Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What if Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Link
Trump-Carson in the whitehouse next year.

Kasik doesn't want to be number 2. Christie is too tough. Carson would be easier for Trump to push around.
5/4/16 8:30 pm

Post Cojak
georgiapath wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
All those things would be totally out of character for him. He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth.

Do you believe anything that comes out of Hillary's mouth? We know what we get with Hillary, Donald will have to be far better for the country than her.

spot on. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/4/16 8:33 pm

Post Link
Trump has brought in voters to Republican primaries who don't normally vote in them. He attracts people who are upset about immigration and the type of folks who think its foolish to be politically correct and pander to Islam.

The stumbling blocks for potential Trump voters are the name calling and all the other immature, unpresidential stuff he says. That and the egotistical boasts. "Nobody loves the Bible like I do." I saw a clip of all the 'Nobody.... like I do'. He says that kind of stuff all the time.

There are a lot of things Trump says that I like. If he actually does some of the things he says, that will be good. For example, he will come right out and point out that ISIS is killing Christians and we need to be against that. He says 'radical Islamic terrorists'. Cruz would say stuff like that, but he didn't get he nomination. A lot of Americans are sick of the 'PC' garbage and the pandering. Trump says he'll have an 'America first' policy. He says he'll make rich nations pay for their own defense instead of having us pay for it. That appeals to a lot of people.

If it weren't for all the name calling, bragging, and childish comments, I think he'd be seeing a lot of support. His conservative stances seem to have come along late in life, but a lot of people get a little common sense later in life. I used to hate to watch Dennis Miller on Saturday night live. Besides the fact that he wasn't funny, that you could take a funny script and put it in his mouth and it wasn't funny, he was such a left-wing liberal. I heard him a bit on the radio years later now that he's kind of conservative, and he's a lot more tolerable to listen to. A lot of people get some common sense in their old age and realize how stupid the social liberalism was. I hope that is the case with Trump.

I appreciate his boldness. Let's pray for him about the other stuff.

I'd still rather have him in the office than Hillary Clinton. We know the direction she wants to take the country in, or the direction she wants to continue pushing the country in.

Trump may be open to some spiritual counsel, too. He at least let a bunch of Charismatic celebrities lay hands on him and pray for him.
5/4/16 8:40 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Hillary does not think like the rest of you all. She is very afraid that Trump will beat her.

Thats right. she doesn't think like us. does that mean she thinks like you?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/4/16 9:29 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Link wrote:
Trump has brought in voters to Republican primaries who don't normally vote in them. He attracts people who are upset about immigration and the type of folks who think its foolish to be politically correct and pander to Islam.

The stumbling blocks for potential Trump voters are the name calling and all the other immature, unpresidential stuff he says. That and the egotistical boasts. "Nobody loves the Bible like I do." I saw a clip of all the 'Nobody.... like I do'. He says that kind of stuff all the time.

There are a lot of things Trump says that I like. If he actually does some of the things he says, that will be good. For example, he will come right out and point out that ISIS is killing Christians and we need to be against that. He says 'radical Islamic terrorists'. Cruz would say stuff like that, but he didn't get he nomination. A lot of Americans are sick of the 'PC' garbage and the pandering. Trump says he'll have an 'America first' policy. He says he'll make rich nations pay for their own defense instead of having us pay for it. That appeals to a lot of people.

If it weren't for all the name calling, bragging, and childish comments, I think he'd be seeing a lot of support. His conservative stances seem to have come along late in life, but a lot of people get a little common sense later in life. I used to hate to watch Dennis Miller on Saturday night live. Besides the fact that he wasn't funny, that you could take a funny script and put it in his mouth and it wasn't funny, he was such a left-wing liberal. I heard him a bit on the radio years later now that he's kind of conservative, and he's a lot more tolerable to listen to. A lot of people get some common sense in their old age and realize how stupid the social liberalism was. I hope that is the case with Trump.

I'd still rather have him in the office than Hillary Clinton. We know the direction she wants to take the country in, or the direction she wants to continue pushing the country in.

Trump may be open to some spiritual counsel, too. He at least let a bunch of Charismatic celebrities lay hands on him and pray for him.

How about praying for his healing, since he is a very sick individual. He has no redeeming qualities other than knowing how to pander to the right people. He will not back the Christians if elected. Those that believe that are truly foolish.
Acts Enthusiast
5/4/16 9:40 pm

Post Randy Franklin
Patrick Harris wrote:
Link wrote:

How about praying for his healing, since he is a very sick individual. He has no redeeming qualities other than knowing how to pander to the right people. He will not back the Christians if elected. Those that believe that are truly foolish.

You do not know what Trump will do but you do know what Hillary will do so perhaps you are the one who is foolish.
Hey, DOC
5/4/16 10:04 pm

Post Re: If it is President Clinto UncleJD
JimmieDavis wrote:
She will have Eddie, UncleJD, and every other delusional RINO in the country.

Nor me, nor does he know Donald Trump the very definition of "Republican in name only", Trump himself has all but said admitted it. He just chose the Republicans because he thinks that's where he could get a win.

I've voted Republican each and every election for the most part (unless a local election only offered a choice of conservative or liberal democrat), for nearly 30 years. but I'm only Republican as long as they offer a sober and conservative choice. Outside of that they do not own me. You can't just run out some loud-mouth, demagogue, populist and tell me he's conservative because he hates China and Muslims and degrades women and makes up crazy stories about Oswald and your dad, birther junk, or whatever crazy stuff he said about Carson (I'm telling you if you or I were acting like that in public we'd be put in a white padded room, he's a straight-up loon), and that if I don't vote for him I'm voting for Hillary. That is a straight up fallacy, simply because there are more people supporting Hillary right now that would say "if you don't vote for Hillary you're voting for Trump". Both are wrong.

Last edited by UncleJD on 5/4/16 10:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/4/16 10:24 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Cojak wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
All those things would be totally out of character for him. He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth.

Do you believe anything that comes out of Hillary's mouth? We know what we get with Hillary, Donald will have to be far better for the country than her.

spot on. 8)

Trump and Hillary are virtual identical twins politically. Hillary is a tad more respectable and a lot more consistent. I will be voting for neither of them.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/4/16 10:25 pm

Post UncleJD
I will speculate just a little bit to keep things interesting. Why did Cruz drop out of the race on May 3rd? Does anyone know the filing deadline in Texas (the first state's deadline on the calendar)? I honestly don't expect him to run, but he may well support a conservative or strict-constitutional libertarian that comes along in the next week or two. Stay tuned. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/4/16 10:42 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
I will speculate just a little bit to keep things interesting. Why did Cruz drop out of the race on May 3rd? Does anyone know the filing deadline in Texas (the first state's deadline on the calendar)? I honestly don't expect him to run, but he may well support a conservative or strict-constitutional libertarian that comes along in the next week or two. Stay tuned.

That's just it. Any third party candidate that the establishment runs will not be a strict constructionist constitutionalist. It will be a Bush/Romney type.
5/5/16 5:41 am

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:

That's just it. Any third party candidate that the establishment runs will not be a strict constructionist constitutionalist. It will be a Bush/Romney type.

I wasn't referring to the establishment, I'm saying maybe Cruz has been in contact with conservative groups looking to make an independent bid. I'd personally hope the name Paul would be involved. If I were the Libertarian party, I'd be begging Rand and Cruz to form a ticket. Now would be the bet time ever for them to make a serious bid. With Sanders killing the other side with some sort of similar bid, this could go from a horrible year to one of the best ever. But of course it won't happen, just wishful thinking (but as nuts as this year has been, its within the realm of possibility)
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/5/16 7:32 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic