Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If Tim Hill is voted in as Presiding Bishop...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If Tim Hill is voted in as Presiding Bishop... roughridercog
Maybe our camp meetings will actually start singing some good old style singing again. Laughing Laughing Laughing
6/1/16 7:13 am

Post Cojak
That would be nice. Cool Wouldn't it? Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/1/16 9:43 pm

Post Tim Hill if elected Restorationman
Tim Hill if elected, you would have a successful pattern of leadership which includes successful pastorates in Texas and Virginia! Also, a successful State youth director, state overseer, executive committee member, and most recently the finishing challenge and Israel initiative of World missions in which great financial stability has been realized in that department and most importantly in the lives of missionaries and missionary projects. As to his affinity to southern gospel that is a part of his heritage and our churches heritage but loves all types of music and is a successful songwriter and the last time I checked the first death in the Bible was over worship and tithe and none of it was about us! He is a proven leader and I believe would be a great blessing to our movement if elected as General Overseer! Friendly Face
6/1/16 10:15 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:
That would be nice.

It will be real nice fer all what loves southern gospel.

But LaCrae, Toby Mac an em rap boys aint gonna hang with no southern gospel.
Acts-pert Poster
6/1/16 10:40 pm

Post If Tim Hill gets elected Restorationman
If Tim Hill gets elected, his daughters have him covered there they write contemporary music in which he enjoys assisting them in at times! However, none of this matters in the light of worship and most importantly the leadership abilities he possesses that have been proven over and over again! Also, the gospel goes out you have all kinds of genres of music and it's all about Jesus anyway! Friendly Face
6/1/16 10:52 pm

Post Re: If Tim Hill gets elected bonnie knox
You're doing a great job as campaign spokesman, Restorationman!

Restorationman wrote:
If Tim Hill gets elected, his daughters have him covered there they write contemporary music in which he enjoys assisting them in at times! However, none of this matters in the light of worship and most importantly the leadership abilities he possesses that have been proven over and over again! Also, the gospel goes out you have all kinds of genres of music and it's all about Jesus anyway!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/2/16 5:29 am

Post Re: Tim Hill if elected Eddie Robbins
Restorationman wrote:
Tim Hill if elected, you would have a successful pattern of leadership which includes successful pastorates in Texas and Virginia! Also, a successful State youth director, state overseer, executive committee member, and most recently the finishing challenge and Israel initiative of World missions in which great financial stability has been realized in that department and most importantly in the lives of missionaries and missionary projects. As to his affinity to southern gospel that is a part of his heritage and our churches heritage but loves all types of music and is a successful songwriter and the last time I checked the first death in the Bible was over worship and tithe and none of it was about us! He is a proven leader and I believe would be a great blessing to our movement if elected as General Overseer!

Was this message approved by Tim Hill?
Very Happy
Acts-pert Poster
6/2/16 6:07 am

Post UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Cojak wrote:
That would be nice.

It will be real nice fer all what loves southern gospel.

But LaCrae, Toby Mac an em rap boys aint gonna hang with no southern gospel.

Believe it or not there are some of us who love the Gaithers AND Toby Mac.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/2/16 8:15 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I love the Happy Goodmans and Stryper. Acts-pert Poster
6/2/16 9:28 am

Post If Tim Hill gets elected Restorationman
I'm stating truth about a proven leader who happens to celebrate heritage but is connected to the future and again that has absolutely nothing to do with what and how God has favored him in leadership! Also, no campaign just truth that dismantles curt statements about someone singing a certain genre of music! Friendly Face
6/2/16 9:42 am

Post question clevelandgrad
Mr. Restorationman,
What if the people choose some other person to lead the COG for the next 4 years? What if a west coast non southern-gospel person makes it to the top? Will the east coast and missionaries revolt?
6/2/16 9:59 am

Post RevSDH
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I love the Happy Goodmans and Stryper.

Where can I get a mashup of that?
6/2/16 10:16 am

Post Re: question Brandon Bohannon
clevelandgrad wrote:
Mr. Restorationman,
What if the people choose some other person to lead the COG for the next 4 years? What if a west coast non southern-gospel person makes it to the top? Will the east coast and missionaries revolt?
Absolutely no bitterness or resentment in what I am about to say, I am only speaking the truth: no "west coast... person" will make it to the top. 1) there aren't enough west coast or west-of-the-Mississippi OBs to make a dent in the SE US populations of OBs. 2) there hasn't been a General Assembly west of Indianapolis or San Antonio. (Denver, Los Angeles and Phoenix would all make great GA sites. I'd enjoy Seattle as well.)

Bishop Mark Williams is a Texan who also spent ministry time in California, Florida and Tennessee. Bishop Tim Hill is a Texan who has also spent ministry time in World Missions, state overseer work, state youth work, and in the field in multiple states. Both of these men are due the respect and honor that they have garnered. Promotion and increase belong to and come from the Lord. This is about as "west" as we are going to get. That said, I love them and am proud of what the Lord has done in their lives.

There are great men and women out here in the west, like Tommy Powell, Sean O'Neal, Charles Fisher, David Smith, Les Higgins, Rick Whitter, Doug Anderson, Patrick Wooten, Caleb Crooms and a whole lot more. I hope that at least a few of these make committees although whether they do or not, be assured, they will keep doing an honorable and faithful job wherever they are.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
6/2/16 11:31 am

Post if Tim Hill gets elected Restorationman
Clevelandgrad, I doubt any revolt he's from Texas and Pastored in Texas and served as Administrative Bishop in Oklahoma. Also, his ministry has a far reach across stateside and global ethnic people groups, styles of ministry, church planting initiatives, and across denominational lines as well! So you need to decide on the question you ask. God is ultimately is in control regardless of suppose Cultural or Geographic barriers. Friendly Face
6/2/16 12:32 pm

Post If Tim Hill is voted as the new PB JLarry
I am moving to Canada. Smile

Wait he will still be the PB of Canada. Never mind.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
6/2/16 1:11 pm

lol get you a Coat Friendly Face
6/2/16 3:34 pm

Post Re: If Tim Hill is voted as the new PB Cojak
JLarry wrote:
I am moving to Canada. Smile

Wait he will still be the PB of Canada. Never mind.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good one JLarry, Smile I did smile BIG! Very Happy Very Happy
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/2/16 3:56 pm

lol Friendly Face
6/2/16 4:44 pm

Post Kyle Morrow
Why is that someone can get on here start rumors, and speak negative untruths about a person, ultimately questioning their integrity, but when someone states facts about an individual in a positive light, he is accused of being a spokesperson.
6/4/16 12:58 am

Post Eddie Robbins
If you're talking about me......I was just observing that the post sounded like a political ad and it is supposed to be approved by the candidate. It was all in fun. I wish that you guys had a bio like that for each person up for a new position. Wouldn't that be great? Acts-pert Poster
6/4/16 6:21 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic