Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Treating people fairly

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Treating people fairly c6thplayer1
Confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gsPCx8yeY
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/26/16 12:50 pm

Post Change Agent
What does this mean? I can vote for him, but I wouldn't want to do business with him.

Great candidate for a Christian to support! Embarassed
Acts Enthusiast
7/26/16 2:15 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Change Agent wrote:
What does this mean? I can vote for him, but I wouldn't want to do business with him.

If he gets in you will be doing business with him. Really I hope he does get in office. I cant wait to hear all of the excuses as to why he Doesnt do what he said he would do not to mention all of the excuses his supporters will offer.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
7/26/16 2:36 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

If he gets in you will be doing business with him. Really I hope he does get in office. I cant wait to hear all of the excuses as to why he Doesnt do what he said he would do not to mention all of the excuses his supporters will offer.

Well I do not 'support' him, but I will most likely vote for him because I surely do not want the former first lady in that position. I expect only a few promises to be kept, just like every 'politician' and 'non-politician' before him.

You can bet I won't make excuses nor try to explain his actions, they will take care of themselves.

Amazing we have the most likely candidates to assume the presidency when so many Justices will be appointed to shape this country for years to come. I would rather go with the unknown loudmouth, then Ms. Clinton who has committed at least one flagrant crime the FBI knows about. One that if I had committed I would be in Leavenworth. Let the chips fall where they may, we will live with it. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/26/16 3:01 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Well I do not 'support' him, but I will most likely vote for him because I surely do not want the former first lady in that position. I expect only a few promises to be kept, just like every 'politician' and 'non-politician' before him.

You can bet I won't make excuses nor try to explain his actions, they will take care of themselves.

Amazing we have the most likely candidates to assume the presidency when so many Justices will be appointed to shape this country for years to come. I would rather go with the unknown loudmouth, then Ms. Clinton who has committed at least one flagrant crime the FBI knows about. One that if I had committed I would be in Leavenworth. Let the chips fall where they may, we will live with it. Sad

we definitely dont want crooked hillary in office so I guess It will be MR. Fill my pockets first.
7/26/16 3:27 pm

Post UncleJD
People keep saying "We don't know what we'll get with Trump", and I'm thinking "really?"

I would like to ask how you can "vote for something" yet not support it. If that is explained in a cogent way, I might come around.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/26/16 3:29 pm

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
People keep saying "We don't know what we'll get with Trump", and I'm thinking "really?"

I would like to ask how you can "vote for something" yet not support it. If that is explained in a cogent way, I might come around.

Quote:
If that is explained in a cogent way

If it is explained it will be in the Trump way of explaining things.. Blah blah blah..... Ive built a Great company .... Many many many people agree with me ..... Mexico will pay for all of it .... blah blah blah.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
7/26/16 4:23 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Where is the video of Hillary treating people fairly?

Equal time please - then we can make up our minds.
7/26/16 4:31 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

you're right, she's probably as bad as Trump. #NEITHER2016
7/26/16 4:50 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Oh there are many! I have never been a part of that party nor have I followed their antics so I could care less about their morals , beliefs or whatever.

I did however stand strong with the republican party because of their morals , beliefs , direction they portrayed for our country , their respect for everyone and the list goes on. It looks like all of that has changed though.

Thats why I'm disgusted with them and their choices for the republican ticket.

Its kind of like my stand with the COG and the Catholic Church. I love this COG. If an individual was elected to lead the COG of the same caliber as trump I would be very upset while I could care less who the Pope is. That would be the catholics situation to deal with.
7/26/16 6:03 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:

JD, I will vote for something I am not sure of over something I am SURE OF. Really not much different than I have voted in the past several elections, I seem to vote for what I think is the lesser of two evils. I have to admit in the beginning I was a Bush man. Jeb was a good governor for us I thought. But when he became obsessed with shooting Rubio instead of the present admin and Hillary. I switched a couple times, I was disappointed in the whole bunch.

No, Trump is not the best of business men. (I could go on with the negatives) but he has done more than the present president has ever done and more than Hillary has ever done. Yes he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but despite his failures he has made SOME payrolls. He definitely irritates the fire out of me, but ............ I hope to prevent a continuation of the present policies. IF POSSIBLE.

This is the worst combination of candidates we have ever had, but as I have said, I threw away a vote once, I will not do it again. I will vote for Trump....... I honestly believe he is better bet than Hillary. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/27/16 12:03 am

Post Resident Skeptic
So how do we make a decision without hearing Trump's side of the story? This may be true, and it may not be. How does on verify these kinds of things?
7/27/16 8:14 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trump is better than Hillary.

Dems build a wall (at their convention) to keep their stage safe.
They require IDs to insure proper voting (at their convention) is followed.

But if you do it outside their convention - it is racist.

Is that crazy or what? Who could trust anything they say?
7/27/16 8:18 am

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:

This is the worst combination of candidates we have ever had:

Amen to that, and I have heard the "lesser of two evils" line my entire life, but I've always found something redeeming enough to stand on before. I'm trying this time, I just can't find it.
7/27/16 8:25 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic