Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Donald & Paula

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Donald & Paula Change Agent
Two more peas in a pod. Great running mates. Lets be sure OTCP and all GOP supporter preachers is gonna support both of them. Paula is praying for Donald & the GOP. So lets us preachers & OTCP join in support both of them. Just wouldn't be right to split that ticket. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
7/18/16 8:15 pm

Post Re: Donald & Paula Old Time Country Preacher
Change Agent wrote:
Two more peas in a pod. Great running mates. Lets be sure OTCP and all GOP supporter preachers is gonna support both of them. Paula is praying for Donald & the GOP. So lets us preachers & OTCP join in support both of them. Just wouldn't be right to split that ticket. Laughing

I can only assume that you are referencing Prophetess Life Coach Dr. Paula White.

We have three potential candidates, other than write-in candidates, and here is the deal.

1. A vote for Trump is a vote for Trump.

2. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Hillary.

3. A vote for the Libertarian candidate is a vote for Hillary.

4. Refusing to vote is a vote for Hillary.

OTCP will vote for the lesser of two evils, Donald Trump. Rest assured, it aint got nothin to do with Paula.
Acts-pert Poster
7/18/16 8:25 pm

Post Re: Donald & Paula UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Change Agent wrote:
Two more peas in a pod. Great running mates. Lets be sure OTCP and all GOP supporter preachers is gonna support both of them. Paula is praying for Donald & the GOP. So lets us preachers & OTCP join in support both of them. Just wouldn't be right to split that ticket. Laughing

I can only assume that you are referencing Prophetess Life Coach Dr. Paula White.

We have three potential candidates, other than write-in candidates, and here is the deal.

OTCP will vote for the lesser of two evils, Donald Trump. Rest assured, it aint got nothin to do with Paula.

I'll probably vote for Trump, but I couldn't disagree with your math more. But I'd say math like that is probably what got Trump the nomination.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/18/16 10:41 pm

Post Re: Donald & Paula Patrick Harris
Change Agent wrote:

Look up logical fallacy you will find it helpful.

The " A vote for the Libertarian candidate is a vote for Hillary." is a myth that has been soundly defeated many times.

It's called voting our conscience. The benefit here is that you will have actually behaved with integrity.

P.S. According to several polls third Party votes will hurt Clinton more than trump....
Acts Enthusiast
7/19/16 6:21 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Where is a Ross Perot when you need him?
Or a John Anderson.
Or a Jesse Jackson.
Or a Ralph Nader.

These guys missed their timing in that this would have been a good year to run.

Whoever that third party candidate is this year is a dud - not making anyone take a second look - even though Trump and Hillary are the two main choices.
7/19/16 7:09 am

Post Re: Donald & Paula c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

I'll probably vote for Trump, but I couldn't disagree with your math more. But I'd say math like that is probably what got Trump the nomination.

thats not math , it's called a stick for stirring.. Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/19/16 9:47 am

Post JLarry
Paula or no Paula, my vote will go to Trump.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
7/19/16 10:20 am

Post Jlarry Change Agent
Now don't split that ticket! Doctor Paula wants to get in on the ground floor or find great opportunity. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
7/19/16 10:59 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic