Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Cultural Jihad (Copied From Facebook)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cultural Jihad (Copied From Facebook) Bullseye77
Couldn't have said it better myself:

We in America have become concerned, or at least we should be, about the
Islamic Jihad taking place around the world. We hear of military actions, beheadings, beatings, sex slavery, the enforcement of Sharia law, etc. With all these things we are hearing about, and the influx into this country of millions who adhere to this radical philosophy, we have become concerned with what could happen here. We have failed to realize that we have been under attack for many years. It is not a military jihad that has invaded us. It is cultural jihad. The culture of Islam is being imposed upon this country and our own laws are aiding and abetting this invasion. Think about it carefully. Cultural jihad. It is here, and has been for a while. Our entire governmental structure, our society, and our way of life is being slowly modified to accommodate the jihadists. Our highest offices on the land, and our defense and intelligence agencies have been infiltrated. I would say, "America, wake up!" But, alas, I can only say with sadness, "Sleep on. Waking up will only make you painfully aware of what has happened while you were snoozing."

Last edited by Bullseye77 on 4/29/16 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
4/29/16 12:17 pm

Post sheepdogandy
Yep. Sad

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/29/16 4:24 pm

Post Re: Cultural Jihad (Copied From Facebook) Cojak
Bullseye77 wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself:

We in America have become concerned, or at least we should be, about the
Islamic Jihad taking place around the world. We hear of military actions, beheadings, beatings, sex slavery, the enforcement of Sharia law, etc. With all these things we are hearing about, and the influx into this country of millions who adhere to this radical philosophy, we have become concerned with what could happen here. We have failed to realize that we have been under attack for many years. It is not a military jihad that has invaded us. It is cultural jihad. The culture of Islam is being imposed upon this country and our own laws are aiding and abetting this invasion. Think about it carefully. Cultural jihad. It is here, and has been for a while. Our entire governmental structure, our society, and our way of life is being slowly modified to accommodate the jihadists. Our highest offices on the land, and our defense and intelligence agencies have been infiltrated. I would say, "America, wake up!" But, alas, I can only say with sadness, "Sleep on. Waking up will only make you painfully aware of what has happened while you were snoozing."

Tru dat!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/29/16 10:13 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic