Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

"Old Soldiers Never Die" - Moving Tribute to Reverend John Hill by Tim Hill

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post "Old Soldiers Never Die" - Moving Tribute to Reverend John Hill by Tim Hill StandardAnswer
One hour into this video, following Dr. Mark Williams, Tim Hill delivers a most moving tribute to his Father, Reverend John Hill.
What is said about the commitment of Old Soldiers and the prayer for Young Soldiers is powerfully moving.

The video from Monday, May 23, is located on the Live stream channel of the Lakeside Church of God.

www.mycogwm.org/hillmemorial
5/26/16 7:53 am

Post UncleJD
I may be biased being that he was my uncle, but I've been to many funerals over the years, most of which were beautiful and moving, but this was indeed more like camp meeting in the 70s. In fact, I saw so many faces of friends I hadn't seen in decades, family that I loved dearly, and powerful singing and preaching that I left with a sense that I had as close of a physical manifestation of Heaven itself as one can have on this side of Jordan. Tim, his staff and family did an amazing job planning, and everyone that participated did so in an amazing way. I will surely take this memory with me for the rest of my days in celebration of this wonderful man of God. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/26/16 8:28 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic