Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Some say either candidate could be a pawn in the last days

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Some say either candidate could be a pawn in the last days Dean Steenburgh
I've read multiple writers on blogs, posts & opinions to gather this summary.

Hilary has a horrible track record for the 4 years at the State Dept. & has shown she will divide and destroy any relationship as long as she benefits, even if it means national security. She won't protect the innocent & she'll bankroll her ideals on the backs of hard working Americans.
The coming global system would love to have her seated in their board rooms.

Trump has shown a strong delusional side to his way of thinking & his narcissistic ways could lead us to confrontations with other super powers. He claims to be on the side of the middle class but he lies at the drop of a hat. His style of beating down the weak could be a threat to our ability to protect allies if we're clanging swords with China or Russia.
As well, the global community will gladly welcome him to the table.

There is no un-biased candidate who has the numbers to win against one of these two.
America is at a crossroads!

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/24/16 12:25 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
If the only differentiating position tween the Hillster and the Trumpster was Israel (Trump is pro Israel, Hill is not), that one factor alone should cause one to vote for Trump. Acts-pert Poster
7/24/16 12:30 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
If the only differentiating position tween the Hillster and the Trumpster was Israel (Trump is pro Israel, Hill is not), that one factor alone should cause one to vote for Trump.

At least he was at 12:00 oclock today. But Its 12:36 now and Im not sure where he stands .... neither does he.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/24/16 12:37 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I'm not even worried about America. This world is not my home and too many people are more concerned about forcing people to abide by their religious views than loving their neighbor. They get excited about building a wall instead of welcoming in people who need Jesus. Since you are aren't going to them, God is bringing them to you and you want to build a wall to keep them out because you are so worried about your little government. Somehow, we need a Kingdom of God view rather than having a bubble with like minded people. It is so comfortable to us. We do this on the local level. A minister told me that he doesn't allow black sounding music because it will attract them. Keep building your walls. Acts-pert Poster
7/24/16 12:42 pm

Post UncleJD
This man said this morning that he would spend $40,000,000.00 on super-pacs to campaign AGAINST Ted Cruz and John Kasich on their next campaigns, and another $20,000,000.00 on a third person whom he wants to have some vengence on (NBC interview this morning). I honestly hope they heard this and do something about it THIS election myself.

What kind of President are you guys wanting? This is not my party anymore.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/24/16 1:59 pm

Post Change Agent
Eddie Robbins stated: I'm not even worried about America. This world is not my home and too many people are more concerned about forcing people to abide by their religious views than loving their neighbor. They get excited about building a wall instead of welcoming in people who need Jesus. Since you are aren't going to them, God is bringing them to you and you want to build a wall to keep them out because you are so worried about your little government. Somehow, we need a Kingdom of God view rather than having a bubble with like minded people. It is so comfortable to us. We do this on the local level. A minister told me that he doesn't allow black sounding music because it will attract them. Keep building your walls.

Great post Eddie!
Acts Enthusiast
7/24/16 2:02 pm

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
This man said this morning that he would spend $40,000,000.00 on super-pacs to campaign AGAINST Ted Cruz and John Kasich on their next campaigns, and another $20,000,000.00 on a third person whom he wants to have some vengence on (NBC interview this morning). I honestly hope they heard this and do something about it THIS election myself.

Unbelievable aint it. The same thing hitler did to those that oppose him except worse. Paranoia at its best right in the republican party.
7/24/16 2:28 pm

Post Trump, Pro Israel? Mark Ledbetter
Not one American President has stood with Israel because they believed in the Biblical case for Israel but because....

it was politically expedient. Never for the sake of Israel but to have a toe-hold first against Russia and communism, in recent terms, Islam.

Now, not so much, so I don't really trust any of the rhetoric to be anything but self-serving.
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
7/24/16 2:32 pm

Post Re: Trump, Pro Israel? c6thplayer1
Mark Ledbetter wrote:
Not one American President has stood with Israel because they believed in the Biblical case for Israel but because....

it was politically expedient. Never for the sake of Israel but to have a toe-hold first against Russia and communism, in recent terms, Islam.

Now, not so much, so I don't really trust any of the rhetoric to be anything but self-serving.

Discernment at its Best... Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
7/24/16 2:35 pm

Post Re: Trump, Pro Israel? Old Time Country Preacher
Mark Ledbetter wrote:

it was politically expedient.

But at least they stood with Israel.
Acts-pert Poster
7/24/16 8:23 pm

Post diakoneo
UncleJD wrote:

Wow! He takes "wack a doodle" to a whole new level!

I am probably going to vote for the constitution party candidate.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/24/16 8:41 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic