Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The cross was the Great Reversal - from few to many!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The cross was the Great Reversal - from few to many! bradfreeman
THE GREAT REVERSAL - FROM FEW TO MANY

Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it." Mat 7:13,14

Under the Law, few found faith and the life it brings - the Law is not of faith (Gal. 3:12), is the ministry of death (2 Cor. 3:7) and cannot produce life. But in the very next chapter, Jesus prophesied of the great reversal the cross would bring.

"Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel. I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;" Mat 8:10

Under grace, faith has come. Now "many will come" from everywhere, like this Roman Centurion who believed, and find life!

"For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous." Rom. 5:19

The MANY has changed!

"After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,
“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.
” Rev. 7:9,10

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
8/27/16 7:05 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic