Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

General Overseer Tim M Hill's Sermon

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post General Overseer Tim M Hill's Sermon COG a Long Time
Any thoughts on last night's sermon by General Overseer Tim Hill? For one, I thought it was one of the best sermons I've ever heard at a General Assembly - a typical Tim Hill sermon!!!!

I was taken back to the sermons of Ray H. Hughes, Wade H. Horton, and some of the "ole timers!" Also, was it Ronnie Brock or Floyd Lawhon who delivered the same type of "anointed" sermon back in the 70s? Which ever one one it was, he "brought the house down!" Actually, maybe it was both of them preaching at different assemblies.

Also, great to hear General Overseer Hill use the phrase, "I've come by here to tell you" that was a hallmark phrase of one of the best Church of God preachers ever: G.W. Lane!!!

I think General Overseer Tim Hill will be one of the best general overseers we've ever had. Everyone of them has been exceptional leaders, but I think his leadership will be one that we will remember! Because he's coming back to General Executive Committee, he could be the general overseer for eight years, right?

Dr. Mark Williams - thanks for your leadership - you're one of the most genuine leaders ever to occupy the office of general overseer. You're an exceptional Christian as well as a top-notch denominational leader!

I left Nashville at 5:30 am this morning - just getting home - it's nap time!
7/23/16 2:37 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
It was a good sermon and illustration. At least it wasn't a repeated message. There was even some red back songs. Sounded so good. Friendly Face
7/23/16 4:46 pm

Post diakoneo
Any way this message can be viewed again? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/25/16 7:41 am

Post (l) bonnie knox
diakoneo wrote:
Any way this message can be viewed again?

As of right now (don't know how long the link will stay active), it can be viewed here.
http://livestream.com/accounts/465017/events/5860061/videos/130620226
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/25/16 9:08 am

Post diakoneo
Thanks Bonnie Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/25/16 5:06 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic