Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is AprilMay2.0 kinda like Dr. Juanita Bynum II?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Is AprilMay2.0 kinda like Dr. Juanita Bynum II? Old Time Country Preacher
Is the 2.0 kinda like a reinventin of yaself, or kinda like a new start? I was just wonderin bout the 2.0 thing.

After Juanita Bynum's 1 million dollar marriage ceremony to the Bishop Tommy Thomas Weeks, he then went gospel gangsta on Juanita in a parkin lot sommers an beat her up real bad. She then vacated the public scene fer a bit, then resurfaced as Dr. Juanita Bynum II.

Yep, you guessed it, it is indeed a degree mill doctorate from a little 2-bit place called Truth Bible College, which is a inhouse church ministry. So the "Dr" aint legit.

But its the "II" thing I'm curious about. So when I seen AprilMay's "2.0" thing, I couldn't help but wonder bout it an all.

If ya don't mind the ole timer askin an all, what is the 2.0 thing an what does it represent?
Acts-pert Poster
6/30/16 11:33 am

Post bonnie knox
Ole Timer, I'm just venturing a guess here (on account of speculatin is just such a fun pastime for me), but I would think it's more like them legit colleges an all where ya have the first class labeled 101 an the next level class labeled 201.
So in other words, hit ain't like April has reinvented herself like Bynum, hit's more like she's done gone to the next level.

On the other hand, it might be more like a software edition or a textbook edition at one a them legit college.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/30/16 11:39 am

Post bonnie knox
Now, I don't mean to confuse anyone by calling aprilmay "girl." It's sort of a joke between fellow snarks. I especially don't want to confuse people like Da Sheik, who at one time wondered if I was really a "she."
Nor do I want to break any rules about outing anyone with personal details. I'm thinking I might just need to be on fleek and use ze and zir. What do you think?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/30/16 11:49 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
April and May are girls names - so I will reference her as a girl.

AprilMay for Dummies - Edition 2
6/30/16 11:51 am

Post bonnie knox
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
April and May are girls names - so I will reference her as a girl.

AprilMay for Dummies - Edition 2

It makes it simple when you have your sex identified in your name like Nature Boy Florida.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/30/16 11:54 am

Post Re: Is AprilMay2.0 kinda like Dr. Juanita Bynum II? georgiapath
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Is the 2.0 kinda like a reinventin of yaself, or kinda like a new start? I was just wonderin bout the 2.0 thing.

After Juanita Bynum's 1 million dollar marriage ceremony to the Bishop Tommy Thomas Weeks, he then went gospel gangsta on Juanita in a parkin lot sommers an beat her up real bad. She then vacated the public scene fer a bit, then resurfaced as Dr. Juanita Bynum II.

Yep, you guessed it, it is indeed a degree mill doctorate from a little 2-bit place called Truth Bible College, which is a inhouse church ministry. So the "Dr" aint legit.

But its the "II" thing I'm curious about. So when I seen AprilMay's "2.0" thing, I couldn't help but wonder bout it an all.

If ya don't mind the ole timer askin an all, what is the 2.0 thing an what does it represent?

Maybe somehow he got locked out and had to chance his pen name. Laughing
Acts-dicted
6/30/16 2:26 pm

Post diakoneo
aprilmay2.0...a kinder and gentler aprilmay
Smile

Naaaaah Evil or Very Mad
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/30/16 3:19 pm

Post If you all talk nice to me aprilmay2.0
I'll tell you my story of restoration and reconciliation to Doyle and actscelerate. Friendly Face
6/30/16 6:23 pm

Post Re: If you all talk nice to me Old Time Country Preacher
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
I'll tell you my story of restoration and reconciliation to Doyle and actscelerate.

We shall.
Acts-pert Poster
6/30/16 8:53 pm

Post Re: If you all talk nice to me bonnie knox
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
I'll tell you my story of restoration and reconciliation to Doyle and actscelerate.

We shall.

Who all are ya speakin for, there, Ole Timer? I might be the merest bit civil an all, but with a smatterin of snark thrown in now an then, but NICE? I just don't know if I can go that far.
Besides all that, if the story involves in grovelin an all, I just don't know if I can stomach it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/30/16 8:57 pm

Post Re: If you all talk nice to me Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
aprilmay2.0 wrote:

We shall.

Who all are ya speakin for, there, Ole Timer? I might be the merest bit civil an all, but with a smatterin of snark thrown in now an then, but NICE? I just don't know if I can go that far.
Besides all that, if the story involves in grovelin an all, I just don't know if I can stomach it.

Well, I guess I need to reword my response and say "AprilMay2.0, OTCP will talk nice. My Acts peers I cannot vouch for, by as for me an my house, OTCP will be nice.
Acts-pert Poster
6/30/16 9:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic