Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? Old Time Country Preacher
Just curious, I would think enough time has lapsed to cover the "immediate" part a K-Bo's utterance.

https://www.facebook.com/ginger.smith.507/posts/10208597160425826

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 9/6/16 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
9/3/16 6:22 pm

Post ... Aaron Scott
(Psalms 64:6 KJV) They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/3/16 7:00 pm

Post bonnie knox
Aaron, what could be more serious than saying, "Thus saith the Lord..."? Should people who proclaim that God has said a certain thing not be held accountable for speaking on behalf of God?
Do we just brush it under the rug because we all knew he didn't mean it literally or specifically?
Do we just forget about it because we think he had good intentions or because the people he spoke it over liked what was said?
Does God wink at false statements attributed to him?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/4/16 12:52 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Aaron, what could be more serious than saying, "Thus saith the Lord..."? Should people who proclaim that God has said a certain thing not be held accountable for speaking on behalf of God?
Do we just brush it under the rug because we all knew he didn't mean it literally or specifically?
Do we just forget about it because we think he had good intentions or because the people he spoke it over liked what was said?
Does God wink at false statements attributed to him?

Logical thoughts Bonnie. Surely we Christians notice when someone, a minister of the Gospel, a Man of God makes a statement and attributes it to God. I think I might carry a corner of bitterness when I heard a leading evangelist in NC declare my nephew, Healed, cured completely of cancer, we all rejoiced. Nephew died within three weeks of cancer. I often wonder how a person can declare God said it, and not KNOW?

I have a problem when I do not understand something that should be as simple as, "God said it, it WILL BE DONE?" I have wondered how the teen age children felt and his young wife? Confused Embarassed

It seems sorta sacrilegious, when I hear the statement, "YOU know, Evangelisticly speaking!" NO NO NO, I do not classify all evangelists in such a category, NEVER. But some..... Question Question
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/4/16 1:09 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
To speak for God when God has not spoken is to use His name in vain. Acts-pert Poster
9/4/16 1:46 pm

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
To speak for God when God has not spoken is to use His name in vain.

Succinct! Cool
9/4/16 7:25 pm

Post bonnie knox
Hey, I started to say that, but I was afraid Mark Ledbetter would ask me if it was God's name or God's title. Cool

Cojak wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Succinct! Cool
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/4/16 8:10 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Hey, I started to say that, but I was afraid Mark Ledbetter would ask me if it was God's name or God's title. Cool

Cojak wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Succinct! Cool
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
9/4/16 10:23 pm

Post So, Bonnie, you flatter me... Mark Ledbetter
bonnie knox wrote:
Hey, I started to say that, but I was afraid Mark Ledbetter would ask me if it was God's name or God's title. 8)

Cojak wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Succinct! 8)

The OT had no designation for "false prophet" but "presumptuous" prophet (although many presumptuous prophets spoke falsely).

Jesus referred to the presumptuous prophet m in Matthew 7:21-23 and then later in Matthew 24 He referred to false prophets.

The presumptuous prophet:

Quote:
But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to sp make, or which speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die. You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?' When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the think which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him" - Deuteronomy 18:20-22.

At the heart of presumption in this case is pride.

BTW, Bonnie, what is God's name?
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
9/5/16 2:50 pm

Post Re: Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? Ernie Long
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Just curious, I would think enough time has lapsed to cover the "immediate" part a K-Bo's utterance.

Did Stephen receive (believe) the Word or just heard it? Does the person who a prophecy is spoken over bear any responsibility in the prophecy coming to past?

Can you provide a link to the prophecy that you are talking about? Seems like this board is the place to accuse people of all kinds of falseness, without providing any type of proof that the accusation is true.

Acts-celerate is bout like the main stream media and Trump... throw anything out there, someone will believe it.
Acts Enthusiast
9/6/16 9:28 am

Post Re: Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? bonnie knox
If I post a link, will you take back what you say about this board being a place that accuses without proof?

Check out the link in the OP of this thread.
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=84839&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Ernie Long wrote:

Did Stephen receive (believe) the Word or just heard it? Does the person who a prophecy is spoken over bear any responsibility in the prophecy coming to past?

Can you provide a link to the prophecy that you are talking about? Seems like this board is the place to accuse people of all kinds of falseness, without providing any type of proof that the accusation is true.

Acts-celerate is bout like the main stream media and Trump... throw anything out there, someone will believe it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/16 9:43 am

Post Re: Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
If I post a link, will you take back what you say about this board being a place that accuses without proof?

Thumb Up
9/6/16 10:04 am

Post Re: Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? Old Time Country Preacher
Ernie Long wrote:

No false accusation about Copeland, Ernie, I heard him prophesy it in one a our own churches (NCCOG).
Acts-pert Poster
9/6/16 1:02 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
If ya listen to Copeland's words, here is basically what he told Rev. Stephen Lowery:

1. I speak for Jesus Christ.

2. I impart to you your daddy's anointing/mantle.

Now, if I'm understandin this thing right, at the time of his passing the anointing/mantle of Rev. TL Lowery was given to Copeland, who kept it until the day of the funeral at NCCOG, an durin the funeral Copeland imparted this anointin/mantle to Rev. Stephen Lowery.

I guess my confusion is why even bring Copeland into this thing, a feller with such aberrant theology? Why wasn't the anointin/mantle (if there is such a thing for NT believers) imparted from TL Lowery to his son Stephen Lowery. Why would Jesus (per Copelands statement) give Copeland the anointin/mantle fer safekeeping fer a couple a days, who then imparts it to Stephen Lowery?
Acts-pert Poster
9/6/16 1:15 pm

Post Cojak

... Why wasn't the anointin/mantle (if there is such a thing for NT believers) imparted from TL Lowery to his son Stephen Lowery. Why would Jesus (per Copelands statement) give Copeland the anointin/mantle fer safekeeping fer a couple a days, who then imparts it to Stephen Lowery?

Okay, now I get it, you are just confused caused there is a lot you don't understand. Just be patient and somebody will 'splain it to you.

(Not me though, caused I am a little confused also??) Shocked

Honestly, it is hard to understand that someone 'Speaks FOR Jesus', in such a case, If so I would sure expect it to come to pass. I hope it did. Embarassed
9/6/16 4:14 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
If ya listen to Copeland's words, here is basically what he told Rev. Stephen Lowery:

1. I speak for Jesus Christ.

2. I impart to you your daddy's anointing/mantle.

Now, if I'm understandin this thing right, at the time of his passing the anointing/mantle of Rev. TL Lowery was given to Copeland, who kept it until the day of the funeral at NCCOG, an durin the funeral Copeland imparted this anointin/mantle to Rev. Stephen Lowery.

I guess my confusion is why even bring Copeland into this thing, a feller with such aberrant theology? Why wasn't the anointin/mantle (if there is such a thing for NT believers) imparted from TL Lowery to his son Stephen Lowery. Why would Jesus (per Copelands statement) give Copeland the anointin/mantle fer safekeeping fer a couple a days, who then imparts it to Stephen Lowery?

No, Copeland was imparting the mantle to Steve Lowery because he believes he (Copeland) has the authority in Christ to do so.

And Copeland was there because he has been an honored guest at National & was just there prior to TL's passing, if I am remembering correctly.

I seem to recall giving you Steve's phone number at the church. I guess you still haven't called him to see if the prophecy has come to pass. Seems if you were really curious about it, you would give him a call.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/6/16 6:56 pm

Post Re: Can anyone confirm Copeland's "immediate ten fold increase" prophecy to Stephen Lowery? Ernie Long

https://www.facebook.com/ginger.smith.507/posts/10208597160425826

Kenneth said, "Almost immediately and in due time"

Now about the rest of what I asked, "Did Stephen receive (believe) the Word or just heard it? Does the person who a prophecy is spoken over bear any responsibility in the prophecy coming to past?"

I watched the video and listened very carefully. I didn't hear what Bro. Copeland is accused of saying in the OP. I did see people being encouraged and faith being restored in the body of Christ, but I guess we all see differently.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if we are going to accuse, let's be honest in our accusations.

Mark 9:38-40 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

I guess Jesus is speaking just another hyperbole here.

Last edited by Ernie Long on 9/7/16 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
9/7/16 6:19 am

bonnie knox wrote:

Check out the link in the OP of this thread.
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=84839&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Ernie Long wrote:

Thank you for the link
Acts Enthusiast
9/7/16 6:21 am

Post bonnie knox
Here is a transcription of what was said in the first part of the video.

"[Not] all mantles of anointing fall on the natural son of a prophet of God, but it is today.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, in obedience to the head of the church, as a minister of the gospel and a prophet of God, I set my hands on you, Stephen Lowery; I call you blessed, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth--by his instruction--I impart this anointing and mantle upon you. And it will increase, and as you walk in it, it will increase ten fold almost immediately, but as you continue to praise me, saith the Lord, and by faith do what I tell you to do just like your Dad did, it will increase ten fold more; and you will, in due time, come to the place where it will go beyond what your dad did and accomplished, in my name saith the Lord."

Last edited by bonnie knox on 9/7/16 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/7/16 7:41 am

Post bonnie knox
Ernie, are you giving Copeland an "out" for what he said by suggesting that Stephen Lowery might not be walking in faith, praise, and obedience?
If that is the case, one could claim ANYTHING over a person and then blame the person when it doesn't happen.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/7/16 7:54 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic