ?

Utah Sen. Mike Lee?

You guys keep harping on how Trump is unelectable. It turns out that if you hold-outs will vote for him, he wins substantially. But you'll intentionally sabotage his campaign by staying home and then say, "See! We told you he'd lose".

Your answering the question like trump would - no answer after accusations.

You have made the accusations so please answer.

Which of these are globalist hacks and which are Blinded Christians of these few.

Mitt Romney?

Utah Sen. Mike Lee

Your question is relative to this conversation how? You want to throw out big names when I'm discussing 22% of the GOP electorate?
9/11/16 8:41 am

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:
And why do you think he has lost support from some? Be Honest.
Half of those Republicans not supporting him are globalist hacks. The other half are Christian conservatives who are blinded to their own self righteousness.

Mitt Romney?

Utah Sen. Mike Lee?

You guys keep harping on how Trump is unelectable. It turns out that if you hold-outs will vote for him, he wins substantially. But you'll intentionally sabotage his campaign by staying home and then say, "See! We told you he'd lose".

Your answering the question like trump would - no answer after accusations.

You have made the accusations so please answer.

Mitt Romney?

Utah Sen. Mike Lee

Your question is relative to this conversation how? You want to throw out big names when I'm discussing 22% of the GOP electorate?

Its very relevant , you made the accusation that "Half of those Republicans not supporting him are globalist hacks. The other half are Christian conservatives who are blinded to their own self righteousness. "

Im trying to understand why you think this way about everyone that is not supporting trump. So I gave you a few names and want you to clarify which category that you say they are in. Can you or cant you make that clarification?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/11/16 11:32 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Trump is worthy of my trust how precisely?

Hillary is worthy of my trust how precisely?

To my mind, it really comes down to that. I haven't found one thing that persuades me to trust Trump OR Hillary. I frankly find the idea totally preposterous, that either one of these wicked people will be anything other than an unmitigated disaster for mankind.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/11/16 11:41 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

To my mind, it really comes down to that. I haven't found one thing that persuades me to trust Trump OR Hillary. I frankly find the idea totally preposterous, that either one of these wicked people will be anything other than an unmitigated disaster for mankind.

Again, Trump is not going to hand the vote to 10 million illegals. Hillary will and our nation will never recover.
9/11/16 1:15 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

Again, Trump is not going to hand the vote to 10 million illegals. Hillary will and our nation will never recover.

How am I supposed to trust anything he says? How can anyone?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/11/16 1:43 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

Just another scare tatic like the SCOTUS BOO... Obama already tried this.

"Appeals Court: The Law Does Not Allow Obama to Legalize 4.3 Million Illegals.

The court determined that what Obama was trying to do was contrary to the existing immigration laws of the United States that were duly enacted by Congress."

Truly another script to and by those supporters that know nothing about US laws.
9/11/16 1:44 pm

Post diakoneo
It has been 15 years.

Sometimes we forget all that was going on that day. After viewing several programs on History channel, I can say with certainty that America was very blessed that George W. Bush was president that day (and not Al Gore). There were many things Bush did that I do not agree with. He made his share of mistakes as any leader does. But I believe his leadership that September the 11th was God inspired.

Now fifteen years later and our nation is at another crossroads. It does not look good for us. In the past our choices have been bad and mediocre. This time our choices are terrible and catastrophic.

Today say a special prayer for our nation! We need it...
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/11/16 2:34 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

"Anything"? Really? Has he flip flopped and changed his views more than any other GOP candidate in recent memory? This idea that Trump can't be trusted on ANYTHING he has said is illogical. I stress, again, Trump will not legalize or push for the legalization of 10 million illegals and hand them the vote. Hillary will.
9/11/16 2:36 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

The court determined that what Obama was trying to do was contrary to the existing immigration laws of the United States that were duly enacted by Congress."

Truly another script to and by those supporters that know nothing about US laws.

A minor set-back. Hillary will appoint sufficient compliant judges who will rubber stamp her agenda.
9/11/16 2:39 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

"Anything"? Really? Has he flip flopped and changed his views more than any other GOP candidate in recent memory? This idea that Trump can't be trusted on ANYTHING he has said is illogical. I stress, again, Trump will not legalize or push for the legalization of 10 million illegals and hand them the vote. Hillary will.

Yes really. I have seen nothing remotely indicative of trustworthiness in Trump, and more than plenty of things to indicate he is not a man whose word means a thing. The fact is, you can't give me a good reason to trust him, but only keep on saying I should because Hillary is so much worse than he is. This is supposed to reassure me of Trump's trustworthiness how precisely?

Last edited by Quiet Wyatt on 9/11/16 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/11/16 2:44 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

A minor set-back. Hillary will appoint sufficient compliant judges who will rubber stamp her agenda.

Another Big BOO scare tatic. She can appoint all she wants but the house and congress has to approve the appointment which wont happen.
9/11/16 3:03 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

Another Big BOO scare tatic. She can appoint all she wants but the house and congress has to approve the appointment which wont happen.

They approved Justice Kagan after she said she could not think of one behavior that the Federal Government could not dictate that the people adhere to via the commerce clause.
9/11/16 3:57 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

Yes really. I have seen nothing remotely indicative of trustworthiness in Trump, and more than plenty of things to indicate he is not a man whose word means a thing. The fact is, you can't give me a good reason to trust him, but only keep on saying I should because Hillary is so much worse than he is. This is supposed to reassure me of Trump's trustworthiness how precisely?

Again, it is an illogical assumption. He is no more or less trustworthy than any other candidate in recent history. Again, if he did nothing but play golf for 4 years, he won't be bringing the vote to 10 million illegals in the first 100 days. and don't think the GOP Congress won't help Hillary pass amnesty.
9/11/16 4:00 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

They approved Justice Kagan after she said she could not think of one behavior that the Federal Government could not dictate that the people adhere to via the commerce clause.

Regardless of who get in office lets just hope that Congress and the house does the job they were elected to do.
9/11/16 6:46 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
It is illogical and absurdly irrational to trust an eminently untrustworthy man like Trump in any way--and that would include trusting him to do what he has said he will do with regard to illegals. But then you know that. Everyone knows you can never really trust a liar. And yes, I'm well aware of how much of a liar Hillary is, and I can't trust her either. Which one of them would you buy a used car from? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/12/16 12:39 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
It is illogical and absurdly irrational to trust an eminently untrustworthy man like Trump in any way--and that would include trusting him to do what he has said he will do with regard to illegals. But then you know that. Everyone knows you can never really trust a liar. And yes, I'm well aware of how much of a liar Hillary is, and I can't trust her either. Which one of them would you buy a used car from?

I can see you doubting that he will actually build the fence, deport them, etc. But he will not give them all the vote. Hillary will. Enough said.
9/12/16 5:17 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic