Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Which candidate will let more Muslims into USA (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Which candidate will let more Muslims into USA (L) Nature Boy Florida
Whichever candidate promises to restrict the flow of Muslim immigrants from countries like Egypt gets my vote. (Remember, Egypt has the "moderate" Muslim groups in comparison to neighbor states)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/elderly-christian-woman-stripped-naked-and-paraded-through-streets-by-mob-a7049926.html

You guys in favor of more Muslim immigration from these countries are insane. Christians can not live with Muslims - simply because Muslims will not allow it. Why would we bring more of them here? Nothing good can come of it.
5/26/16 11:09 am

Post Re: Which candidate will let more Muslims into USA (L) UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Christians can not live with Muslims - simply because Muslims will not allow it. Why would we bring more of them here? Nothing good can come of it.

In the natural I agree with you. But my daughter is on a missions trip to Europe right now. In the main city streets with common Europeans, they have had very little success, however with the refugee camps, they are seeing many Muslims come to Jesus. Its not my dream to have them come in, but something good can absolutely come from it.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/26/16 11:27 am

Post Re: Which candidate will let more Muslims into USA (L) Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Christians can not live with Muslims - simply because Muslims will not allow it. Why would we bring more of them here? Nothing good can come of it.

In the natural I agree with you. But my daughter is on a missions trip to Europe right now. In the main city streets with common Europeans, they have had very little success, however with the refugee camps, they are seeing many Muslims come to Jesus. Its not my dream to have them come in, but something good can absolutely come from it.

If it's working in the refugee camps - by all means that should continue.
However, I have seen very few and far between reports of Muslims converting here in the USA. Just creating a needless war on our own soil in the future.
5/26/16 11:35 am

Post c6thplayer1
I am totally for the muslim ban... trump wont do it though..

Quote:
Donald Trump Flips Again: Muslim Ban Was 'Only A Suggestion'
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/26/16 12:03 pm

Post Muslim immigrants 'enmasse' Cojak
I have never understood the fleeing Syria etc thing. With the cost of immigrants in the states and Europe we could with the permission of the king, and not cause more strife, create a 'safe Haven'. As large as required and protected by UN troops. Much like a 'no fly zone'. Hire those who fear living in Syria, pay them to build a city, it would be much cheaper than disrupting other countries and no language/religious barrier. That would have rough edges, but these folk are drowning, getting killed and shunned through out the world now. Most folk want to stay close to home, WHY NOT?

More immigrants here? Legal yes, normal route yes! I do not know the average cost to move a person and their family from the other end of the Med to the USA but I bet it is more than $350.00. Confused Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/26/16 12:34 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic