Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Would you expect more from the NFL?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Would you expect more from the NFL? c6thplayer1
Concerning Kaepernick? The NFL encourages but does not require a person to stand during the national anthem. What a great standard for conduct.

The NFL is nothing more than a tattoo parlor for criminals. Expect nothing more.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/30/16 10:27 am

Post UncleJD
I won't watch another game while he is employed there. Its his right to be an idiot and its my right not to contribute to idiocy. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/30/16 10:53 am

Post Cojak
I do't follow any sports anymore, but a friend of mine said the NFL would not allow the Cowboys to wear sticker on their helmets supporting the death of the policemen in Texas. Not sure if that is true, but if so, their leadership needs a kick in the pocketbook!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/30/16 10:57 pm

Post Football is a team sport. Mat
Football is a team sport. To win you have to do everything as a team. The team shows up on time, in the same uniform, at the same place and when the game starts everybody must obey the rules or the team is penalized. They train together, they liturgy must be on the same page of the playbook together and the win/loss record is recorded as a team. Individuals do not win championships, teams do.

The 49ers have a problem. They have some one who does not want to be a team player. Its hard for lineman (who earn much less than "skills" players) to work as a team to protect the QB when the QB does not protect the team.

Put Kaepernick in and let each member of the team choose if they want to give a "team effort" under his leadership.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
8/31/16 6:26 am

Post I don't want them to suspend him... Clint Wills
He's not a good QB, and the 49ers are in the same division as the Seahawks. If they suspend him, then the 49ers will start someone else...which means they may be harder to beat!!

For my money, this is just a has-been QB trying to be relevant again. He can't make headlines with his play, so this is how he does it.
8/31/16 7:20 am

Post Re: I don't want them to suspend him... c6thplayer1
Clint Wills wrote:
He's not a good QB, and the 49ers are in the same division as the Seahawks. If they suspend him, then the 49ers will start someone else...which means they may be harder to beat!!

For my money, this is just a has-been QB trying to be relevant again. He can't make headlines with his play, so this is how he does it.

I think its deeper that that Clint. there is an issue of hate in his blood.
8/31/16 10:07 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I just think he should be honest and tell us where the blacks are laying in the streets.

He owes that to us.
8/31/16 10:42 am

Post bonnie knox
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I just think he should be honest and tell us where the blacks are laying in the streets.

He owes that to us.

Chicago, a town run by Democrats, for example. Of course, the blacks lying in the streets have mostly been killed by other blacks.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/31/16 11:03 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic