Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Cant this guy just stop lying?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cant this guy just stop lying? c6thplayer1
Quote:
NFL denies it wrote Donald Trump letter about debate dates

Every time I consider voting republican POOF , trump either insults someone says something ignorant or lies out of both sides of his mouth.

https://frontier.yahoo.com/sports/news/nfl-denies-it-wrote-donald-trump-letter-about-debate-dates-162828651.html
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/31/16 5:58 pm

Post Re: Cant this guy just stop lying? DrDuck
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:
NFL denies it wrote Donald Trump letter about debate dates

Every time I consider voting republican POOF , trump either insults someone says something ignorant or lies out of both sides of his mouth.

https://frontier.yahoo.com/sports/news/nfl-denies-it-wrote-donald-trump-letter-about-debate-dates-162828651.html

What makes you so sure Trump is lying? Is the NFL not capable of lying? Maybe they are the liars in this case.
Acts-celerater
7/31/16 7:44 pm

Post Re: Cant this guy just stop lying? Cojak
DrDuck wrote:

What makes you so sure Trump is lying? Is the NFL not capable of lying? Maybe they are the liars in this case.

One never knows does one? Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/31/16 7:54 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Yes your right , My Bad The NFL is the liar.
Rolling Eyes
7/31/16 8:32 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Yes your right , My Bad The NFL is the liar.
Rolling Eyes

But note, I ain't calling you no story teller Embarassed Smile Smile

This commenter Knows ALL 'em politicians and even them that says they ain't politicians, tell some lies, if it fits the bill! Shocked

But to tell the truth, I ain't crazy about any of the sports 'administrators', they remind me of Labor leaders of the 1950's! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/31/16 10:43 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Hillary and the NFL never lie.

Concussions won't hurt you.

Muslims killed ambassador in Libya because of a video - let's find the guy who made it and punish him - we had no prior knowledge of anyone wanting to attack the embassy.
8/1/16 6:37 am

Post c6thplayer1
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Hillary and the NFL never lie.

Concussions won't hurt you.

Muslims killed ambassador in Libya because of a video - let's find the guy who made it and punish him - we had no prior knowledge of anyone wanting to attack the embassy.

I'm not nor have I ever isolated the art of lying to Trump. Hillary and Trump both have a PHD in that arena. Its a proven fact. To my knowledge I have never known the NFL Admins or the GM of the organization to commit a outright lie that was exposed by another "reputable source".

It probably does exist in Lower rankings of the org but I dont think the org would allow a public response of this magnitude to be made by the lower ranking individuals.
8/1/16 11:14 am

Post Link
It would be funny if Trump said, "I'm going to DVR these games, and nobody better tell me who won before I get home." Do you think missing the games is part of the reason he's upset? Talk like that might win him a few football fan votes.
8/1/16 11:36 am

Post I googled some stats on lying.. c6thplayer1
If you look at Politifact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning site that examines candidates’ pronouncements for accuracy, 76 percent of Trump’s statements are rated either “mostly false,” “false,” or “pants on fire,” which is to say off-the-charts false. By comparison, Hillary Clinton’s total is 29 percent. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/1/16 11:45 am

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. Nature Boy Florida
c6thplayer1 wrote:
If you look at Politifact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning site that examines candidates’ pronouncements for accuracy, 76 percent of Trump’s statements are rated either “mostly false,” “false,” or “pants on fire,” which is to say off-the-charts false. By comparison, Hillary Clinton’s total is 29 percent.

Of course, that settles it.

It would be interesting to know how it rated all the statements about Benghazi - and every coverup since. That should be a lot. Perhaps they rolled it all into just one lie - when it was hundreds.

Or the "no classified docs on the unsecure server."

How many times was that said?

Stats can easily be manipulated.
8/1/16 11:59 am

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. c6thplayer1
c6thplayer1 wrote:
If you look at Politifact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning site that examines candidates’ pronouncements for accuracy, 76 percent of Trump’s statements are rated either “mostly false,” “false,” or “pants on fire,” which is to say off-the-charts false. By comparison, Hillary Clinton’s total is 29 percent.

It would be interesting to know how it rated all the statements about Benghazi - and every coverup since. That should be a lot. Perhaps they rolled it all into just one lie - when it was hundreds.

Let me put it another way . Hillary does not represent my party. I could care less about her honesty. Trump represents my party who's ways are in conflict with the party. Thats why a very large percentage of republicans shy away from him.

Let me ask you this , are you in agreement with trumps questionable actions?
8/1/16 2:10 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
No.

I am even less in agreement with Hillary's actions.

That's all we are left with.

The third party candidates are lightweights with no chance. We needed a Ross Perot this year.

4 years of Trump trumps 4 years of Hillary.

We get another chance in 4 years. Need to move to Iowa to have a choice - it was over by the time it got to Florida this year.
8/1/16 3:06 pm

Post c6thplayer1
No.

I am even less in agreement with Hillary's actions.

That's all we are left with.

The third party candidates are lightweights with no chance. We needed a Ross Perot this year.

4 years of Trump trumps 4 years of Hillary.

We get another chance in 4 years. Need to move to Iowa to have a choice - it was over by the time it got to Florida this year.

Thanks NBF ... 100% agreement .
8/1/16 3:25 pm

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. DrDuck
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Yep! Politifact rates right up there with outfits like Huffington Post in dependable and truthful reporting. Just another rag run by a bunch of liberals; willfully ignorant of truth. Not knowing the truth automatically eliminates them from being the judges of what is true.

Acts-celerater
8/2/16 9:48 am

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. c6thplayer1
DrDuck wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Yep! Politifact rates right up there with outfits like Huffington Post in dependable and truthful reporting. Just another rag run by a bunch of liberals; willfully ignorant of truth. Not knowing the truth automatically eliminates them from being the judges of what is true.

Well they showed trump with positive numbers ahead of hillary for a while. Was that manipulated to ?
8/2/16 1:31 pm

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. DrDuck
c6thplayer1 wrote:
DrDuck wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Well they showed trump with positive numbers ahead of hillary for a while. Was that manipulated to ?

Although it is factual, the stats manipulated statement was not mine. Concerning them reporting positively for Trump; if he is elected they may have to report that too. They may not like but will have to report what happens when it is beyond manipulation. Manipulation mostly depends on opportunity when facts can be obscured.

Last edited by DrDuck on 8/2/16 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
8/2/16 4:45 pm

Post Re: I googled some stats on lying.. Nature Boy Florida
c6thplayer1 wrote:
DrDuck wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Probably.
8/2/16 4:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic