Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What if Trump
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What if Trump Randy Franklin
is pro-life, does build a wall, does stop Muslim immigration, does repeal and replace Obamacare, does make better trade deals, does rebuild our military, cuts off funding to countries that hate us, lowers taxes on businesses and does nominate conservative Supreme Court justices?

What part of that do you not support?

Do you think Hillary would do any of these things?

Would you support him for a second term?

He was not my first choice but I have to say the things he says he wants to do are things I want to see done.
Hey, DOC
5/3/16 10:20 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
All those things would be totally out of character for him. He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/3/16 10:27 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth.

My goodness Wyatt, son, sounds a heap like some woffies I know.
Acts-pert Poster
5/3/16 11:16 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
All those things would be totally out of character for him. He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth.

Exactly. Could not have said it better myself.
Acts Enthusiast
5/4/16 5:26 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Hillary does not think like the rest of you all. She is very afraid that Trump will beat her.
5/4/16 5:51 am

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Hillary does not think like the rest of you all. She is very afraid that Trump will beat her.

She and her crony's cracked open a big bottle of ripple last night and laughed until dawn celebrating.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/4/16 8:56 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

She and her crony's cracked open a big bottle of ripple last night and laughed until dawn celebrating.

I don't think so.

She is scared.
5/4/16 9:18 am

Post Brandon Bohannon
She isn't scared.

Women and minorities will not vote for Trump, not in high enough numbers to help him.

I really am praying about my vote. I'm no longer "Never Trump" but I'm also unconvinced that conservatives will coalesce around him.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
5/4/16 9:26 am

Post c6thplayer1
Yes indeed , When he gets in , we will all be drinking that FREE bubble up and eatin rainbow stew. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/4/16 10:01 am

Post UncleJD
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Yes indeed , When he gets in , we will all be drinking that FREE bubble up and eatin rainbow stew.

While reading the National Inquirer to get our conspiracy updates. I'm so glad that Indiana found out about Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald in time to avoid that tragedy.

Sorry folks I just can't vote for a crazy person to have the nuclear codes.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/4/16 11:40 am

Post skinnybishop
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I don't think so.

She is scared.

Hillary is a lot of things, but she's not scared of Donald Trump. He's a dream match up for her. Additionally, the electoral college strongly favors the Democratic Party....at least at this point.
5/4/16 11:55 am

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Yes indeed , When he gets in , we will all be drinking that FREE bubble up and eatin rainbow stew.

While reading the National Inquirer to get our conspiracy updates. I'm so glad that Indiana found out about Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald in time to avoid that tragedy.

Sorry folks I just can't vote for a crazy person to have the nuclear codes.

Not sure I would want him running a convenient store. A back room card game , probably so.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/4/16 12:28 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
President Clinton. Get used to it. Acts-pert Poster
5/4/16 2:58 pm

Post Re: What if Trump chestnut ridge
Randy Franklin wrote:
is pro-life, does build a wall, does stop Muslim immigration, does repeal and replace Obamacare, does make better trade deals, does rebuild our military, cuts off funding to countries that hate us, lowers taxes on businesses and does nominate conservative Supreme Court justices?

What part of that do you not support?

Do you think Hillary would do any of these things?

Would you support him for a second term?

He was not my first choice but I have to say the things he says he wants to do are things I want to see done.

He will not have the support to get this done.
Acts Enthusiast
5/4/16 3:41 pm

Post chestnut ridge
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I don't think so.

She is scared.

The democratic party absolutely loves the fact that Trump is the nominee
Acts Enthusiast
5/4/16 3:43 pm

Post georgiapath
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
All those things would be totally out of character for him. He is a pathological liar and charlatan in any case. I don't believe one word that comes out of his filthy mouth.

Do you believe anything that comes out of Hillary's mouth? We know what we get with Hillary, Donald will have to be far better for the country than her.
Acts-dicted
5/4/16 4:14 pm

Post If it is President Clinto JimmieDavis
She will have Eddie, UncleJD, and every other delusional RINO in the country. Friendly Face
5/4/16 4:23 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
If you're calling me a RINO, you don't know me. I don't pretend to be a Republican. I am Libertartian. Acts-pert Poster
5/4/16 5:05 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sorry guys. Hillary is scared. Bill is especially scared. All the stuff that the Republicans have let them cover up will be easy game for Trump.

The dream matchup would have been Romney, McCain, or Kasich. They won't fight back. You can call them racist, women haters, etc...and they never fight back.

Trump will treat Clintons like the Democrats are used to treating Republicans with no worries about pushback.

It will be ugly.

Don't doubt me.
5/4/16 6:23 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If you're calling me a RINO, you don't know me. I don't pretend to be a Republican. I am Lib....

I knew it.
5/4/16 6:23 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic