Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Secret So Powerful It Was Banned From The Bible

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Secret So Powerful It Was Banned From The Bible Cojak
Yeah, I read that statement a couple times too. It was/is an AOL headline. I'm scratching my head at the statement. I would guess if you make up some secret it would be just as well.

Imma thinking "God is thinking, No! I better not put that in quite yet, I will wait until August 2016 to drop that on them, probably AOL would be a good spot to break the news!

And no I didn't click on it. My system is so slow I cannot waste my time waiting for artificial bait. Shocked But one could speculate... Cool

Lots of folk do! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/7/16 2:58 pm

Post bonnie knox
the site of Moses' burial

what happened to the Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Flood

what shape of fruit was on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

(or what one of my pastor's wanted to know--if BATHsheba had been taking a shower instead of a BATH would she have been called SHOWERsheba)
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 3:16 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
bonnie knox wrote:
the site of Moses' burial

what happened to the Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Flood

what shape of fruit was on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

(or what one of my pastor's wanted to know--if BATHsheba had been taking a shower instead of a BATH would she have been called SHOWERsheba)

Taking a shower on the rooftop would have been pretty tricky! Wink
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/7/16 4:09 pm

Post bonnie knox
Who said she was on a rooftop?

(Or was the fact that she was on a rooftop the secret so powerful it was banned from the Bible? Wink )

In those crunchy, organic seed catalogs, they have solar shower set ups. I think that would work on a roof. Idea
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 4:18 pm

Post bonnie knox
Not to worry, Cojak, someone is coming out with a book very soon which will show the secret Bible code which will illuminate it all. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 4:23 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
bonnie knox wrote:

(Or was the fact that she was on a rooftop the secret so powerful it was banned from the Bible? Wink )

In those crunchy, organic seed catalogs, they have solar shower set ups. I think that would work on a roof. Idea

People often bathed on their flat rooftops in that time period in the evenings due to privacy. King David's home would have been bigger than hers. It's my understanding that it was believed she was bathing on the rooftop and that is how she was seen. It would have been pretty difficult to see someone bathing inside from his rooftop, I would think...
8/7/16 7:19 pm

Post Cojak
I vote for the Showersheba as the secret, nah, too simple.

This has got to be BIG ANDY! BIIG!
Wink
8/7/16 8:22 pm

Post bonnie knox
She might have been in a courtyard. In any case, the scripture doesn't say she was on a rooftop. It only says that David was.

Carolyn Smith wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

People often bathed on their flat rooftops in that time period in the evenings due to privacy. King David's home would have been bigger than hers. It's my understanding that it was believed she was bathing on the rooftop and that is how she was seen. It would have been pretty difficult to see someone bathing inside from his rooftop, I would think...
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 8:47 pm

Post bonnie knox
That same pastor said a senior lady explained to him how to remember the names of the three Hebrew children: Shake the bed, Make the bed, and In the bed you go.

Cojak wrote:
I vote for the Showersheba as the secret, nah, too simple.

This has got to be BIG ANDY! BIIG!
Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 8:54 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
She might have been in a courtyard. In any case, the scripture doesn't say she was on a rooftop. It only says that David was.

Carolyn Smith wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Well I knowed I was on the Forum for some reason. I have always thought it said she was on a roof also. I'm gonna declare rite here, I must have heard that preached! LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But thanks for the clarification Bonnie. I just axed my wife where Shower Sheba was, and she said a roof, then she said, well really we know David was. Embarassed
8/7/16 9:01 pm

Post bonnie knox
See, you could have asked her what the secret was that is so powerful it was banned from the Bible. She might already know that too. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 9:16 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher

OK, Cojak, tell us who wrote this new book, Perry Stone or Rod Parsley?
Acts-pert Poster
8/7/16 9:22 pm

Post bonnie knox
Send Cojak a love offering, and he'll tell you.Mr. Green

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/7/16 9:45 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Send Cojak a love offering, and he'll tell you.Mr. Green

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:

This sounds like the nonsensical kind of stuff some a these fellers write about, the conspiracy theorists are quick to pick up on it, an for ya know it another fad has popped up an hit the fan. But see, to write about this kinda stuff, a fellers gotta have a portal, an anonymous Knesset member or something from which he gits the revelation. An it never stops. Once ya start this kinda silliness, ya gotta keep comin up with stuff to appease the people, so it keeps gittin bigger, broader an more sensational.
Acts-pert Poster
8/7/16 9:51 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
bonnie knox wrote:

Carolyn Smith wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

You are correct...but I think what I've shared is also a reasonable explanation. Smile
8/7/16 9:53 pm

Post Cojak
Carolyn Smith wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Carolyn Smith wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

You are correct...but I think what I've shared is also a reasonable explanation. Smile

True dat! Cool
8/7/16 10:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic