Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trumps Biography

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trumps Biography c6thplayer1
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/10/16 2:24 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I guess if you never try anything - you can never fail, huh c6th.

Thank goodness we have someone running finally that has been in the arena - who knows what it is to try and fail, then try again and succeed.

I guess if he had been in govt. all of his life or a community organizer he wouldn't have ever failed.

Once again, thanks for pointing out the stark differences between the two candidates.

Make America Great Again.
5/10/16 3:29 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Thats true NBF , all of your post. I guess this was in contrast to Mr. " I use the rules when it benefits me" but calls the RNC rules unfair when they dont benefit him. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/10/16 5:02 pm

Post UncleJD
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Thats true NBF , all of your post. I guess this was in contrast to Mr. " I use the rules when it benefits me" but calls the RNC rules unfair when they dont benefit him.

Typical nasty,dishonest, greedy business tactics, play the suckers, get the cash. No such thing as honest profits anymore, in fact its a badge of honor to cheat the honest suckers, serves them right.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/10/16 7:40 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Typical nasty,dishonest, greedy business tactics, play the suckers, get the cash. No such thing as honest profits anymore, in fact its a badge of honor to cheat the honest suckers, serves them right.

I had a brother in law, a very good guy he was even a democrat. I was in business. His attitude was the same as yours about business men, then he would look at me and say, 'Now that doesn't include you.'

I worked closely with many business men, Most were above board honest men who worked 70-80 hours a week. Like me, They put everything they had on the line. The men who worked for me had no skin in the game and one even told my son, 'all I can see is we are making your dad rich.'

When I was hanging by my finger nails during Mr. CArters time, they just went down the street and kept on working and drawing a pay check, while I was selling equipment and houses at cost and below.

I never felt bad at them, I chose to be an entrepreneur,they chose to work for men who supplied jobs. GREEDY MEN!

Fact is as I understand it, Donald Trump started with 225 million$. He made a few bad investments, he did sue folks (I understand), but No way can you make Billions thru law suits.

I would be willing to bet history would show men who started with millions lived well, but Bunches of them DID NOT MAKE A BILLION dollars.

It is short sighted to list honest business men as greedy. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/10/16 9:24 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Thanks Cojak.
Guys that have the govt give them checks their whole life - have no understanding of how tough it is out there.

Most entrepreneurs are not successful - only those that keep on going - and finally hit the right idea/timing/financing.
5/11/16 9:18 am

Post UncleJD
I've never taken a red cent from the government. Unlike people who send money to liberal politicians and hope for government hand-outs in the form of eminent domain (the very worst example of government theft) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/11/16 10:52 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic