Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing (L) Dean Steenburgh
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-comey-no-charges-appropriate-000000895.html

She will be elected as our next president & you as Americans will fund free abortions in 3rd world countries.

She will completely overhaul the entire education system & introduce extreme liberal humanistic beliefs & practices.

She is going to tax the stink'n daylights out of all mid income families.

She has her sight set on your guns & your ammo. In California these libs are trying to pass a law where only the extreme rich will be able to afford to qualify for a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

For all of you who couldn't stomach a Trump presidency ...you got your wish!
And don't try to sweep it under the 'i'm not voting for her' excuse. We all know there are only 2 legit candidates, period! Done deal!
when you cast your vote to a non-qualifying winner you are casting it 'for' Hilary, period! Done deal!

If you won't vote for Trump so he gets the most votes, then there is only 'one' other person who will get the most votes & that is Hilary.
No other candidate has the capability to win the national election except the GOP nominee.

She only exposed America's sensitive material on the world wide web via emails that she tried to cover up over 30,000 & her only slap on the wrist comes from mishandling emails.
Putin is already ringing his hands waiting for this weakling to take office.
China, Iran & N. Korea can't wait for this hater of conservatives & American ideals to take office.

2 years ago it was gay marriage.
This past year it was transgender rights & bathrooms changes.
8 years from now America will be facing their first transgender/gay candidate.
After that we will elect the first practicing Muslim president.
The election after that will be the first cloned president raised in a science lab with no true parents.
After that will be a robot or cyborg president which will be half human half machine.

Don't believe me? Look how far we've come in the last 5 years & you can see the rapid pace in which this will transpire.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?

Last edited by Dean Steenburgh on 7/5/16 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/5/16 1:28 pm

Post Re: Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing Old Time Country Preacher
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
The election after that will be the first cloned president raised in a science lab with no true parents.
After that will be a robot or cyborg president which will be half human half machine.

An I bet at cyborg will have a docterate degree from www.ulc.org.

What did you boys expect bout the outcome a this email thing? You shoulda knowed no charges would be filed.
Acts-pert Poster
7/5/16 1:36 pm

Post Re: Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing Dean Steenburgh
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

An I bet at cyborg will have a docterate degree from www.ulc.org.

What did you boys expect bout the outcome a this email thing? You shoulda knowed no charges would be filed.

Of course we knew it old wise one!

What are you focused on?
7/5/16 1:47 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
That's what you guys get for voting for Trump, who had NO shot at beating her. The polls told you the Kasich and Rubio had the best shot and you blew it. Acts-pert Poster
7/5/16 2:00 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
That's what you guys get for voting for Trump, who had NO shot at beating her. The polls told you the Kasich and Rubio had the best shot and you blew it.

Truth. I love that the people that wasted our November votes way back in March are now telling us not to waste their March votes in November. Laughing

No matter how much you want people that can't stand either candidate to vote for the one you want them to, its just not going to happen.

I will probably go ahead and vote for the jerk, but I'm not the demographic that they need to worry about.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/5/16 2:43 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I have only determined that I will not vote for Hillary.

You guys keep forgetting Trump dispatched some powerful candidates already.

I know the "Dewey Wins" crowd wants to call it over already, but I am not so sure.

We will see what happens.
7/5/16 2:46 pm

Post Re: Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing (L) c6thplayer1
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

And don't try to sweep it under the 'i'm not voting for her' excuse. We all know there are only 2 legit candidates, period! Done deal!
when you cast your vote to a non-qualifying winner you are casting it 'for' Hilary, period! Done deal!

Gee Mr Bill tell us more ... Tell us our other wishes to ...

I guess a logic based on a simple thought is better than none at all.

If one doesnt vote for Hillary wouldnt that be a vote for Trump?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/5/16 7:48 pm

Post Cojak
I agree with DEAN. You that don't, I do not understand. Just like you do not understand me (or Dean). Us that did not cast a vote for Hillary or Trump are not part of any present problem, but have the personal thoughts that if Hillary gets in the face of the supreme court will change. I know it, you know it.

Us fence riders do not know what Trump will do, but we know what Hillary will do. US folks who know trump is an egotist, a loudmouth know that congress will impeach him at the drop of a hat if he gets crazy. I prefer that wild and crazy route to Hillary becoming an entrenched president for 8, 8, 8 years.

I say 8, because this guy did not believe this country was stupid enough to elect OBUMMER for 8 but WE did. So forgive me for saying it, but if we as a country do not elect the loudmouth, we will get EIGHT more of what we have had and MORE!

I do not prefer Trump over Kascik (?) but it is either Trump or Hillary now, and I am 'Anyone but Hillary'. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/5/16 11:54 pm

Post georgiapath
Cojak wrote:
I agree with DEAN. You that don't, I do not understand. Just like you do not understand me (or Dean). Us that did not cast a vote for Hillary or Trump are not part of any present problem, but have the personal thoughts that if Hillary gets in the face of the supreme court will change. I know it, you know it.

Us fence riders do not know what Trump will do, but we know what Hillary will do. US folks who know trump is an egotist, a loudmouth know that congress will impeach him at the drop of a hat if he gets crazy. I prefer that wild and crazy route to Hillary becoming an entrenched president for 8, 8, 8 years.

I say 8, because this guy did not believe this country was stupid enough to elect OBUMMER for 8 but WE did. So forgive me for saying it, but if we as a country do not elect the loudmouth, we will get EIGHT more of what we have had and MORE!

I do not prefer Trump over Kascik (?) but it is either Trump or Hillary now, and I am 'Anyone but Hillary'. Cool

You are absolutely right, a "no" vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary, plain and simple. God help us if she gets elected.
Acts-dicted
7/6/16 7:49 am

Post georgiapath
Eddie Robbins wrote:
That's what you guys get for voting for Trump, who had NO shot at beating her. The polls told you the Kasich and Rubio had the best shot and you blew it.

The people didn't want Kasich or Rubio, that's why they didn't get the vote. Now we have Trump and Hillary, take your choice.
Acts-dicted
7/6/16 7:55 am

Post UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:

The people didn't want Kasich or Rubio, that's why they didn't get the vote. Now we have Trump and Hillary, take your choice.

Democrats put Trump in, even he has said as much. Who do you think all those people who never voted in the Republican primary before were? Did you notice the Republican votes went up as much as the Dems went down? They knew their super-dels would put Hillary in so they wanted to deliver a joke candidate for the GOP. We got owned.

I'm hoping for a miracle, but buying guns and ammo.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/6/16 8:13 am

Post UncleJD
Back to the OP though, I am very angry about all of this. I hope that the voters can see how serious it is to have a candidate for POTUS that actually exposed top secret information while abroad, then lied about it repeatedly claiming that there were no classified documents on her server, a statement that FBI director Comey refuted several times in his speech. I hope, but I'm not counting on it, the voters want freebies and don't care about right and wrong, they have proven it over and over again. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/6/16 9:08 am

Post c6thplayer1
georgiapath wrote:
Cojak wrote:

You are absolutely right, a "no" vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary, plain and simple. God help us if she gets elected.

I have no idea where you guys are coming from with this statement. Heres a true logic;

Lets assume the vote tally is below
1. Trump 50 votes ........... Hillary 60 votes

Say I vote for Trump the tally Changes;
1. Trump 51 votes ........... Hillary 60 votes

Say I dont vote for either then tally remains the same ;

Examine this closely because Hillary gains nothing by not voting for trump which in turn makes your statement completely illogical and false.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/6/16 10:04 am

Post Eddie Robbins
georgiapath wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

The people are obviously deranged. The people put in Obama twice. I don't have to choose between those two. They are the same to me. The fix is in and I won't be a part of it.
Acts-pert Poster
7/6/16 11:05 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Eddie Robbins wrote:

OTCP didn't vote fer Trump, Eddie.
Acts-pert Poster
7/6/16 1:25 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:

By the time I got to vote (Calif. has a June primary) Kasich & Rubio were already out.

I had no choice but to vote for Trump.

In November I'll not have any choice of beating HRC unless I vote for Trump, no other party can garner the votes to beat her.

What are you focused on?
7/6/16 6:22 pm

Post Re: Hilary faces No charges! FBI Director Comey says she faces no criminal wrong doing (L) Dean Steenburgh
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Gee Mr Bill tell us more ... Tell us our other wishes to ...

I guess a logic based on a simple thought is better than none at all.

If one doesnt vote for Hillary wouldnt that be a vote for Trump?

Yes!

What are you focused on?
7/6/16 6:23 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
c6thplayer1 wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
Cojak wrote:

I have no idea where you guys are coming from with this statement. Heres a true logic;

Say I vote for Trump the tally Changes;
1. Trump 51 votes ........... Hillary 60 votes

Examine this closely because Hillary gains nothing by not voting for trump which in turn makes your statement completely illogical and false.

Let's use your brain wave of an idea C6th:

Say You & 10 of your bible study group or co-workers vote for Trump the tally Changes;
1. Trump 61 votes ........... Hillary 60 votes
(In this scenario TRUMP wins)

In this scenario Hilary wins!
Do you get it now?
If he only gets one vote it may not make a difference but if he gets a whole bunch of you who are saying, "I'll never vote for Trump" then he stands a chance.
My towel is in the ring & HRC arm is half way up being raised as victor.
Why? Because when the FBI can't even recommend a conviction to a special prosecutor for a trial to determine why she worked for weeks to cover up & destroy evidence, something is going on behind closed doors & some very powerful people are determining the political flow.
Trump is seen as a fly in the ointment, I don't think they ever saw him coming.
Comer couldn't do it while under pressure & she had that stupid smug look on her face weeks ago gloating that she was innocent & that the FBI wouldn't find anything.
Any time the FBI can't find a shred of evidence to convict you can trust me when I say the fix is in.
I can't tell you who, how, why or any details other than to tell you I knew weeks ago that she wouldn't face a single ounce of conviction nor would the FBI seek to expound on a single item of evidence.
Paul Ryan will open an inquiry in the coming days but get your skirts ready cause smoke will be filling the room.

Outside of a glitch or divine intervention, HRC will be the next POTUS.
I went on record almost 2 years ago before Trump's name was ever in the picture & stated what I just said above.

Basic Rights, education, abortion, LGBTQ, guns/ammo, SCOTUS, military & taxation on families & churches will all be her centerpieces with laser accuracy. She will do significant damage to all we hold precious.

Using your logic c6th we would never have a chance but if we help to change the logic of 10 people around us we have at least a fighting chance.

What are you focused on?
7/6/16 6:43 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Here's what I get. I have the right to vote for the candidate of my choice. It is MY vote. I will not be intimidated into voting for the idiots that people nominated for their party. That is their bad. Should have thought about that and listened to the polls that said Rubio and Kasich were the ones who would beat Hillary. You ignored that and now want me to vote for an idiot for president? Nope. Acts-pert Poster
7/7/16 6:16 am

Post Da Sheik
No surprise to me that HC managed to get by with no criminal charges. The fact that the Prez gave his endorsement should have been a clue. Acts Enthusiast
7/7/16 6:40 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic