Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is it just me or...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Is it just me or... Ernie Long
have you notice that the Black community is getting angrier the closer Obama comes to leaving the White House?

I was listening to two black ladies somewhat debate last night, one Republican and one Democrat and of course the D was trash talking about what Trump said what he was going to do, but didn't say how he was going to it. When the R tried to explain what Trump really said, the D got loud and tried to over talk the R. Then the R started talking about how every official in Illinois is Democrat and they can't blame their problems on any Republican, because there isn't any to blame. Which in turn really riled the D up... it's sad.

I sat there and I thought that Obama hasn't done anything to help the Black community since he has been in office and now that he is leaving it's time to rise up and blame the white man for their self made problems and refuse to listen to reason.
Acts Enthusiast
8/30/16 5:25 am

Post Eddie Robbins
No question that race relations have declined since Obama has been president. I think reality hit when the ones talking about not having a mortgage anymore realize nothing changed. Deep down, they know he didn't help but, as you say, will blame others moving forward.

We need strong leadership and wil have to wait another 4 years and hope conservatives wake up and choose a leader to represent.
Acts-pert Poster
8/30/16 6:30 am

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
No question that race relations have declined since Obama has been president. I think reality hit when the ones talking about not having a mortgage anymore realize nothing changed. Deep down, they know he didn't help but, as you say, will blame others moving forward.

We need strong leadership and wil have to wait another 4 years and hope conservatives wake up and choose a leader to represent.

I am afraid you will wait 8 LONG years if Hillary gets in.

That aside, I do think race relations have deteriorated, but I am hoping it is not a permanent thing.. WE NEED all races creeds and colors in the USA and all need to be recognized. WE have become so PC that at times the tail wags the dog though.

I think if Trump gets in race relations will stay the same for two years then start to improve, but that is JMHO.

Of course I know how to say Madam President, Just don't want to with the present candidate running. Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/30/16 9:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic